Photo

Microsoft and Sony spoiler tactics for wii u launch?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:36 AM

Still waiting for your answer...

Still waiting for yours.

#42 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:32 AM

The only way MS/Sony can win this year is to come up with a new console that has some incredible tech and stuff.
No sig.

#43 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:53 AM

I was wondering with the announcement of no unreal 4 engine and the Metro game being cancelled for wii u if already either Microsoft or Sony are at work behind the scenes pushing to get wii u projects cancelled. Again its another spoiler tactic that can be used. It wouldn't surprise me if a few key titles become exclusive ps3 or 360 titles in the run up to christmas.

#44 CaptainFalco311

CaptainFalco311

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Fandom:
    Earthbound/Mother, Metroid, Zelda

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:30 PM

I think that Microsoft will cut the 360 down to $179 (Or, as Pachter suggested, 360 and Kinect for $199) and really promote their existing hardware. We'll see a lot more "platinum hits" come out, and I think Microsoft will advertise the fact that the 360 has more games than any other console.

#45 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

Still waiting for yours.

Just a tip:

When someone asks you a question and you don't answer, it is unwise, immature, and demonstrates a lack of social skill to pretend the question was never posed only to then ask a question of your own and expect and answer out of order.

But I am sure you were taught those basics growing up, no?

Thanks for playing.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 30 May 2012 - 01:12 PM.

#46 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:29 PM

I was wondering with the announcement of no unreal 4 engine and the Metro game being cancelled for wii u if already either Microsoft or Sony are at work behind the scenes pushing to get wii u projects cancelled. Again its another spoiler tactic that can be used. It wouldn't surprise me if a few key titles become exclusive ps3 or 360 titles in the run up to christmas.

No no no, First Epic Didn't say UE4 won't be on the wiiu they just said they are not working on it for consoles yet they have to work on it for PC first which is what they are doing at this moment the wiiu is just as likely to get it as 720 and ps4 at this moment even if me saying that pisses a few people off.

Now Metro getting cancelled for the wiiu that is quite sad but than again I don't believe its a conspiracy theory by Microsoft or Sony why well to put it simple THQ is not in good shape and with little we heard of metro for the wiiu its right to assume they either haven't actually started it or it was in a very early stage not to mention it wasn't the only game THQ end up cancelling also, Metro was pushed back on the other consoles so with that said I don't believe THQ will live long enough to release it on 360 or ps3.

Edited by The Lonely Koopa, 30 May 2012 - 01:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!