107 replies to this topic

#101 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

CORRECT! :D YOU WIN: NOTHING! XD

NO! This is between me and StreetPassWanter! Now Leave! (Said in evil Demon Overlord voice).

Haha.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#102 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

NO! This is between me and StreetPassWanter! Now Leave! (Said in evil Demon Overlord voice).

I feel like such a jerk right now. You guys have been guessing for a week and here I come getting it right on my first try thanks to all your hard work. Man I'm a terrible person but I can't help this feeling of...satisfaction.

Edited by Symbol, 02 August 2012 - 03:26 PM.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#103 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:46 PM

I feel like such a jerk right now. You guys have been guessing for a week and here I come getting it right on my first try thanks to all your hard work. Man I'm a terrible person but I can't help this feeling of...satisfaction.

I just wrote a giant letter to you in a post but I accidentally pushed a button and it was deleted so I just tell you the gist of it. You will suffer Mr.DataStealer, Public enemy number one. You will suffer in prison, and when you can never eat cake or ice cream or fried chicken again. You will remember every year on the anti-you parade, when you disappointed the children, you will remember when you messed with WisdomPowerCourage.

#104 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

I just wrote a giant letter to you in a post but I accidentally pushed a button and it was deleted so I just tell you the gist of it. You will suffer Mr.DataStealer, Public enemy number one. You will suffer in prison, and when you can never eat cake or ice cream or fried chicken again. You will remember every year on the anti-you parade, when you disappointed the children, you will remember when you messed with WisdomPowerCourage.

That happens for a day. Then, I arrest WPC for bad spelling and grammar. The parade will be cancelled, and you'll be free to go. Also, take some Rupees with you.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#105 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

That happens for a day. Then, I arrest WPC for bad spelling and grammar. The parade will be cancelled, and you'll be free to go. Also, take some Rupees with you.

Did I forget to mention that during the parade you will get free cake and Ice cream, everyone gets this free stuff, well everyone except for Symbol.

#106 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:09 PM

uhhh....K...

Awesome at about what rate would you transfer those to US dollars?....
*Googles*
1 Indian rupee=0.017908 U.S. Dollars

Woot that beats my 0.000000 U.S. Dollars by a long shot!

Did I forget to mention that during the parade you will get free cake and Ice cream, everyone gets this free stuff, well everyone except for Symbol.

D: but who cares? I'm rich!

Edited by Symbol, 02 August 2012 - 04:10 PM.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#107 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

uhhh....K...

Awesome at about what rate would you transfer those to US dollars?....
*Googles*
1 Indian rupee=0.017908 U.S. Dollars

Woot that beats my 0.000000 U.S. Dollars by a long shot!

D: but who cares? I'm rich!

You know what, I'm just going to go hang out in my awsome Party Time Thread which your not invited to. So, Ha!

#108 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

You know what, I'm just going to go hang out in my awsome Party Time Thread which your not invited to. So, Ha!

Curses! Foiled again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!