• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

I'm new here, but I thought it worth mentioning that Dead Space 3 sems very likely to be announced for the Wii U. When rumors started of the game it was clear it would come out for "PS3, XBOX360, PC and a currently unannounced system." That was about a year ago on their job posting ad for developers. While it's remotely possible the other system could be Vita or 3DS it's signifigantly more likely to be Wii U. I am a HUGE Dead Space fan and a HUGE Nintendo fan( I even named my son Link) and would love to see this happen. I've noticed the absence of this possibility on the blog and felt I should bring it to everyone's attention. EA has had lots of support for wii U and Visceral(the studio responsible for dead space) has already released one dead space game on the wii. What do y'all think? The good news ismy speculation will be confirmed (hopefully) in just a few short days.
-falconberg (Nintendo Network ID)

#2 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM

Well I never played it, but I might try it if it comes to the Wii U, so I hope so. I also think it's quite likely.
No sig.

#3 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:51 AM

Go introduce yourself in the welcoming plaza & welcome to the forum. Dead Space 3 on Wii U? Yes pleas, seems logical but I feel like Dead Space 3 will be the worst one yet mostly cause of CO-OP. Fear 3 had CO-OP & it was all action, Resident Evil 5 had CO-OP & it was all action, So this may be the case for Dead Space 3

1367065580450s.jpg

#4 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:08 AM

currently unannounced system. Dreamcast 2?

Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#5 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:20 AM

Well I never played it, but I might try it if it comes to the Wii U, so I hope so. I also think it's quite likely.

This.

Edited by Blake, 01 June 2012 - 11:20 AM.

#6 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:36 AM

Very interesting, it is rumored to use Frostbite 2 so it may be a beautifully scary game.
Posted Image

#7 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:49 PM

Dead Space will show the WiiU is more mature. 1080p gore blood and horror in the night time, nice.

#8 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:50 PM

Hmm yeah ^. They need an exclusive like that too btw.
No sig.

#9 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:38 PM

Can't wait to play this (if it does come out for the Wii U) and many other games on my Wii U.

Edited by Cerberuz, 01 June 2012 - 04:39 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#10 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:20 AM

The release date is march, 2013. But thrive confirmed they'll do the big reveal for it this Monday.

#11 Jp27

Jp27

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:38 PM

I wanna finally play this series too. I hope they could put the games before on download
Posted Image
Dat awesome person

#12 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:33 PM

I literally bought an xbox just to play dead space. Then they announced a second one so I hadto keep it. If they release a dead space collection. I will sell my xbox and only have a wii u.

I watched the ea e3 presentation and there was literally no mention of the wii u for any of there games. So I guess nintendo had reserved all announcements for themselves. I had really hoped they'd confirm this game for wii u but as it is they've only confirmed it for all the others. All hope is not lost, but it doesn't look good.

#13 Jubei

Jubei

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Fandom:
    Too much to List.

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:43 PM

A Dead Space game on the Wii U would be just right. For one, Horror is one of the Gaming Categories Nintendo is lacking in, and two, It'll pull in the Crowd of "Hardcore Gamers", which is Ninty's plan.
Posted Image

#14 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:11 PM

Just for those who are interested I think it's safe to say this game is not coming to wii u. :(
I really thought it would but all the announcements have been fairly clear that it will come put for 360, ps3 and pc. Sorry if I got anyones hopes up.

Edited by Falconberg, 10 June 2012 - 02:12 PM.

#15 andodel

andodel

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog, Nintendo

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:48 PM

Wow, you don't know what your missing out on. Played the PC versions of 1 and 2, amazing games. Got a little worried when I heard 3 had coop, but they confirmed you won't have an NPC partner. I'm excited to be locked in dark rooms filled with Necromorphs and can't wait to get into those zero gravity rooms and start looking for golden semi conductors :P

#16 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:34 PM

Yeah. I'll be playing it through alone once before I play it co op. I was concerned but it sounds like it's gonna be scary. And the emphasis on story is always a good thing.

#17 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:46 AM

Wow, you don't know what your missing out on. Played the PC versions of 1 and 2, amazing games. Got a little worried when I heard 3 had coop, but they confirmed you won't have an NPC partner. I'm excited to be locked in dark rooms filled with Necromorphs and can't wait to get into those zero gravity rooms and start looking for golden semi conductors :P

Maybe I can buy a second hand X360 version if that exists, because I might buy that console because of the lack of interesting enough Wii U titles/lack of titles like RE6
No sig.

#18 andodel

andodel

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog, Nintendo

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

Maybe I can buy a second hand X360 version if that exists, because I might buy that console because of the lack of interesting enough Wii U titles/lack of titles like RE6

I wouldn't get your hopes up for RE6, unless you just want it for the action. I'm just praying that its not like RE5 *shutter* I hate that Sheva Mcguffin.

#19 OneRainyNight

OneRainyNight

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:30 PM

I would prefer the first Dead Space personally.

#20 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:16 PM

Doesn't the Wii U have enough ports already?

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!