Photo

What you think of the launch/launch window titles?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Jelloman

Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:39 PM

what to you think bad good or just ok let me know bellow!

here they are if you haven't seen them:
http://wiiublog.com/...ii-u/#more-3742

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#2 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:47 PM

Only launch games im getting are Super Mario Bros U and Pikmin...I havent even played Pikmin before and it doesnt even intrest me. ZombiU looks good but I wanted Killer Freaks instead. IF WE GET TO FINALLY SEE RETROS GAME I WILL GET THAT. Seriously thats all I wanted from Nintendo this E3...Starfox from Retro im so sad.
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#3 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:48 PM

Overall kinda meh. I love Pikmin and to me it's a system seller but to most people it isn't. I personally wouldn't buy it for Mario as I don't really like the games (plus there's been too many at once) but I know for the twerps it'll move consoles. The other games are alright and I will buy some of them, but they're not system sellers either.
Posted Image

#4 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

Nba 2k13, zombi u, and maybe tank tank tank. But I will seriously be utilizing gamefly. Not buy many games now and days.

#5 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:00 PM

Well look at the bright side...... It is better than the 3DS line up......

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#6 Jp27

Jp27

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

overall it was okay but it has a lot of potential so e3 doesnt make me sad.

also it was better than Sony and Microsoft. No troll/fanboy/whatever. PS the last of us had me going crazy
Posted Image
Dat awesome person

#7 Marc

Marc

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Fandom:
    Resident Evil, Zelda, Metroid, Mario

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:35 PM

Disappointed. Was at least hoping to see what Retro Studios had in the pipeline. Don't know why it was speculated so much on a Zelda title appearing, but I appreciate it would have just been awesome if they had made it possible so soon. A lot of people were disappointed actually, but I reckon it was mostly because we didn't see enough of the long-awaited HD footage, and proof the hardware is powerful, or much gameplay.

ZombiU looked amazing, but - little to perhaps no real gameplay? Pikmin 3 - no 'real time' gameplay? NintendoWorld was actually really awesome. They could have done with another 30 mins overall to show more of everything! >.<

Will have to wait till E3 next year now!
BANGIN!

My body is ready. ^_^

#8 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:41 PM

What? More of NintendoLand? You're kidding, right?
If not then I'm glad it appeals that much to at least one person. It's an okay bundle in game but wouldn't sell on its own.
Posted Image

#9 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

The conference was terrible, but this is actually a pretty good lineup. NBA2K13 (haven't owned the others, but I played 12 and it was amazing), Rayman Legends, Mario, AC3, Darksiders 2 all look great. Then the downloadable games: Trine 2, Runner 2, Cloudberry kingdom, 1001 spikes, and that game that was just announced from the and yet it moves dev, don't remember what it's called. So yeah.... pretty good lookin' lineup for me.

#10 Kardibask

Kardibask

Ninj

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • NNID:Kardibask
  • Fandom:
    Marvel, DC Comics

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

I really want Killer Freaks more than I want ZombiU, It sucks that Ubisoft decided to change the project. Pikmin 3 was surprising, I didn't expect gameplay. Lego City seems pretty cool, a kind of kid friendly GTA. I'm most looking forward to P-100, Rayman Legends, and Game&Wario. Tekken could be cool but we haven't gotten too much info that one.

e674231265.jpg

#11 BrockenmanJr

BrockenmanJr

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:
    F-Zero mainly, but Nintendo generally

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

There doesn't seem to be too much 3rd-Party Launch Window stuff on that list, but Holiday season looks like it will be interesting! For me, probably just Pikmin 3 and NSMBU if it is moved up to launch.

#12 10k

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mass Effect, Mario

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:22 PM

what to you think bad good or just ok let me know bellow!

http://wiiublog.com/...ii-u/#more-3742

Posted Image

Except Pikmin 3 and NSMBU
Posted Image
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

#13 gildedangel

gildedangel

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

Out of the list I am looking forward to Pikman 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Wii Fit U (shut up, I don't want to hear it, I loved Wii FIt), and NSMBU.

#14 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:09 PM

Out of the list I am looking forward to Pikman 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Wii Fit U (shut up, I don't want to hear it, I loved Wii FIt), and NSMBU.

Haha I secretly want the new Wii Fit too. >> << >>;;
Posted Image

#15 10k

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mass Effect, Mario

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

Haha I secretly want the new Wii Fit too. >> << >>;;

Get out!! :angry:

:P
Posted Image
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

#16 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:34 PM

Get out!! :angry:

:P

Hey I'm a gamer, natural sunlight burns. I like getting my minimal possible exercise indoors under the disguise of games. :blush:
Then again, I was always fond of Edutainment games as a child...haha.
Posted Image

#17 SpacePope

SpacePope

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:33 AM

I think the only good games are Pikmin 3, Game & Wario and NSMBU. Even then, the latter is a little cliche for a Mario title. Squirrel suits? Baby Yoshi's with bubbles? The game feels too dumbed down from what Mario World was.

Now, if Retro had unveiled Star Fox, it would've taken the show and would probably be contender for game of E3.

Not to mention if Nintendo were better at explaining the lineup without being completely terrible at it as well...

#18 Marc

Marc

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Fandom:
    Resident Evil, Zelda, Metroid, Mario

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:16 AM

What? More of NintendoLand? You're kidding, right?
If not then I'm glad it appeals that much to at least one person. It's an okay bundle in game but wouldn't sell on its own.

No, more of the other games. I just think Nintendoland was a good idea, don't know how much I would play. They needed to show off games that appealed to core gamers, but didn't really.
BANGIN!

My body is ready. ^_^

#19 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:10 AM

Well... Yes, but not better than the 3DS's entire first year line-up. In its first year I bought Zelda, RE: Mercs, SM3DL and my sister bought Mario Kart 7 and Nintendogs, which I also play. This year I only got Revelations so far. And yes, I know the Wii U launches at the end of the year in comparison to the 3DS, but all those great games were announced/showed the E3 before the actual release of the 3DS. The titles I mentioned released in a period of about 6 months. Let's say the Wii U launches late this year... It will have 6 months until the next E3, when new games will be announced. Sure, there will be more games announced on the way, but nothing mayor.
No sig.

#20 Fully87

Fully87

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dark Souls, Deus Ex, Half-Life

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:38 AM

Launch window is good, But its nothing Special, Still its a step up from the 3DS launch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!