Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

Hi CUD.

LOL
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#22 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:05 AM

the point is if wii U runs this engines, but how it runs them.. if its more like 360 vs pc... No thanks.. lol hahaha Its day and night, it is a different game... I wouldnt expect wii U from day 1, to run new engines like that.. So fingers are crossed, lets wait a bit.

Also I have to say that wii U is leaked in the german amazon as a 400 euro console!!!! 400 euro is more like 600 dollars.. If wii U costs that much and its current horse power or a slightly better, the feature of it is a bit cloudy.

http://www.i4u.com/5...nd-release-date

Edited by Orion, 20 June 2012 - 10:13 AM.

#23 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:05 AM

The true doubters won't let that's top them from doubting. I guess that's on them.

Exactly, this is what he meant to the doubters.

Wii U power range
  • minimum - 360
  • medium - more powerful than 360
  • maximum - much more powerful than 360

#24 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:08 AM

nobody is excited about what could be that cryengine 3 game?
Posted Image

#25 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:13 AM

It's Fibble

LordPickleton.png

#26 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

the point is if wii U runs this engines, but how it runs them.. if its more like 360 vs pc... No thanks.. lol hahaha Its day and night, it is a different game... I wouldnt expect wii U from day 1, to run new engines like that.. So fingers are crossed, lets wait a bit.

Also I have to say that wii U is leaked in the german amazon as a 400 euro console!!!! 400 euro is more like 600 dollars.. If wii U costs that much and its current horse power or a slightly better, the feature of it is a bit cloudy.

http://www.i4u.com/5...nd-release-date

If the Wii U is 400 euros it is 400 dollars, trust me on that one. US dollars I'm speaking off. It's always like that. Wii was 250$ at launch right? It was 250 euros here. They ignore currency. And no way it will be 400 if it's only current gen 1.5 like what is most likely the truth. Anyway...

Off course it could run CryEngine 3. The question is indeed, will it be downscaled? And how much?
No sig.

#27 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

yeah but 400 dollars = 250 euro... And europeans are not that stupid to give that money.. With the current leaks, rumors, interviews and games... I would not offer more than 150-180 and its to much.. without hdd..

Edited by Orion, 20 June 2012 - 10:24 AM.

#28 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:23 AM

yeah but 400 dollars = 250 euro... And europeans are not that stupid to give that money..

They've been doing it for years, americans get everything cheaper because we are stubborn.

Posted Image

#29 KgGamesXL

KgGamesXL

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:27 AM

Exactly, this is what he meant to the doubters.

Wii U power range

• minimum - 360
  • medium - more powerful than 360
  • maximum - much more powerful than 360

Really are you sure that's what he by minimum power of the Xbox 360 because i didn't understand it at all and too me it makes the Wii U seem like 1.5x-2x more powerful as the recent rumours state.

#30 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:27 AM

this price is a robbery after all..

#31 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:38 AM

Really are you sure that's what he by minimum power of the Xbox 360 because i didn't understand it at all and too me it makes the Wii U seem like 1.5x-2x more powerful as the recent rumours state.

What I said is what he most likely meant.

#32 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:41 AM

i definitely am :D cant wait to find out
Posted Image

#33 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:42 AM

engine can always be tweaked to run on anything guys.. UE4 has been said to run on tablets and phones, why not wii u <_<

just be patient and wait for some more games come out for us to judge...

It's got nothing to do with tweaking really, just a certain feature-set needed to achieve a set level of features the engine can use.

decent Cryengine 3 stuff looks about twice as beautiful as the ue4 demo they showed on spike.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#34 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:48 AM

It's got nothing to do with tweaking really, just a certain feature-set needed to achieve a set level of features the engine can use.

decent Cryengine 3 stuff looks about twice as beautiful as the ue4 demo they showed on spike.

Yeah wasn't impressed by the unreal4 demo. I personally thought Samaritan demo looked better

#35 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

Once again a scaled down version runs on ps360. Maybe wii u is getting the next gen treatment

Maybe, but it's not been confirmed yet. I don't want to jump into assuming things without it being clarified first. That way, if it DOES turn out that Wii U runs next-gen-capable engines, then I'll be very pleasantly surprised. ^_^

Posted Image

#36 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

Just remembered I was one that said it first

#37 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:22 AM

So the minimum is as good, I'm a bit annoyed that he didn't let lose on what it's power is at maximum!

#38 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:38 AM

Unreal Engine 4 is on Wii U.
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#39 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

So the minimum is as good, I'm a bit annoyed that he didn't let lose on what it's power is at maximum!

Probably because it'll be 4 years before they can push the console enough to see what the maximum will be.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#40 silverismoney

silverismoney

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:27 PM

LOL @ TROLL OF CRYTEK THIS IS STELF TROLLING SAY WII U IS UNDER POWERED BUT PRETEND IT's A COMPLIMENT

this kind of doubble barreled statment is LOL and the industry is always doing it the wiu is more powerful than x360 and by some way this guy already knows this fact ,saying oh i dont know what the publics problem is IS HIM INSISTING THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM AMONG THE PUBLIC WHEN THERES NO SUCH PROBLEM WHATS SO EVER,,,,

HE has created the illusion of a public problem then fueled it with a lie about wiius power THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL TROLL ATTEMPT CLEAR AS DAY

IT HAS BEEN """"""""""""""""""""">CONFIRMED<<"""""""""""""""""""""MORE POWERFUL SO SAYING ANYTHING LESS IS TROLLING END OF STORY

THE MICROSOFT LEAKED DOCUMENT WAS ALSO PROFESIONAL TROLLING IT WAS A FAKE to AGAIN INSIST ITS ONLY ""AS"" POWERFUL AS X360 NOT MORE INDUSTRY TROLLING VIRAL ANTI NINTENDO IS DOOMED DONT FEED THE TROLLS

Edited by silverismoney, 20 June 2012 - 01:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!