Photo

Rumor:Star Fox, F-Zero, and Smash Bros to be shown at Nintendo E3 2012?

Star Fox F-zero Super Smash Bros

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 StarFoxWiiU1

StarFoxWiiU1

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:20 PM

Source:http://wiiublog.com/...ros-at-e3-2012/

What do you think about this? I know Smash Bros might NOT make it to E3 because the game has been in development for a couple of months now. But I think a Star Fox game and a F-Zero game is going to be shown at E3 2012.

#2 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:31 PM

*gasp*

Popular Nintendo IPs? To be shown at a Nintendo E3 conference? And during the unveiling of a new system, at that? Who would have guessed?! <_<

The rumours are getting pretty vague and desperate around this time... But seriously, the only thing remotely surprising about this would be F-Zero. And even then, people have kinda been expecting it to show up ever since the first rumours of Wii and DS successors started going around. Come on guys, you're gonna have to do better than this to get me hyped. :P

Posted Image

#3 StarFoxWiiU1

StarFoxWiiU1

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:46 PM

*gasp*

Popular Nintendo IPs? To be shown at a Nintendo E3 conference? And during the unveiling of a new system, at that? Who would have guessed?! <_<

The rumours are getting pretty vague and desperate around this time... But seriously, the only thing remotely surprising about this would be F-Zero. And even then, people have kinda been expecting it to show up ever since the first rumours of Wii and DS successors started going around. Come on guys, you're gonna have to do better than this to get me hyped. :P

This WON'T get you HYPE. Something seriously must be going wrong on your brain. F-Zero and Star Fox didn't get a game on the Wii console so the franchises skipped the 7th generation. I'm pretty sure that people want to see a new Star Fox or F-Zero game instead of the same Mario/Zelda games. I mean Mario and Zelda games are good but it's time for Nintendo to revive some franchises like Earthbound.

Edited by StarFoxWiiU1, 01 June 2012 - 05:47 PM.

#4 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:06 PM

This WON'T get you HYPE. Something seriously must be going wrong on your brain. F-Zero and Star Fox didn't get a game on the Wii console so the franchises skipped the 7th generation. I'm pretty sure that people want to see a new Star Fox or F-Zero game instead of the same Mario/Zelda games. I mean Mario and Zelda games are good but it's time for Nintendo to revive some franchises like Earthbound.

Oh no, the announcement of it surely will hype me up. But until then, some blog making a very vague statement that "There will be Star Fox on Wii U" isn't going to make me want E3 any more than I already do. :P

Then again, maybe it's just because my hype level for E3 has already gone off the charts.. :huh:

Posted Image

#5 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:39 PM

I could see all of these, except Smash Bros.

#6 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:58 PM

I could see all of these, except Smash Bros.

Yeah I agree. They said they just started to develop the game early this year.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#7 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

Yeah I agree. They said they just started to develop the game early this year.

Plus I don't want them to rush the game. I want it to be a well made game.

As Miyamoto once said: "A delayed game is eventually good; but a rushed game is forever bad."

#8 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:47 AM

may i remind you all that through nintendo's facebook hint, they have implyed that only three games will be shown. i know they could still show more but we're definitely going to see a new mario, pikmin and almost definitely star fox. if any of these rumoured appearances come true they will have to be very brief and have little to do with the launch of the system
Posted Image

#9 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:46 AM

may i remind you all that through nintendo's facebook hint, they have implyed that only three games will be shown. i know they could still show more but we're definitely going to see a new mario, pikmin and almost definitely star fox. if any of these rumoured appearances come true they will have to be very brief and have little to do with the launch of the system

Not necessarily. Maybe only 3 games from Nintendo EAD, but they also need to show off Retro's and maybe even Monolith's project. There's also what Nintendo Software Technology was reportedly working on, and there's a bunch more games we probably don't have the slightest idea about. But yes, Mario, Pikmin and Star Fox are almost guaranteed to make an appearance. ^_^

Posted Image

#10 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:45 AM

The only thing we can expect from the next Smash Bros. game if it were to appear on E3 is a teaser; nothing more.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Star Fox, F-zero, Super Smash Bros

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!