• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

lolwut

Ubisoft just revealed an exclusive zombie game for the Wii U called zombieU

Kewl and link?

Its in live streaming right now. You'll have to wait now you missed it so you could watch the recorded version. If you want to watch the live streaming, go to Wii U news and click on the Ubisoft streaming topic.
Posted Image

#5 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

Better look better than the last of us for PS3... If not its a fail. I know that's kinda harsh but we are talking next gen exclusive

#6 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

Here is a link...

Looks uhmmm odd. Why British?
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#7 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

Here is a link...

Looks uhmmm odd. Why British?

Because that where it takes place it was known as as Killer Freaks in its Pre pre alpha

#8 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:38 PM

ubisoft (especially with this game) is turning the wii u's image around already, i've seen some comments already from "zombie fan"s that are only now planning on buying this console cos of this game. much respect to ubisoft
Posted Image

#9 Jubei

Jubei

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Fandom:
    Too much to List.

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

Man. I was really looking forward to Killer Freaks. They could have made both. I'm confused as to why Killer Freaks didn't have a Wii U demo by now, it's been almost a year. Instead we get a trailer of a Game ZombiU, not mad at that at all, actually excited.
Posted Image

#10 ArnarFB

ArnarFB

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, F-Zero

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

I guess (hope) that we'll see gameplay footage tomorrow. The trailer was full CGI and judging by the low quality footage in the Direct yesterday, I'm holding back all excitement for now...

#11 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

Sorry but watch dogs have leaped into my favorite right now. Man if Nintendo shows a demo tomorrow of watch dogs running on wii u.... It's a wrap!

#12 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:19 PM

Eh, I don't really mind the change. It feels more natural shooting humanoid enemies. This will attract more cassies (casual gamers), too.
Anyway, this couldn't be that game from the Nintendo Direct video, could it? I doubt it, but I dunno.
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#13 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

This looks good!
Even better it's a Wii U exclusive!

#14 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:23 PM

This better not have some Diablo thing going where, if you die, you have to start all over again.

I HATE IT WHEN THEY DO THAT... but that ending line got me thinking it...

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#15 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

Eh, I don't really mind the change. It feels more natural shooting humanoid enemies. This will attract more cassies (casual gamers), too.
Anyway, this couldn't be that game from the Nintendo Direct video, could it? I doubt it, but I dunno.

Waitwhat. It feels more natural to shoot humanoids and it's a casual thing? If anything that's the opposite. xD At least IMO. I mean, the "hardcore" gamers call themselves that because they shoot people in M rated games. :P
Posted Image

#16 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:30 PM

Man. I was really looking forward to Killer Freaks. They could have made both. I'm confused as to why Killer Freaks didn't have a Wii U demo by now, it's been almost a year. Instead we get a trailer of a Game ZombiU, not mad at that at all, actually excited.

Was Killer Freaks about killing aliens? If so, I understand why they changed it. They felt they couldnt stand a chance in front of Aliens: Colonial Marines since they have revealed so much about their game.

ubisoft (especially with this game) is turning the wii u's image around already, i've seen some comments already from "zombie fan"s that are only now planning on buying this console cos of this game. much respect to ubisoft

Yes Ubisoft deserves respect for that!

Sorry but watch dogs have leaped into my favorite right now. Man if Nintendo shows a demo tomorrow of watch dogs running on wii u.... It's a wrap!

Yes it got me excited too. Its so different. I like it!
Posted Image

#17 Gnomishek

Gnomishek

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

So they cancelled Killer Freaks game and are going to release another sh111tty zombie game instead ? Like tons of ther zombie-games were not enough. Good job.
I will forgive them if only this game is REALLY good.

Edited by Gnomishek, 04 June 2012 - 04:32 PM.

Молоту войн и рокоту гроз вольные рати верны, где ветром могучим из братины звёзд рунные стяги пьяны.

#18 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:34 PM

Waitwhat. It feels more natural to shoot humanoids and it's a casual thing? If anything that's the opposite. xD At least IMO. I mean, the "hardcore" gamers call themselves that because they shoot people in M rated games. :P

Hardcore is in quotes, which is how it should be.
I consider hardcore gaming to be playing because you want to play, not your friends. Over 95% of CoD gamers are cassies, but they think hardcore means something that it does not, so that's what they call it.
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#19 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

my definition of hardcore is a game you have to spend a while at a time with difficult or disturbing situations where losing is actually a bad thing, so unless this is a mini game, it is "hardcore" (and i would use quotes because hardcore does not have a meaning yet in gaming)

I think the pre-e3 was loosely based off this game, it wouldn't make sense to make a concept demo with a zombie game if no zombie games will come out.
as for the actual video, meh, gawt to learn more before i say anything

Edited by uh20, 04 June 2012 - 04:46 PM.

:laugh:

#20 andodel

andodel

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog, Nintendo

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:45 PM

While name isn't super important to me, I do hope that's not the official name. Regardless, it'll probably be my launch title, unless Ghost Recon Online comes out. I'm actually a bit worried about GRO, since it wasn't mentioned for Wiiu at their conference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!