- a marketing agency in Sacramento, California teamed with Nintendo for an E3 video
- the video features rapper Eminem
- post production work on the video will be going on this week
- video includes footage of a Nintendo-published Wii U title called "Acid Ghost", which is aimed at older gamers
- Eminem will play the game in this video
This doesn't seem too far fetched, I must say. Seems exactly like something Nintendo would do to bring that "wtf?" factor to this year's E3.
Also, this might just me being over-optimistic yet again but... "Acid Ghost"? Aimed at older gamers? Nintendo published? Could it be Retro's game?!
Edited by Deadly Virus, 16 May 2012 - 09:35 AM.