Photo

Favorite Games of All Time

Favorite Games of All Time Wishlist Wii NES Mario Bros. Titles

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Nintendo Console of All Time (9 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your Favorite Nintendo Home Console of All Time?

1. NES (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. SNES (1 votes [11.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

3. N64 (3 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

4. GmeCube (2 votes [22.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

5. Wii (3 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 wanx80

wanx80

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:44 AM

Post your Favorite Video Games of All Time, doesn't matter console or if it's Nintendo just post your favorite games and series that you want to see returning to Nintendo's New Home Console, The Wii U.

Remember to have fun posting :D

#2 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:13 AM

super smash bros, zelda, grand theft auto. fav console is wii, most of my fav games are on gamecube but wii is backward compatible so its my fav
Posted Image

#3 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:22 AM

Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Super Smash Bros., Goldeneye 007. I'm pretty sure all of these series will be returning on Wii U. Hopefully the Bond game will manage to return to its 64 glory. But I would like to see Star Fox make a return on Wii U.

#4 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:07 AM

I voted SNES as fav console. A good number of you were too young (or not even born) to recall it's glory days,
but I'm hoping that the energy surrounding that console in that era is the same, if not more so than, for Wii U.

Favorite games:

-Starfox 64 (N64/3DS) (but I like the music better on N64)
-Starfox (SNES)
-Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64/3DS)
-Legend of Zelda Link to the Past (SNES)
-Super Mario World (SNES)
-Super Mario 64 (N64)
-Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
-Mario Paint (SNES)
-Mario Kart 64 (N64)
-Goldeneye (N64)
-Pilotwings/Pilotwings 64 (SNES/64)
-F-Zero (SNES)
-Waverace 64 (N64)

... the list goes on... I will say that I've always been attracted to games with a very good soundtrack of memorable tunes. Anything Koji Kondo puts his hands on, I'm probably going to buy, even if it was Wii Music :laugh: ... nah I'd never buy that...

Edited by dagwood dang, 01 July 2012 - 04:08 AM.

#5 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:05 AM

My favourite game of all time is Spyro: Year of the Dragon. It's one of the first games I ever played and it's the first game. That I put a considerable amount of time into. If a HD remake of Year of the Dragon is ever released I would definitely purchase it.

Ocarina of Time is another one of my favourite games. I'd never bought a Legend of Zelda game before soi wasn't entirely sure if it was for me, but as soon as I got it it became the only 3DS game I played for the next few months.

#6 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:26 AM

I voted SNES as fav console. A good number of you were too young (or not even born) to recall it's glory days,
but I'm hoping that the energy surrounding that console in that era is the same, if not more so than, for Wii U.

Favorite games:

-Starfox 64 (N64/3DS) (but I like the music better on N64)
-Starfox (SNES)
-Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64/3DS)
-Legend of Zelda Link to the Past (SNES)
-Super Mario World (SNES)
-Super Mario 64 (N64)
-Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
-Mario Paint (SNES)
-Mario Kart 64 (N64)
-Goldeneye (N64)
-Pilotwings/Pilotwings 64 (SNES/64)
-F-Zero (SNES)
-Waverace 64 (N64)

... the list goes on... I will say that I've always been attracted to games with a very good soundtrack of memorable tunes. Anything Koji Kondo puts his hands on, I'm probably going to buy, even if it was Wii Music :laugh: ... nah I'd never buy that...

looking over your list, you and I practically had the same childhood. You have excellent taste in games, lol. My vote came down to SNES and N64, but I picked 64.

#7 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

Majora's Mask, Metal Gear Solid 4, 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, Ico, and Xenoblade. Those are probably in my top 10 games of all time. I can't think of any others at the moment, but I am sure I could add to the list.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#8 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:15 PM

My top 3 games of all time:

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Skyward Sword
3. Super Smash Bros.

My favorite console is a tie between PS1 and the Wii.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#9 wanx80

wanx80

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:22 PM

I'm happy all of you are having fun posting :) I would say my favorite console is the Nintendo Wii because basically it has the best games from each console on the virtual console feature on the Shop but i have all the consoles and I have to say, there is nothing like playing on the original console <3 Well keep on posting :D

One of my favorite games is Metal Gear Solid 3 Mario Galaxy Series and SPer Smash Bros. Series :D

Also don't forget to follow and check normally for more updates and to see peoples opinions :D

:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Favorite, Games, of, All, Time, Wishlist, Wii, NES, Mario Bros., Titles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!