• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 darkknight41

darkknight41

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:58 AM

There are apparently more Wii U and Wii U GamePad features that have not been shared by Nintendo. David Yarnton, a Nintendo managing director, said that the publisher has not “announced everything” during last week. During E3, Nintendo wanted to focus on the 23 announced Wii U games, and did not want to “overwhelm people” by talking about the Wii U’s many functions. Details regarding Nintendo’s upcoming console will be shared “as time goes on.”

“I think that’s part of what I was talking about before, about there’s so many functions that the Wii U has, and it will show and explain to people why we have more features being explained as time goes on, because there’s a lot to take in all at once.”

“The biggest thing we’ve found is when people pick it up and have hands-on experience, and they start understanding a lot more of the concepts and the features – so very much sampling and getting people to try the product will be a really big emphasis for us at retail events and things like that.”

http://mynintendonew...wii-u-features/

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:02 AM

If Nintendo wants us to experience it so much, who don't they do a tour? (similar to the Pokemon Black and White Tour.)

Edited by Blake, 13 June 2012 - 07:03 AM.

#3 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:02 AM

The controller can also be a hat.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#4 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:22 AM

If Nintendo wants us to experience it so much, who don't they do a tour? (similar to the Pokemon Black and White Tour.)

Apparently, they are doing a tour: http://thewiiu.com/t...er-these-month/

#5 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:09 AM

it was quite obvious after E3 that nintendo didn't really blow the lid off the wii u at the event. it wasn't that there isn't any more to it, it's just that they thought it would be a bad strategy to unveil everything at once. i personally disagree and think it would have been more effective to completely unveil the entire console and spill all the beans
Posted Image

#6 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:12 AM

I really think they should of shown them off at E3! :)

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#7 Nintendoes

Nintendoes

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:13 AM

The problem was that they didn't have enough time. If they had 3 hours to talk about the Wii U and its games they definitely would have blown the lid off of the Wii U.

#8 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

it was quite obvious after E3 that nintendo didn't really blow the lid off the wii u at the event. it wasn't that there isn't any more to it, it's just that they thought it would be a bad strategy to unveil everything at once. i personally disagree and think it would have been more effective to completely unveil the entire console and spill all the beans

They did that with the 3DS and how much hype was there for it by launch? Just saying...

#9 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:53 AM

They did that with the 3DS and how much hype was there for it by launch? Just saying...

3DS is nothing in comparison, but u do raise a great point
Posted Image

#10 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:52 AM

That made me laugh
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#11 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:57 PM

Or at least shown off the good stuff at E3 and then just keep adding smaller positives as it gets closer to launch. Doesn't seem to make much sense to squander the big stage with their "whimper" of a conference for this thing.

#12 KartRacer

KartRacer

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Fox, Mario Kart, TETRIS!!!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:33 PM

You can try eating it too, but it might not taste good.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!