#41 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

It just needs to be extremely fast, have great graphics, great online and most importantly be absolutely unforgivingly hard!

Give me this Nintendo, and I'll buy 15 copies. :P

Posted Image

#42 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

I would also like to see some depth in story between all the planets, racers, and vehicles. Perhaps some CGI videos between races (skippable of course, If you're not into that sort of thing)?

Also! Wii U tablet drawing feature used for putting stickers, different paint jobs and original designs on your vehicle.

#43 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

1080p, 60fps, ultra-fast, crazy difficulty, opponents designed to beat you, epic vehicle customisation, ridiculous online multiplayer and kickass music!

Edited by Joshua, 29 April 2012 - 01:29 AM.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#44 Rvaisse

Rvaisse

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, zelda,FF,mariooooo

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

Music yeah !

#45 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

1080p, 60fps, ultra-fast, crazy difficulty, opponents designed to beat you, ridiculous online multiplayer and kickass music!

This. Especially the ridiculous online multiplayer. I'm talking 30 randoms at once. With the customisation of F-Zero GX.

Posted Image

#46 Tipzil

Tipzil

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

It needs to have a rainbow road ^.^
"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#47 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:01 AM

As good as just the idea sounds i cant help but to want that portable 3d version of f-zero. serious i would even take a gamecube remake version for the 3ds. i just think the speed with the 3d effect would put this game over a Wii U version. seriously a Wii U game will be awesome but to me the franchise belongs on the 3ds.

#48 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

This. Especially the ridiculous online multiplayer. I'm talking 30 randoms at once. With the customisation of F-Zero GX.

Ohh, forgot to mention vehicle customisation. I loved how they included that in GX.

Updated my original post.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#49 birdmaster21

birdmaster21

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Mario Kart, F-Zero

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

Here's are my ideas, when your choosing your race craft, the racecrafts appear on the Wii U tablet and when you want to see another vehicle you slide your finger.
Secondly, since the leaked Wii U gameplay has come out and we got a glimpse of those figurines which i'm assuming is Nintendo's way of DLC, wouldn't it be cool to buy a racecraft figurine to put on the tablet to acquire that racecraft.
Lastly there should be a "Falcon Punch Edition" where you get a statue of the Blue Falcon!!!!!
The Master of All Birds!!!!!

#50 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

It just needs to be extremely fast, have great graphics, great online and most importantly be absolutely unforgivingly hard!

Give me this Nintendo, and I'll buy 15 copies. :P

Agreed. But mostly, I'd say that the game should look good. I'm mainly talking about the tracks. It may be so fun and incredibly hard, but when people look at some gameplay, its not so attractive. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE F-Zero. What they should do to settle the problem is to design ZOMGing courses where we can, for example, see the city below or things like that...
Posted Image

#51 DigitalGreenTea

DigitalGreenTea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Fox

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:09 AM

Also! Wii U tablet drawing feature used for putting stickers, different paint jobs and original designs on your vehicle.

Very good Idea!!

Posted Image

DGT - The Nintendo Enthusiast

#52 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:02 PM

Posted Image

#53 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:45 PM

I never liked F-Zero on n64 or GCN because it was far to easy, at least for me. I think if they make another, the graphics has to be AMAZING -- and I mean absolutely killer. But most importantly, make it challenging with online multiplayer and unlockable items, upgradable hover crafts. The whole nine yards.

(It is possible I just didn't try to unlock the games secerts on the old n64, since I was younger and only rented the game. And I hardly played the GCN one because I didn't like the n64 version and the GCN didnt seem like an improvement. So forgive me if it did have unlockable characters and upgradeable ships).
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: F-Zero

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!