Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:35 AM

Posted Image

Activision recently announced that Angry Birds Trilogy for 3DS will retail at $29.99 in the U.S. The trilogy will consist of Angry Birds, Angry Birds Rio, and Angry Birds Seasons which will support stereoscopic 3-D and the device's StreetPass feature. They also mention "the Nintendo 3DS game is the first truly new Angry Birds handheld experience," but they don't say exactly why.

The Trilogy will also be coming to the PlayStation 3 with Move support and Xbox 360 with Kinect support for just $39.99.

So, what do you guys think of the Price, and would you like it better if it also included Angry Birds Space?

Edited by Cerberuz, 12 July 2012 - 07:36 AM.

LordPickleton.png

#2 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

It seems pretty steep for three games that cost £3 each on iPad. As someone with the iOS versions of most of the Angry Birds games, I wouldn't pay that sort of money for a 3DS version unless it has some significant differences from the previous versions.

#3 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:41 AM

lololololol
It's not like Angry Birds is gold or something like that. I hope all the hype for all these games dies next year or something.

Edited by Reaper Pin, 12 July 2012 - 08:41 AM.

Posted Image

#4 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:49 AM

I like Angry Birds for my Android phone better. And why isn't Angry Birds Space on there anyway? That one was the best one.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#5 009soulmaster

009soulmaster

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Tales of, Persona 4,TWEWY

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:54 AM

i guess it depends on how much content it has. you know how tetris, bust-a-move and all those games are full games and they have content within the games. course this'll be a high seller since they're so popular. ugh. id rather play bust a amove

Posted Image

Be sure to give me your Friend Code if you added mine.

#6 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

YAY....?

#7 dkrumble725

dkrumble725

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Fandom:
    Chrono Trigger, SMT, DKC, and alot more.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

Really pricey, and no Angry Birds Space... I'll stick with my Android versions.
Posted Image
I SHALL PASS WITH RAMBI

#8 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

I'm unlucky enough to not own a smartphone. So all I have is Angry Birds on Google Chrome and as a PS Mini on my PS3. Both versions still miss out on Angry Birds Seasons and Rio. $30 is too much for me, with all the bonus content and revamps this should have been $10 at most, on the PSN, XBLA and eShop. The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions cost $10 more, which is worse. Why doesn't this include Angry Birds Space anyway? I'll get it when it's on sale or when it goes to the bargain bins.

Edited by Firejonie, 15 July 2012 - 08:59 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Angry BirdsRovio, Activision, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!