• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Zonark

Zonark

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:58 AM

I cant entirely prove this at my place of work being all computers are covered by cameras, but I was doing a search for consoles the other day after the new POS update came down.
(I work at GameStop) and came across an unannounced console place holder that was said to release July 31st I believe at a total price of $250.00 now with that being said
I need help getting a photo of this.

One more thing, I dont expect this to be the actual release date but I expect some sort of announcement to be said about release before this date, Im expecting the 29th of July to be the day beings that Nintendo always releases everything special on sundays

#2 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:18 AM

I cant entirely prove this at my place of work being all computers are covered by cameras, but I was doing a search for consoles the other day after the new POS update came down.
(I work at GameStop) and came across an unannounced console place holder that was said to release July 31st I believe at a total price of $250.00 now with that being said
I need help getting a photo of this.

One more thing, I dont expect this to be the actual release date but I expect some sort of announcement to be said about release before this date, Im expecting the 29th of July to be the day beings that Nintendo always releases everything special on sundays

Erm...seems a bit...well, soon, wouldn't you say?

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#3 Zonark

Zonark

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:23 AM

Erm...seems a bit...well, soon, wouldn't you say?

I agree its just a place holder though so the information will be released before that date

#4 eugoreez

eugoreez

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:25 AM

wow.. too soon.. if that is true, it'll contradict what reggie says on jimmie fallon's... or is there other holiday in the US that I dont know about?

nway, I wont have enough money at that time :(
urhhh.. potatoes?

#5 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:49 AM

Lol placeholder date. Price is legit, but I doubt Gamestop knows an official price that early.
No sig.

#6 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:58 AM

The price here would be awesome! But that release date is false. It's too soon, plus the 3DS XL releases in Japan and Europe 3 days before that date. Just a placeholder.

#7 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

That could be the date they start taking preorders. That would make sense if they're announcing the official release date at their summer conference. Isn't there supposed to be some kinda conference around the 29th?
-falconberg (Nintendo Network ID)

#8 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

If anythings gonna happen in late July Im hoping that its preorders
Posted Image

#9 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:19 PM

nope, there is some sort of july 29th humble bundle though

this seems more likely for preorders, my guess for the date its going to be a week before black friday

Edited by uh20, 25 June 2012 - 02:20 PM.

:laugh:

#10 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

If anythings gonna happen in late July Im hoping that its preorders

This is what I want thinking. I actually came here to possibly start a thread about when people thought pre-orders would open, but I guess this is kinda turning into the same thing. Not bad to have someone who works at Gamestop on this board, though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii U

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!