Photo

[For Fun] If you could only pick 1 of the following which would you pick?

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#21 zzuxon

zzuxon

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • NNID:zzuxon
  • Fandom:
    Mario LoZ Kirby SSB Pikmin

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:20 AM

Now how about would you rather Pokemon Snap 2 on Wii U? or 3DS? Gamepad would work like your camera...but 3DS would to and pokemon would be in 3D lol tough choice lol.

Wii U. If it was on 3DS you would only be able to see what's in front of your camera. On wii U, the pad is the camera, but the TV is like what you would see normally. You'd move what you see on the TV (Turn around) with an analogue stick, and move your camera with tilt controls. It'd be much easier to play.

#22 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:41 PM

Pokemon Snap 2 would make great use of the 2nd screen so probably that game for me.
"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

#23 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:48 PM

Would love a yugioh game for wii u based on the original series, perfect for wii u game pad

What about a sequel to xd gale of darkness, we need a new console Pokemon experience.

Posted Image

#24 TheAmazingXemo

TheAmazingXemo

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:16 AM

Super Mario 128.

#25 Barneykiller008

Barneykiller008

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

I would definatly pick super mario 128!...but if I got to choose my own game...I'd prob pick batman HD!

#26 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

Oh there will be a Pokemon game on Wii U thats a walk around adventure one. Like Gale Of Darkness and what not.

Would love a yugioh game for wii u based on the original series, perfect for wii u game pad

What about a sequel to xd gale of darkness, we need a new console Pokemon experience.

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#27 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:01 PM

Oh there will be a Pokemon game on Wii U thats a walk around adventure one. Like Gale Of Darkness and what not.

A Pokemon adventure game somewhat similar to gale and handheld versions would be a definitive console mover. Millions would buy for that sole game.

Edited by Link707, 10 June 2012 - 02:01 PM.

Posted Image

#28 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

Yup. Imagine having a game where you walk around like in Gales Of Darkness but it plays the same as the top down view hand held versions where you actually get your starter and then go from city to city fighting gym leaders. That would be f-ing awesome.

A Pokemon adventure game somewhat similar to gale and handheld versions would be a definitive console mover. Millions would buy for that sole game.

Edited by Nin_Stream, 10 June 2012 - 04:52 PM.

#29 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

Super Mario 128. I'm ready for a more SM64 style Mario game.

Posted Image

#30 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:32 PM

Yup. Imagine having a game where you walk around like in Gales Of Darkness but it plays the same as teh top down view hand held versions where you actually get your starter and then go from city to city fighting gym leaders. That would be f-ing awesome.

^this plus if they took like all the regions and combined them into one game. One giant storyline that could be from the anime series... Or at least the ability to travel between regions

Edited by Link707, 10 June 2012 - 03:33 PM.

Posted Image

#31 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

lol why not just make it follow the entire anime lol. You are ash the game starts you get woken up by "mom" she tells you to go to prof. oak you get pikachu and you later zap mistys bike lol so on so forth. I forgot how it actually started but that was it roughly.

^this plus if they took like all the regions and combined them into one game. One giant storyline that could be from the anime series... Or at least the ability to travel between regions

#32 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:17 PM

lol why not just make it follow the entire anime lol. You are ash the game starts you get woken up by "mom" she tells you to go to prof. oak you get pikachu and you later zap mistys bike lol so on so forth. I forgot how it actually started but that was it roughly.

Pretty much how it went, I think it would be nice I'd they did make a console version that followed the anime closely. While the new handheld titles kept to the same formula, as it seems to be working well.
But you should have the ability to catch every Pokemon, though just maintaining the plot line of the anime

Posted Image

#33 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:26 PM

Probably Super Mario 128. I've been waiting a long time for another SM64 styled Mario game.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#34 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

A game were every single pokemon was in....would make the game explode lol. If the Wii U has achievments and there was an achivement for catching every single pokemon...my god that would take along freakin time lol.

Pretty much how it went, I think it would be nice I'd they did make a console version that followed the anime closely. While the new handheld titles kept to the same formula, as it seems to be working well.
But you should have the ability to catch every Pokemon, though just maintaining the plot line of the anime

Me to pal...me to.

Probably Super Mario 128. I've been waiting a long time for another SM64 styled Mario game.

#35 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:57 PM

A game were every single pokemon was in....would make the game explode lol. If the Wii U has achievments and there was an achivement for catching every single pokemon...my god that would take along freakin time lol.

I do believe that I would not see the sun for a long time. That would be a pretty big game, decent graphics nothing major and a large story... Go into no life mode for a while

Posted Image

#36 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:18 PM

Diddy Kong Racing 2, for sure. The first game was so freakin' sweet, and all we got was a mediocre DS remake.
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#37 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

I remember Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, that was one of my favorite games on the GameCube!

I would DIE if they make a new one like that!

#38 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:14 PM

Alot of people would be in no life mode lol. Would be cool to run into pokemon in 3D model versions too. I still want a game where you can do actual battling like the anime. Where you pick an attack and if you time it right you can say dodge and the pokemon will dodge.

I do believe that I would not see the sun for a long time. That would be a pretty big game, decent graphics nothing major and a large story... Go into no life mode for a while

Yup Diddy Kong Racing was good. I was always....forgot the name...The mouse lol. Tipsey? Or Pipsey?

Diddy Kong Racing 2, for sure. The first game was so freakin' sweet, and all we got was a mediocre DS remake.

Edited by Nin_Stream, 10 June 2012 - 07:14 PM.

#39 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

Alot of people would be in no life mode lol. Would be cool to run into pokemon in 3D model versions too. I still want a game where you can do actual battling like the anime. Where you pick an attack and if you time it right you can say dodge and the pokemon will dodge.

I've thought about the dodge concept.. I somewhat envision it in a similar way as tidus' overdrive boost from final fantasy X, if you haven't played it it's amazing.

Posted Image

#40 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:09 PM

Im not a fan of the Final Fantasy games...Sorry. For my RPG's I play the Tales games.

I've thought about the dodge concept.. I somewhat envision it in a similar way as tidus' overdrive boost from final fantasy X, if you haven't played it it's amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!