• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Dwarphkin

Dwarphkin

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:53 PM

So it's mad late where I am, and I was just lying in bed brainstorming on a game that everyone would like. Plus make it exclusive to Wii U.

So here are a few of my Ideas of the greatest game ever made:

1. Player customization as good as The Sims and Saint's Row series.

2. A truly open world for people to explore.

3. Have a wide range of control options to suit all players of all levels.

4. 512 multiplayer in one single GIHUUGIC (pronounced JI-HYOO-JIK) map.

5. A story editor for community created projects.

6. Separate destruction Engine. With levels of destruction Battlefield 3 or the Redfaction series.

7. Custom soundtracks and Internet radio.

8. Advanced world physics engine. eg. Source Engine .

9. Advanced Vehicle physics engine that can be tuned to the player's style of driving. Whether they like the Arcade style of Need for Speed, or borderline real like Forza Motorsport 4.

10. Extreme vehicle customization engine, Customizing every aspect of a vehicle, and I mean EVERY aspect.

11. Advanced graphics engine. ie. Cryengine 3, Unreal Engine 3/4, Forza 4's graphics engine.

12. A map editor that's as easy as drag and drop like SimCity, or hardcore down to which texture is on what surface. Plus the ability do build houses from scratch like the Sims series.

Basically a game that's not a game, but a product that gives you the tools to makes it simple to make your own game.
If any one has any ideas or comments to add. Please add them. Voice you opinion on this. I think its a great Idea.
Posted Image
I sometimes wish life was like Fallout 3 ^-^

#2 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:03 AM

Oooh, interesting... I have an idea:

13. Easy to use, reliable, fluid movement throughout the open world, ala the Assassin's Creed series. It doesn't even need to be believable, but as long as there's a fast way to get around a large area, I'd be happy.

#3 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:24 AM

interactions, romance, choices of what to do, digitized objects... real weather effects, no just missions but a huge world and mission accomplishments when and if u want to. Character dress, undress with different looks and types, very very good AI and reach dialogues, extremely reach dialogues.. I dont want just rpg adventures to have this stuff, but all games.. Ive said it many times... for example fps, they could be first person during a mission that U will choose to accomplish, but when u turn back in base to be able turn in third person to... interact, train, visit pubs... built relationships.. etc... All the missions to be like skyrim questing style and a bit more advanced.. That is an example.. I hate and i got bored of the classic good american pre-built characters... lol.. hilarious games... they need to change.

Edited by Orion, 29 June 2012 - 03:25 AM.

#4 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:47 AM

The ability to morph together vegetables. So if I combined a potato and broccoli it would become Poracolatatoli. =P

#5 Dwarphkin

Dwarphkin

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:06 AM

The ability to morph together vegetables. So if I combined a potato and broccoli it would become Poracolatatoli. =P

Awesome and creative!

interactions, romance, choices of what to do, digitized objects... real weather effects, no just missions but a huge world and mission accomplishments when and if u want to. Character dress, undress with different looks and types, very very good AI and reach dialogues, extremely reach dialogues.. I dont want just rpg adventures to have this stuff, but all games.. Ive said it many times... for example fps, they could be first person during a mission that U will choose to accomplish, but when u turn back in base to be able turn in third person to... interact, train, visit pubs... built relationships.. etc... All the missions to be like skyrim questing style and a bit more advanced.. That is an example.. I hate and i got bored of the classic good american pre-built characters... lol.. hilarious games... they need to change.

I agree, They really do need to change. Sick of every game I cant customize my character at all. The Idea of 512 people is far feched for the WiiU tho. IDK, if half of that can be done on PS3, then we can double it.

Edited by Dwarphkin, 29 June 2012 - 06:13 AM.

Posted Image

#6 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:38 AM

I think We can do this. We will need
1. Holographic disk 500GB (yes these exist)
2. NASA's super computer
3 and mabye Valves entire team to get the servers up, running, & maintained.

1367065580450s.jpg

#7 Dwarphkin

Dwarphkin

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:44 AM

I think We can do this. We will need
1. Holographic disk 500GB (yes these exist)
2. NASA's super computer
3 and mabye Valves entire team to get the servers up, running, & maintained.

I don't think it will need 500GB, Maybe 40 at the most. As long as WiiU uses dual layer Blu Ray discs, its possible.
Posted Image

#8 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:03 AM

I don't think it will need 500GB, Maybe 40 at the most. As long as WiiU uses dual layer Blu Ray discs, its possible.

