• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:16 AM

I would just really love to see them go MMO with this franchise.

I disagree, I think that would be a horrible idea. I like the pick up and play aspect. I think online in it would be good, but it shouldn't be the focus.

#42 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:12 PM

Since they are having a brand new animal crossing for the 3ds I dont think it will come out for awhile. Besides, I prefer portable animal crossing, so I can play it anywhere I want.

This.

The 3DS Animal Crossing will probably keep me going for quite a while so I won't be too upset if we don't see it for a long while.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#43 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:49 PM

I think that there going let you go to other towns without friend codes
like your friends mii plaza and a lot of content.

Edited by PK-Gaming, 06 August 2011 - 06:50 PM.

Posted Image

#44 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

I think for unique ways to use the Wii U controller your friend could bring their controller and send their town data to you through the controllers or have your item inventory on the controller screen. Maybe they could include NES games or new minigames and you play them on the controller screen.

#45 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:50 PM

I have never played Animal Crossing. From what I've seen in videos, all you do is talk to animals... Is that all?

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#46 BazzDropperz

BazzDropperz

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:16 PM

-

Edited by BazzDropperz, 13 July 2014 - 11:25 PM.

#47 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:18 PM

Talking to animals isn't the focus of the game. In AC you can collect items (by helping animals, buying them from the shop or from events), upgrade your house for more rooms to put items in or you can obtain money (to upgrade your house or buy items) from doing a number of different jobs - these aren't minigames, you do them in the actual game world. There's a tonne of stuff I left out because I don't want to spend ages writing this post.It's one of my favourite series because it's so relaxing and I'd absolutely recommend that you try it.

Sounds like Nintendo's "The sims". Maybe I'll give it a try.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#48 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:49 AM

I'm looking forward to Animal Crossing 3DS. I hope Nintendo implements that "Massively Single-Player Online" thing that just showed up in a patent. If not, I would like to see that in Animal Crossing Wii U.
If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#49 bloop2424

bloop2424

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:30 PM

Obviously a 3ds suitcase will come in handy

I also expect MANY more shops, holidays, hairstyles, nintendo hats, and maybe even cars? I also want to see more storylines (like the third Able sister thing)
I would also like an outer design for the house than just a paint color, like you could make it a giant gyroid or something :D

And please, Nintendo, don't make the Auction House a total fail ;) Put it in the town for more people to use it because people dont travel the city just to go there

Edited by bloop2424, 13 August 2011 - 12:32 PM.

Posted Image
Click my license if you would like some shiny nickles.

#50 FireBoost06

FireBoost06

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:06 AM

Hopefully with the Wii U's better online system, Animal crossing will be a great online game for the Wii U. I dont think it will launch soon because there is already an animal crossing game coming out for the 3ds. :)

#51 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:54 PM

Hopefully with the Wii U's better online system, Animal crossing will be a great online game for the Wii U. I dont think it will launch soon because there is already an animal crossing game coming out for the 3ds. :(

Massively Online Single-player FTW!! xD
If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#52 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:48 AM

If they gonna make an Animal Crossing game for the Wii U. They should link the 3DS with the Wii U like Wii & DS, But with the games they make it very different from each other. They can make it the same story line (your character running for mayor) but make the soundtrack different, have new animals, make it that you can customize your bedroom (always wanted to do that), bring back NES game/console, K.K has new songs (like 2am), Make the city bigger (buy food, furniture, clothes etc), Parties when its your birthday, Customize the outside look of your house (hate having the same house, it pretty cool they changed it for the DS). Get more themes (Like Graveyard, Beach, Snow, Autumn, Zelda, Space etc), Bring back the train station (you visit friends by going on the train of course you need Wifi), Upgrade Able Sister's shop & In the city you can own your very own shop (and customize a animal shopkeeper)
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#53 Sweetie

Sweetie

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:19 PM

I can't wait for Animal Crossing for Wii U. I think we are all ready for a change....As much as I LOVE that game on the Gamecube and Wii, it has gotten pretty uneventful and a lot of people have put it on the shelf and moved on to other games. I really love the concept that we are a one player game but can invite others over or go visit their towns.
This is my first time to really post on this site so I want to take a minute and say hello to everyone!

Thanks for creating this wonderful forum!

Sweetie

#54 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:47 PM

I can't wait for Animal Crossing for Wii U. I think we are all ready for a change....As much as I LOVE that game on the Gamecube and Wii, it has gotten pretty uneventful and a lot of people have put it on the shelf and moved on to other games. I really love the concept that we are a one player game but can invite others over or go visit their towns. This is my first time to really post on this site so I want to take a minute and say hello to everyone! Thanks for creating this wonderful forum! Sweetie

Hey, you know the 3DS version of AC they have a story line now. The story line is your running to become the mayor and in order to become mayor you have to make you town neat and beautiful
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#55 Nin10dude712

Nin10dude712

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Kirby

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:43 PM

Hey, you know the 3DS version of AC they have a story line now. The story line is your running to become the mayor and in order to become mayor you have to make you town neat and beautiful

I dont know what to think about that. I hope it turns out ok, but what happens when you become mayor? and did Tortimer retire?!? What about the other players using the same cartridge? Will they become mayors too?

idk, I also hope they dont use that Wild World soundtrack for a 3rd time in a row. I LOVE City Folk, but I admit it is basically Wild World with more stuff and events from the GameCube version.
Posted Image

Body = Ready for Wii U!

#56 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:26 AM

I dont know what to think about that. I hope it turns out ok, but what happens when you become mayor? and did Tortimer retire?!? What about the other players using the same cartridge? Will they become mayors too?

idk, I also hope they dont use that Wild World soundtrack for a 3rd time in a row. I LOVE City Folk, but I admit it is basically Wild World with more stuff and events from the GameCube version.

I don't really know any other stuff. Nintendo hasn't realize any more information yet till 2012. Hope they go somewhere with this because its a good idea. Plus I like the WW/ CF soundtrack but they should of made a new soundtrack for CF. Nintendo should use some music from GC and WW/ CF in the 3DS Animal Crossing becuase I like some of the music they had like 8am, 11am, 1pm, 5pm, groundhog day, rainyday, Meteor Shower from Aminal Crossing GC also 5am, Town Hall, Museum, the Roost, City form Animal Crossing WW/ CF. They should also have some new music and make K.K have new music.

Edited by Merchiodos, 18 November 2011 - 07:27 AM.

Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#57 Nin10dude712

Nin10dude712

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Kirby

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:08 AM

I don't really know any other stuff. Nintendo hasn't realize any more information yet till 2012. Hope they go somewhere with this because its a good idea. Plus I like the WW/ CF soundtrack but they should of made a new soundtrack for CF. Nintendo should use some music from GC and WW/ CF in the 3DS Animal Crossing becuase I like some of the music they had like 8am, 11am, 1pm, 5pm, groundhog day, rainyday, Meteor Shower from Aminal Crossing GC also 5am, Town Hall, Museum, the Roost, City form Animal Crossing WW/ CF. They should also have some new music and make K.K have new music.

Im going to get it regardless, but a completely new soundtrack for the hours would be best. They could and should have a setting so you can change the music to whatever you prefer. There will definitely be new music, and KK will have new songs, the songs that plays during the hours is what Im concerned about.
Posted Image

Body = Ready for Wii U!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!