#1 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

hmmmm, anonymous developer attacks or open developer praise? thats a toughy!!! oh wait no it’s not, its commen sense. even IF next box and ps4 were 8 times more powerful then watch microsoft and sony sell a maximum of about 50 million each and only if they sell at a loss. in which case both will get poorer whilst nintendo gets richer, AGAIN!!!

http://mynintendonew...-and-next-xbox/

i repeat, wii u launch from third parties is better than both ps3 and 360 and probably any console in history before it, look them up, third parties are usually scared to support from launch yet wii u is the first time they put a decent amount of good titles on the system at launch, that HAS to tell you something!!!!!!
Posted Image

#2 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

Can someone clarify exactly how much more powerful PS3 and 360 were in comparison to PS2 and Xbox? "6-8 times more powerful" sure sounds good, but it means nothing unless we compare it to the leap made in previous generations. <_<

Posted Image

#3 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

If Nintendo is smart enough they will make sure the Wii U won't be left behind like the Wii, this isn't 2006 Nintendo.

I just wish they where like this in 2006 because than the Wii would of gotten just as good third party support.

Can someone clarify exactly how much more powerful PS3 and 360 were in comparison to PS2 and Xbox? "6-8 times more powerful" sure sounds good, but it means nothing unless we compare it to the leap made in previous generations. <_<

They where 10-20x.

So If this is true than the PS4 and 720 won't be a huge leap like people want.

Edited by Meelow100, 25 June 2012 - 03:19 PM.

#4 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:59 PM

Nuff said

Posted Image

#5 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:20 AM

^Even the Wii could handle that. It's freaking prove that a console needs TIME to be fully used to the max. No wonder Wii U games look like graphically good PS360 games. Look at the Wii now, some games look like PS360 games too. The Last Story for example looks waaaay better than early 360 games.

On-topic: omg wii u is doomed cuz unnamed devs say so!!!!!!11one
No sig.

#6 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:38 AM

~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~ ~Head Desk~

Why do we listen to these people? We all know that the Wii U is only going to sell one system in its first day of launch because of its inferior CPU. It just uses an upped version of the Wii's and will be only fifty percent of the Xbox 360's power. I have an anonymous developer leaking this info so it is absolutely true. Trust me I read it on the interwebz.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#7 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:10 AM

I can counter your "open developer praise versus anonymous developer saying bad things" point by saying:
If your employer heard you say "yeah, the burgers are rainbow at my job" would you get in trouble?
If your employer heard you say "yeah, these burgers are about as good as my job's burgers, but my job's burgers come with a toy!" would you get in trouble?

I'm hungry.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#8 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

I can counter your "open developer praise versus anonymous developer saying bad things" point by saying:
If your employer heard you say "yeah, the burgers are rainbow at my job" would you get in trouble?
If your employer heard you say "yeah, these burgers are about as good as my job's burgers, but my job's burgers come with a toy!" would you get in trouble?

I'm hungry.

Thus the paradox of trustablility

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!