3 replies to this topic

#1 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:46 PM

http://www.nintendow....com/news/30775

Nintendo is sending out invites to certain Club Nintendo members for a demo tour called " Wii U Experience". Locations are currently in the New York and Miami Florida areas. Not all Club Nintendo members are being invited, how they chose members is unknown. I think it was random. I'm a Club Nintendo member and sadly did not receive the invitation. I live in Florida, but I am 5 hours away from Miami. I would be willing to take the trip if I ever get a invite though. You can only stay for two hours ( :( why no longer, I would stay all day if I came) and can bring two friends, even children can come. It also states in the FAQ that snacks will be given and it is unknown what games and how many of them will be at the event. New York's event is at the end of the month and Miami's event is in mid July. I'm crossing my fingers for a Miami invite. I'm a huge Nintendo fan and didn't get invited, I hope they send out more invites soon, I would be willing to take the trip. I think the invites were random but I would have liked if they choose depending on amount of games registered or send in a reason why you are a Nintendo fan and why you would like to be invited. Seriously I have platinum ever year since I joined in 2010 and have a total of 1,670 coins in 2009, 850 coins in 2010 and 1,750 coins this year and counting. Plus I have over 50 games in retail registered alone and about 50 more registered in digital games and did not get invited, this is crazy.

Edited by Firejonie, 18 June 2012 - 05:57 PM.

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:52 PM

No. This can't be happening... NINTENDO I AM A LOYAL FAN! WHY??? I can't. I just can't. No. Just no. NO! I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS FATE!

No. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. NO!

#3 SolarLune

SolarLune

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

( :( why no longer, I would stay all day if I came)

Probably because of that. If they allowed everyone to stay as long as they wanted, nobody would leave until the end of the day, causing major congestion from people milling about. By capping people off at a couple of hours, they ensure that everyone can see and play the games. This is just a guess, though. Anyway, it sounds interesting. Hopefully they'll show some new games there.

Edited by SolarLune, 18 June 2012 - 08:42 PM.

Follow me on Twitter or on my homepage to follow my game development progress. Thanks!

#4 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:08 AM

Probably because of that. If they allowed everyone to stay as long as they wanted, nobody would leave until the end of the day, causing major congestion from people milling about. By capping people off at a couple of hours, they ensure that everyone can see and play the games. This is just a guess, though. Anyway, it sounds interesting. Hopefully they'll show some new games there.

I don't think they are going to show new games. A minor event like this would not get a big announcement. Probably what was at E3 would be there if not less. Wonder if it will only be first party games or a combination of first and third party games. Still hoping for a Miami invite.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wii u, demo, experience, miami, new york, florida

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!