• Please log in to reply
526 replies to this topic

#501 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:10 AM

A new IP from Retro in the same style of a Mass Effect or Sci-Fi shooter mixed RPG.

A new Ip from the Zelda team similar to what Zelda is essentially but in a modern environment with some shooter elements.

And a new Ip from the mario team making a puzzle game with some sort of platform elements, like a Portal but with a Nintendo flare.

#502 The Halbird

The Halbird

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Ace Combat,

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:35 AM

Here's a list of what I'd like to see on the Wii U

Pok'emon statium 3: (Similar to Pokemon Stadium 2, but with a lot more fetures, and a full trainers acadamy storyline.)

Gex 4: (Baised off the Gex series.)

Monster Rancher 5:

Digimon world 3 revamped: (Baised off of digimon world three, but with more digimon, custimisable tamers, the option to switch between original PS1 and Wii U graphics, and a stroyline twice as long.

Nascer Rumble 2: (Baised off of Nascar Rumble for the Playstation 1)

Mount and Blade:

School tycoon U: (Biased off the School tycoon game for the PC)

Moon Tycoon U: (Baised off thr Moon tycoon game for the PC)

#503 /Deluxe32/

/Deluxe32/

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:55 PM

Wind Waker U!

#504 Uldkraemmeren

Uldkraemmeren

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

Shadow of The Eternals
A new adult IP from Nintendo
The Next Mass Effect game
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Cyberpunk 2077
Deus Ex Human Revolution sequel

#505 HipsAndNips

HipsAndNips

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Fandom:
    Butts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

-Mario Sunshine Sequel (Maybe more 3ds worthy), or at least a new 3D Mario platformer thats NOT "3D World"

-DK64 HD Remake

-Anything Starfox or Metriod

He who shaves his beard for a woman deserves neither. 

#506 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

-Mario Sunshine Sequel (Maybe more 3ds worthy), or at least a new 3D Mario platformer thats NOT "3D World"

Nooo... Why in the world do people think this?

I think that Super Mario Sunshine would be an absolutely gorgeous theme to go with on the Wii U, as I'm sure Isle Delfino (or whatever they went with in a sequel) would be so awesome in HD. On the 3DS it'd just be jagged edges and pseudo GCN graphics. =/

I know, I know "graphics aren't everything!", but really with a game like Super Mario Sunshine, I think that the HD would benefit it.

Although I'm not certain I actually want a Super Mario Sunshine 2. Because that's the reuse of a theme we already have. The fact that Nintendo really went and did Super Mario 3D World was so underwhelming on so many levels that I think for the real Wii U Mario 3D platformer they need to go with something completely original, or at least different. So no galaxy/universe.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#507 Kirby

Kirby

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Minecraft Nintendo

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

I want Assassins Creed 3 or 4. It sounds fun. :D 

kirby_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

#508 zaine10

zaine10

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • NNID:zaine2013

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

I want them to make a sequel to Jet force gemini... it was a really good game on the gamecube. Also I want them to make another prince of persia game. Love that series and wish they would hurry up and make another one.

#509 Hammerdeath

Hammerdeath

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

my wishlist is simple dlc's for games like cod like every other system gets a normal surround sound like dolby and dts not lpcm which no one buys unless they get it for wii u and how about bluetooth since it supports it just no software for it been with nintendo since nes every system i have but im thinking this will be last since you got to buy another system if you want what others get automatic

my wishlist is simple dlc's for games like cod like every other system gets a normal surround sound like dolby and dts not lpcm which no one buys unless they get it for wii u and how about bluetooth since it supports it just no software for it been with nintendo since nes every system i have but im thinking this will be last since you got to buy another system if you want what others get automatic

#510 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

I'd like it if Nintendo rolls out an updated gamepad and Pro controller that has analog triggers. About the time that they start selling second gamepads.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#511 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

Darksiders III

Mega Man Legends 3

Shenmue III

New metroid Prime from Retro

The Last Story 2

Blue Dragon 2 (yeah despite being a MS IP,but I can dream)

New Endless Ocean

Earth Seeker HD in the US

Phantasy Star not online but main series back

Skies of Arcadia 2

NEW Ip RPG from Mistwalker

Nintendo buys Shin'en delays Fast Racing gets bigger budget ad repackaged as a retail release as F-Zero neo

Rhodea Sky Soldier comes out for Wii U

I'm sure there is more but all for today

#512 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

You guys can add this game to your wishlist. You can thank me later.

LordPickleton.png

#513 Keizo

Keizo

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:11 AM

1. New F-Zero for the Wii U
2. Star Fox 2 to be completed and released on Virtual Console

3. Scrapping Yoshi's New Island and start over on a new one with better art style

4. New Monster Hunter (but we're getting X so I'm still happy!)

Wii U ID: Yoritech

#514 Galacta Knight

Galacta Knight

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • NNID:Galactic_Knight

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:05 AM

At the moment, the only thing I would really like is an open world Super Mario title for the Wii U.

Nintendo Network ID: Galactic_Knight

#515 Richard Fightmaster

Richard Fightmaster

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Mega Man

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

-Paper Mario 3 (SPM and SS don't count)

-Wario World 2

-Pokemon Colosseum 3

-Super Mario Sunshine 2

-Zelda: Majora's Mask prequel (bundled with an HD MM remake for 90$, or 60$ alone)

-A port of Dead Rising 3 (pretty please?)

-Super Meat Boy (just an eshop port, I never got to play the 360 version)

-Ninty buys Capcom, makes Street Fighter 5, Ghouls n' Ghosts 5, and resurrects the Mega Man franchise with X9, 11, and Legends 3, all either 3DS or Wii U exclusive... please?

Edited by Richard Fightmaster, 19 January 2014 - 06:19 PM.

DC1iHjB.png?1

(Also join the Danny Sexbang fan club! http://dannysexbangf...ub.blogspot.ca/)

#516 ZeeDeveel

ZeeDeveel

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

I think Nintendo should create a RTS game with all nintendo races. Races like Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule, Pikmin, Donkey Kong Country, etc. It would be something like Starcraft in a way. They could also make Hero characters that are stronger then normal units, like Mario, Link, etc. These hero's also should be able to level up in battle and unlock new abilities.

The game should also be multiplayer, not only online but local. one person could use the game pad and the other could use the tv and wii remote.

#517 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

FPS mario game lmao

But I would like for Nintendo to bring back Gradius, and take full advantage of The new hardware. I think I just want a new one after getting hooked on Resogun a couple months back haha

#518 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

Metroid is better shooted for a FPS. And it'd be awesome if they could keep the basic weapons arsenal from the original games in the series.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#519 Richard Fightmaster

Richard Fightmaster

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Mega Man

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

HAH! BETTER SHOOTED! Ah gee I actually laughed at that one!

DC1iHjB.png?1

(Also join the Danny Sexbang fan club! http://dannysexbangf...ub.blogspot.ca/)

#520 JOCx420

JOCx420

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • NNID:JOCx420

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:22 PM

I could go for mario tennis and a new mario party, no I don't usually play games like this but with 4 friends it gets to be pretty fun....dk64 remake would be cool or a new mario galaxy
SLUMERICAN MADE!! NNID: JOCx420

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Games on wiiu, wiiu games, wiiugames, games, wiiu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!