#1 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:07 PM

Decided I would join this forum. So... (ahem) hello I am superdarkyoshi and well.. I'm the darkest yoshi ;). Im interested in the paranormal and dreams, and study them a lot in my free time. If you ever come across something interesting, pm me so I can see it! My Fandoms include sonic the hedgehog,and Michael moorcock (writer).I write storys and poems (although I never thought my poems were that good)... maybe I will post some on here. Anyway, I look forward being on this site.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#2 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:16 PM

Do I know you? xD

I kid. It seems I've lured another YAF member over to these here Wii 2 Boards. *banhammer'd*

You already know me, so I have no need to introduce myself. The people here are pretty interesting, and we talk about a lot more than just the Wii 2, so I'm sure you'll have a great time. If you need any help with anything or have any questions, I'm always just a private message away. ;) Hope you stick around! Then I won't be the only active Yoshi fan here. :D

#3 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:20 AM

Hello. Who may you be? *phaser'd*

What ^the Feldian guy^ said, minus all the parts referring to his Admin/owner status.

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

#4 Goose74

Goose74

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Sony

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:40 PM

Welcome.

Best regards.

Goose74 ;)