Photo

Dogs or cats?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Poll: Dogs or cats? (40 member(s) have cast votes)

Dog or cat???

1. Dog (21 votes [52.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 52.50%

2. Voted Cat (19 votes [47.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 47.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend Of Zelda, Pokemon, Final Fantasy

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:04 PM

I have a beagle and a normal house cat :D

What do you guys have dogs or cats?

Edited by Aqua Omega, 14 June 2011 - 08:10 PM.

#2 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:12 PM

Cats ftw.

My cat Romeo sometimes thinks he's a human. He sleeps on his back, tucks himself into the bed in our guest bedroom, and rests his head on the pillow. I could get some pictures, if you don't believe me.

#3 shabu

shabu

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOCTOR WHO N' YOSHI dont need more

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:15 PM

Cats ftw.

My cat Romeo sometimes thinks he's a human. He sleeps on his back, tucks himself into the bed in our guest bedroom, and rests his head on the pillow. I could get some pictures, if you don't believe me.

i believe you but get the pictures but anyways I like them both the same :D
Posted Image

#4 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:19 PM

Cats ftw.

Wow that's very cool. I never seen a cat act like a human. You must be a Lucky owner to have Romeo do that stuff lol.
My cat just walks around and sleep most of the time. but he does play a lot with my dog so its all good :D

Edited by Aqua Omega, 14 June 2011 - 08:20 PM.

#5 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:54 AM

I have a toy Yorkie. And a fair fish that is 10 years old B) I swear that fish is never going to die!!! *looks over and the fish is dead* (NOOOOO!!!!!) :D That is it for me!!!!! And feld0 I want to see pictures! I believe you, I just want to see them :D
Posted Image

#6 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:00 AM

Cats ftw.

Romeo sounds like he should be on Get out of there Cat.

I like dogs and cats. If I had to choose I would go for cats. Dogs need to be walked regularly, and if it was raining, I would rather be inside with a cat.

#7 Paper Isam

Paper Isam

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Paper Mario and others.

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:38 AM

Both are horrible. Where's the shark option?

#8 Coller23

Coller23

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Fandom:
    Every nintendo series, touhou

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:11 AM

Cats.
Don't cry over spilled milk, it will be yogurt tomorrow

#9 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:47 AM

Dogs are clearly better overall. Cats get tired if you when you pet them, and claw you without any warning, cats can't guard your house. If your house gets broken into and you only have a cat you are done for. Dogs are great because they are always by your side, you can play with them for a long time unlike cats, and they dont sleep all day

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#10 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:52 AM

Dogs are clearly better overall. Cats get tired if you when you pet them, and claw you without any warning, cats can't guard your house. If your house gets broken into and you only have a cat you are done for. Dogs are great because they are always by your side, you can play with them for a long time unlike cats, and they dont sleep all day

Yeah, but cats don't stink when they get wet. <_<

#11 Someone

Someone

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:54 AM

Cats. Dogs smell (hence the phrase "you smell like a wet dog"), and I think cats look and act better. If I needed a guard, however, that would be a different story!

#12 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:26 PM

Cats. Dogs smell (hence the phrase "you smell like a wet dog"), and I think cats look and act better. If I needed a guard, however, that would be a different story!

There is no such thing as a bad dog. It's just the trainer that is bad. If you can train a dog well, it can be great. Cats shed like crazy, so that is a downside of cats

fox.gif

#13 SHADOW

SHADOW

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:04 PM

dogs are better they guard you house you can teach them how ever you want, and also a dog is a man's best friend <_<
Posted Image

#14 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:35 PM

dogs are better they guard you house you can teach them how ever you want, and also a dog is a man's best friend <_<

Lol that's true XD

There is no such thing as a bad dog. It's just the trainer that is bad. If you can train a dog well, it can be great. Cats shed like crazy, so that is a downside of cats

that's true cats do have that issue.. my cat does most of the time but not too much either.

especially when they cough up hairballs...
i saw my cat do that once and it wasn't a pretty picture... O_0

Edited by Feld0, 15 June 2011 - 08:16 PM.

#15 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:52 PM

Dogs need to be walked regularly.

Unless your dog is called Pepso. Pepso walked himself, did his necessities outside himself, had basic training, and guarded the house. Oh, how I miss you, Pepso. <_<

This.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#16 HotelSoap!

HotelSoap!

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikachu

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

Yoshis beat all
Posted ImagePosted Image I'm cute, stare at me while I steal your soul

#17 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:16 AM

You silly thing, Yoshies are sentient. They can't be pets.

Both are horrible. Where's the shark option?

I have a pet shark.

Dogs smell (hence the phrase "you smell like a wet dog")

That's only true if your dog has VERY long fur. That causes unrooted (is that a word?) hairs to stay stuck, therefore to be degraded by microorganisms while still on the dog.
Get a short-haired dog, and you have a neat, clean friend. <3

I actually admire cats. But I agree with everyone who said that dogs are easier to train.
And besides, until I got it cured, my allergy to cat hair would force me to pick dogs anyway.

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

#18 mudkipz ★

mudkipz ★

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • NNID:MudkipSoda
  • Fandom:
    Donkey Kong Country

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:58 AM

Definitely cats! They don't smell, they're more independent, they're cleaner, they're quieter and I just love their cuddly, cute curious nature.

Posted Image

#19 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:08 AM

Definitely cats! They don't smell, they're more independent, they're cleaner, they're quieter and I just love their cuddly, cute curious nature.

Cats are less friendly. If they get tired of you petting them, or you pet them in a area they don't really like, they will start to bite and scratch.

And last time I checked kittens are the only time they are not sleeping all day and when they are the most curious.

fox.gif

#20 mudkipz ★

mudkipz ★

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • NNID:MudkipSoda
  • Fandom:
    Donkey Kong Country

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:12 AM

Cats are less friendly. If they get tired of you petting them, or you pet them in a area they don't really like, they will start to bite and scratch.

And last time I checked kittens are the only time they are not sleeping all day and when they are the most curious.

Depends on the cat, they aren't all the same personality wise. My cat never scratched or bit, she was awesome and loved my company. She was curious about everything, always.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!