102 replies to this topic

#101 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

i think the Wii U might have difficulty on that as the Wii U might not be powerful to display something like that while having the GamePad screen on. they have just have the Wii U Pro for Unreal Engine 4 games while other games on Unreal Engine 3 can use the gamepad and be even more fun.

This could most likely be the case, however with Frostbite 2 and CryEngine 3 both are next gen ready and can be downscaled and optimsied to look both amazing on the Wii U while utilising the Gamepad.

Also Unlimited Detail Engine *may* change everything

#102 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

the real graphically demanding studios want to show off. They won't downgrade when the Wii U is capable to the good stuff. They will simply either forego the screen (doubtful), or use the screen for simple menu item selection, inventory, and health meters, etc. (highly likely). And no consumer would ever complain. In fact, they'd be thankful.

crytek and Unreal games are meant to show off blockbuster graphics.

#103 009soulmaster

009soulmaster

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Tales of, Persona 4,TWEWY

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

It funny how they're trying to lie to everyone by on and on telling the public the Wii U isin't powerful compared to the 360. so people like Nintendo and me and others can just lean back and shake our heads in shame at them and just laugh at them on how wrong they are when the console comes out with games that prove them...wait for it.
WRONG!!!!

Posted Image

Be sure to give me your Friend Code if you added mine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!