#21 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:04 PM

So, I figured I will take a stab at how I think a good Star Fox game would look. I am going to through in the idea of Samus being there, just for kicks and giggles.

Star Fox has been called to a near by star system, where strange activity has been seen. They were called to investigate. So they warped and when they jumped out of warp they saw a mysterious craft. The speed of jumping out of warp, they couldn't slow down fast enough and one of them collide with the mysterious orange craft, causing both of them to fall hopelessly to the ground.

Fox decides to go after them, to help their fallen conrad and to find out who the other pilot is.

We would go back and forth between air battles in the Airwings and land missions with Samus. Eventually the two meet, and Samus tells them about Andros's plan. Of course, she doesn't know who Andros is -- so she describes him and Fox knows. They then find the fallen member of Star Fox and go on and have an adventure! Every world you go to you can play as Star Fox, or as Samus, and have two different experiences.

What do you think?

Man you may not believe me, but I was thinking about something similar, but including every Nintendo character. There would be a planet for Zelda, the Metroid System, the Lylat system, Mario's Galaxy etc. That would be awesome. And your setting is just brilliant!

Nice, kinda similar to my Star Fox Assault 2 HD Online nerdgasm idea. Just imagine customizable, level-uppable classes in a Metroid Prime Hunters 2....

Let's hope they go on a gaming rampage that would blow everyone's mind!
Posted Image

#22 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:41 AM

Thanks man! I hope they do something similar to our ideas. It be awesome!
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#23 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:28 PM

Thanks man! I hope they do something similar to our ideas. It be awesome!

Oh and is the fact that a rumor came out stating the same idea you said totally random?
Posted Image

#24 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

The rumor inspired my idea, although it is a little different. The rumor says Fox crashes.

My idea is a member of the team crashes with samus.

#25 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

The rumor inspired my idea, although it is a little different. The rumor says Fox crashes.

My idea is a member of the team crashes with samus.

Oh I see then... Cant wait till e3!
Posted Image

#26 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:15 PM

I know right!

#27 djlewe78

djlewe78

Blooper

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:42 PM

Basically this game has to have an online free battle mode and im sold! Imagine flying around amazinng hd space scenes shotting online players for the simple purpose of being on table :) this game will be really impresive me thinks.

#28 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

Basically this game has to have an online free battle mode and im sold! Imagine flying around amazinng hd space scenes shotting online players for the simple purpose of being on table :) this game will be really impresive me thinks.

Yes I agree! That would be fantaastic! That's why I often say StarFox is a series that has a huge potential.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!