#41 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:18 PM

"To be honest, I'm actually not that sure. He seems to be hostile only if his guns are taken away. The school does not permit guns though. I suppose I could go over and talk to him..."

Lucas' eyes clouded as his mind was filled with thought. Out of his pocket he took out the silver pocket watch and looked inside and then closed it.

"I think we should contact Morgan. From Joe's vision, it seems that he could be in potential danger. I also have a feeling it's going to have to do something with the guy who controls fire."

Edited by Elric, 16 May 2012 - 02:19 PM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#42 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:18 PM

Rafael with a serious expression on his face.

"Alright just watch out with that Vacili guy, he is a real hot head. I am going to see if I can set up a meeting with Morgan tonight and maybe we can do something about the cafeteria situation. I also want to ask Joe if he comfortable with his dorm location as well."

Edited by Chinomanila, 16 May 2012 - 03:22 PM.

Posted Image

#43 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:34 PM

"He could stay with me if he doesn't feel comfortable enough, I have a extra bed in my dorm. I suppose I will get going now. If you need to contact me my number is in the student directory..."

And with that, Lucas walked away.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#44 Legend

Legend

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

Cy watches some of the others walk away and chuckles.

"That guy is one freak. I feel bad for the poor sap who rooms with him." Cy then checks his room number: 368, the same as Vacili's. Cy, not knowing, wanders off to find his room.

Edited by Legend, 16 May 2012 - 03:57 PM.

The Legend

#45 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

Vacili watches as the door knob twists and he readies up his handgun as he take cover over a bed. As Cy comes in he notices "Hey are you Cy? I was told I have to share my living quarters with you! Sorry for the scare but some guys lately want to take all my precious guns away from me." He lets Cy in and shows that he made Cy's bed for him. "Here you are! So would you mind telling me a little about yourself? My name is Vacili."

Edited by nl010203, 16 May 2012 - 05:42 PM.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#46 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:31 PM

With a slight shrug "Alright man see ya"

Rafael saying quietly to himself "Hope he gets that Pyromaniacs head straight."

Seeing Joe walking by the courtyard Rafael decides to talk to him. "Hey man, I noticed that you are living next to Vacili and I was wondering if you are still comfortable at your dorm?"

Edited by Chinomanila, 16 May 2012 - 07:34 PM.

Posted Image

#47 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:26 AM

Vacili walks away from Dean without even saying goodbye so he decides to walk off.

He notices Lucas holding a silver pocket watch with an expression almost like as if he is deep in thought.

Dean develops a suspicion toward Lucas and with that, he walks off to his room to set up his stuff in room 369.
Beside his room he caught a glimpse of Cy walking into his room, number 368, along with the sound of a clicking gun.
He stands outside the door to eavesdrop, just in case if that gun launches a bullet toward Cy.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#48 Legend

Legend

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:54 AM

Cy slowly takes a seat on his bed, watching Vacili intently.

"Yeah, you really made an impression" Cy clears his throat uncomfortably. "Well, my name's Cy. I, uh, I'm a pretty nice guy when you get to know me. I just came to this school because I needed to- I mean, I think it's the place for me. And what about you-" Cy pauses when he notices something underneath Vacili's bed. He immediately goes to pick up what he found to be: a gun. Whispering, "You can't have this here! You hid one from the guards?!"
The Legend

#49 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:57 AM

"I am surprised that is all you found." He says as he pulls off the covers of the bed. Under the sheets there are a huge mass of guns and rocket launchers. "I am willing to show you this because I don't feel that you are willing to tell anyone. But please don't take them away. They are really all I own other than the cloths I am wearing and how about we not get into all of this because this is a really bad way to start a school year because we are going to spend quite a bit of time together from now on." He covers up the guns again. "I am really a good person it is just that I may be a little paranoid."

Posted Image

#50 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:52 AM

Joe turned to Rafael. "I'll be alright," he replied. "I'll just have to sleep with one eye open. So, where are you headed off to?"
Posted Image

#51 Legend

Legend

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:49 PM

Hearing Vacili's plead, Cy pauses for a moment and stares at him. He thinks to himself, "If I let this guy parade around campus with an arsenal of weaponry, I'd be putting the whole school in danger... Well, if it comes down to it, I should be able to stop him."

After a moment, Cy crosses his arms and sighs. "Well, I don't think I want to get on your bad side" Cy gives his classic grin and reaches out for Vacili's hoard of weaponry. "Can I see how one of these works?"
The Legend

#52 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

Rafael with a smile "Hahaha that sounds like a good idea. I was heading over to the greenhouse to move some planted pots, you can help if you'd like?"
Posted Image

#53 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

"Sure thing." Joe then joins Rafael to the Greenhouse.
Posted Image

#54 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

"Sure you can! This is the German MP44 which is recoil operated and has a nice 520 RPM. It stands for Machine Pistol 1944 although the name suggests it is a handgun it is actually one of the first assault rifles ever made!" he says as he hands over the rifle. "It's okay I think I have the safety on."

Posted Image

#55 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:59 PM

Dean quickly interrupts Cy and Vacili to prevent any more gunfire, saying in a regular, non-suspicious voice;
"Hey, I guess you guys are my neighbors, huh?"

(Dean's long exposure to underworld gangs has given him prime charismatic skills, making his speech, reactions and expressions almost impossible to read.
This skill also allows him to read other's reactions.)

Edited by Joshua, 18 May 2012 - 10:30 PM.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#56 Legend

Legend

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:06 AM

Before grabbing the gun, Cy quickly perks up when hearing the door open, and moves his body to cover up Vacili's MP44.

"Oh, hi there. Yeah, I suppose we are neighbors." Cy smiles politely at Dean, but (with his hands behind his back) motions for Vacili to cover up the guns. Cy could not tell if Dean knew something or didn't, so he tried to distract Dean. "Nice to meet you! My name's Cy. And you?"
The Legend

#57 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:13 AM

While walking to the greenhouse Rafael starts talking to Joe."Hey I heard that you saw Morgan getting a knife thrown at him in the cafeteria with your seer, right?"
Posted Image

#58 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:37 AM

"Yeah," he responds. "It's real weird. It feels like I'm in a dream, and everything moves in slow motion."
Posted Image

#59 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:50 AM

"That's pretty crazy, your powers are going to be very useful around here though." Rafael said while opening the beautiful glass doors leading into the greenhouse.

Posted Image

#60 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:26 PM

"Hello there Dean good to see you!" He lowers the gun. "If you want come on in!" He puts the gun away and where it belong. "So is your living quarters around here?"

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!