Photo

Top 10 games that will guarantee the sucess of the WII U?

WII u games top 10 wii u games

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:21 PM

1.3D Pokemon RPG.
2.Super Smash Bros.
3.Zelda
4.Metroid
5.Fatal Frame/Project 0
6.GTA
7.Call of Duty
8.Watch Dogs
9.Metal Gear Solid
10.Silent Scope
"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

#22 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:08 AM

Oh ok but what do you mean by that? Isn't ZombiU supposed to attract Hardcore gamers?

My bad, I did mean hardcore!! :P

Edited by Colinx, 12 July 2012 - 07:08 AM.

2lvmghw.png

#23 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

My bad, I did mean hardcore!! :P

Its ok (almost) all is forgiven.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#24 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:07 AM

Honestly I dont think releasing all of those 1st party titles will help the Wii U, we pretty much know that we are getting them all eventually anyways. That doesn't mean they aren't important to the console success, in fact they are crucial, but right now they need more 3rd party stuff.
10: New Super Mario Bros. U (I know I just said that 1st party titles aren't as important, but if i ignored this game, i would be ignoring its ability to sell to almost everyone)
9: Borderlands 2 (There is a reason this shooters predecessor was so critically acclaimed, it is a great looking game that has SO much hype right now)
8: Final Fantasy XV (Whatever comes next in the Final Fantasy NEEDS to come out for Wii U, the audience in Japan would be all over it, and the Wii U would quickly make so friends over here)
7: Watch Dogs (This game has A LOT of hype right now and Ubisoft would be stupid not to take advantage of it by releasing it everywhere, even though we have no idea really of what it is as we have only seen 15 minutes of it there is still hype, and Nintendo needs it)
6: Street Fighter (Fighting games are big, and you could really get a cool fighting community through Miiverse, we already have Tekken and rumors of DoA, all we need now is the Street Fighter)
5: Dishonored (So many people are excited for this, it needs to come to Wii U!)
4: Call of Duty (It sell millions... Nuff said)
3: Resident Evil 6 (There are so many fans of this series, both on Nintendo consoles and others, that's why it could sell the console for some people.)
2: The Legend of Zelda HD (Admit it, if we saw a Zelda game in HD, like that tech demo last year, you would freak, old time Nintendo g=fans would freak, people who have other consoles would get interested, and Nintendo would gain a lot of footing in the console wars.)
1: GTA V (I am not a fan of this series at all, but I can't deny how popular it is and upon its release to the Wii U, Nintendo would no longer be considered a "kiddie" company and the hardcore would rave.)

If all of these games came out it would be even better than just the number one but since that wont most likely happen, we can just hope and pray for some of these, on all of our lists.

Edited by SolxBurst, 18 July 2012 - 06:10 AM.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WII u games, top 10 wii u games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!