Photo

Deathwatch goes HD ?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Deathwatch goes HD ? (7 member(s) have cast votes)

In your opinion , how was MadWorld Wii ?

1. Amazing (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

2. Good (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

3. Awful (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Hardcore Brawler

Hardcore Brawler

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Punch Out!, Metroid, Zelda, more

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:26 PM

Hi

Many great games were developed by indie company for Wii like No Mre Heroes , Conduit and sone more
and one of those games is MadWorld which was developed by Platinum Games.

Sadly , MadWorld faced some organuzations due to the extreme violence of the game
as a result , MadWorld's sales were bad.

MadWorld's team stated after releasing the game that they would like to make a sequel for Wii .. but SEGA would never publish M games for Wii again after the accident.

So now , do you think that there is a chance to see Jack Cayman once again in Nintendo's Wiiu ?

Edited by Hardcore Brawler, 16 June 2011 - 10:30 PM.

Posted Image

by Cerberuz

My Wii U games wishlist:
Disaster 2 - F-Zero U - Eternal Darkness 2 - Madworld 2 - Beyond Good and Evil 2 (Wii U version)

#2 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:57 AM

Nope. Probably not! I wouldn't at least.....

Can't really say since I have never played the game. But i can tell if they screwed up on the game in the past, they probably won't make it again.
Posted Image

#3 SparktehFox

SparktehFox

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Splatterhouse, Sonic

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:43 AM

They are already working on the Game's spirit successor for the PS3 and 360, under the name "Anarchy Reigns". There's no doubt in my mind that SEGA will be porting this over to the Wii Ultra as it comes to completion. It is not Madworld, however, and it doesn't exactly have the kind of story Madworld had; focusing more on multiplayer and the beat-em-up mechanics. I absolutely loved Madworld and don't understand why people avoided it so just because it was on the Wii/it was in black and white.

The Playable characters include Madworld's Jack, Black Baron, Big Bull, and Mathilda (The Black Baron's Babe)and some new faces (to me) Sasha, Nikolai, Zero and Leo.

http://www.sega.com/anarchyreigns/
Posted Image

#4 DaPimpJ

DaPimpJ

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:23 AM

Madworld was fun and I liked the black and white art style. I hope they make a sequel.

#5 Hardcore Brawler

Hardcore Brawler

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Punch Out!, Metroid, Zelda, more

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:12 AM

camacam , spark , Dapim
thanks for the replies

Anarchy Reigns is a good game , but it wont be the "MadWorld 2 " the fans willing for
I got a feeling that Anarchy Reigns is a test to see how much impact MadWorld caused

Pt Games did specify MadWorld for N fans and Bayonetta for other HD consoles

and now they set Anarchy Reigns (which has MadWorld) for the ps3 and x360

why did not they make MadWorld for the HD consoles in the first place as MadWorld formula looks better than Bayonetta's ?

No More Heroes main series is Nintendo's exlusive , Conduit is Nintendo exlusive and Red Steel (until now) is exlusive too
so , the big N fans are familiar with those

So there might be a chance for a sequel to MadWorld with better marketing for Nintendo's next-gen systems
as the 3DS and Wiiu are aimed (mostly) for Hardcore Gamers (both from N or from out)

Posted Image

by Cerberuz

My Wii U games wishlist:
Disaster 2 - F-Zero U - Eternal Darkness 2 - Madworld 2 - Beyond Good and Evil 2 (Wii U version)

#6 Storm

Storm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:30 AM

Madworld actually sold semi-well (500K+) for a Wii game. To rule out a sequel completely already is premature, especially if you're saying controversy is one of the reasons.

I hope one comes out at some point, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

#7 WeeYou

WeeYou

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:44 AM

I never picked up a copy of madworld because I heard it was a short game. Now that the price has gone down I'd like to pick it up. Although the violence may have been over the top, I'd love to see games like Madworld for the wiiU. Games that aren't afraid to be violent and gruesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!