He wants Cryengine 3 graphics & All aspect customization & A huge open world like Skyrim. 40 GB is A no no. Of course it won't be 500GB but I don't see this happening with A blu ray disk. Didn't Metal gear 4 use the entire 50GB

1367065580450s.jpg

#9 Dwarphkin

Dwarphkin

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:33 AM

He wants Cryengine 3 graphics & All aspect customization & A huge open world like Skyrim. 40 GB is A no no. Of course it won't be 500GB but I don't see this happening with A blu ray disk. Didn't Metal gear 4 use the entire 50GB

Metal Gear Solid 4 only used half. But with good compression and good code optimization, it should top out at 40 GB, Not to mention it doesn't have a story, and the radio's are all custom or Internet radio. Plus Skyrim is enormous and it's only 4GB on 360. PLus if it does go over 50GB, we can use a Triple Layer BRD.

Edited by Dwarphkin, 29 June 2012 - 07:37 AM.

Posted Image

#10 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:00 AM

Here's my idea for a game. I could be like inFamous but it's not electricity, it's just power. Anyway, the main gy can use that to try and defeat the government because they have gone evil! The game will have a FULL sanbox (there is nowhere where you can't explore!) and also every character you can speak to through the Wii U GamePad's mic and they give you answers like a real person and you can say anything! It will also have super amazing graphics!

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#11 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:22 AM

skyrim does have lots of things, not perfect but its more likely what we are talking about and the black box edition (basic) is 3.8 gigs.

#12 Dwarphkin

Dwarphkin

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:14 PM

skyrim does have lots of things, not perfect but its more likely what we are talking about and the black box edition (basic) is 3.8 gigs.

Yeah but the only thing I would be worried about it saved data storage. Where would it all go if the WiiU doesn't have a HDD
Posted Image

#13 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:27 PM

u should consider that for the online capabilities of the Wii U as well. Because without HDD, will not be able to download stuff.. but they point in YOU buying an hdd for it. So that is not an issue.

Saves in this type of games, use lots of capacity, up to 1-2 gigas.. I dont care about it, if the game gives me what I want..!

Edited by Orion, 29 June 2012 - 01:28 PM.

#14 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:51 PM

I don't enjoy the genre, so I can't really provide any input.
I can, however, say that the best game would be a fighting/RPG game with platforming areas and 46 characters. You'd also need to solve puzzles and collect items, and learn a deep, dense combat system.

Yes, this would be in two dimensions. Expect for a racing mini-game better than Mario Kart included, of course.
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#15 Dwarphkin

Dwarphkin

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:16 PM

u should consider that for the online capabilities of the Wii U as well. Because without HDD, will not be able to download stuff.. but they point in YOU buying an hdd for it. So that is not an issue.

Saves in this type of games, use lots of capacity, up to 1-2 gigas.. I dont care about it, if the game gives me what I want..!

Well does the Wii U have an SDXC slot? Cus if it does that would solve the hdd issue with a 128 or 256GB SDXC card.
Posted Image

#16 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:22 AM

that is more expensive than a 2 terabyte hdd? I hope people are smart enough and they will never buy that one...

This cards are ideal for photoreporters and the digital cameras... NOT wii U.

http://www.amazon.co...C 128gb&x=0&y=0 versus http://www.amazon.co...41044773&sr=8-1

so I hope you are kidding about this cards.. huh? 2 x terabyte = 2048 gigabyte

Edited by Orion, 30 June 2012 - 12:28 AM.

#17 Dwarphkin

Dwarphkin

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:52 AM

that is more expensive than a 2 terabyte hdd? I hope people are smart enough and they will never buy that one...

This cards are ideal for photoreporters and the digital cameras... NOT wii U.

http://www.amazon.co...C 128gb&x=0&y=0 versus http://www.amazon.co...41044773&sr=8-1

so I hope you are kidding about this cards.. huh? 2 x terabyte = 2048 gigabyte

Yeah I was kidding. But What would we do for storage if nintendo doesn't allow USB HDD hookups?
Posted Image

#18 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

simply u dont buy it at all... lol And u save ur money...

I dont think nintendo will not allow hdd, they said it several times after all.. HDD is very critical, thats why the markets force them now for a very low price.. I remember early announcements, from Iwata.. That wii U will NOT BE CHEAP... remember?

But since the hardware specs leaked, without hdd, etc... They totally changed stance, that is going to be the most affordable and all the rest.. So, its easier to allow you buy ur own hdd, than restrict u with a compact sd card.. Is going to be an extra negative thing.

Edited by Orion, 30 June 2012 - 09:24 AM.

#19 Dwarphkin

Dwarphkin

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

I guess. So how would a game like this work without an HDD?
Posted Image

#20 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

My mind has officially been blown.

Back on topic: I guess you want a mix between project C.A.R.S., Need for Speed, GTA and Minecraft. AWESOME.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!