• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Etkar

Etkar

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

I will definetely get it. I've got a budget of 840$. Bring it on.
I will get ZombiU, New Super Mario Bros U, Game & Wario, Assassins Creed 3 and a Pro controller.

#42 00stevo

00stevo

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fandom:
    Resi,Halo,Metroid,Mario

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:30 AM

The original WII didnt really interest me,as im a 'hardcore' gamer,whatever that means.

But the Wii U has really got my interest peaked,the controller looks awesome and it certainly looks very capable on the graphics front.

I never played twilight princess,or hardly any Wii games for that matter cos i refused to play them in 480p which lets be honest looks pretty rubbish on a 1080 lcd screen.

Im really interested in the Nintendo store,redone/remade/upscaled classics are what will drive it imo.

REmake (resident evil remake,Gamecube) in HD please with achievements!

#43 Death Inspired

Death Inspired

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Fandom:
    Most notably, Pokemon, Zelda and Mario.

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:13 AM

I'm gonna attempt to get it at Christmas, already half my half for the price saved.....I'm only gonna get NSMB U at first....

I've been hearing around a few places (can't remember where though) that Nintendo Land will come packaged in. Something about it being like the Wii Sports to get players adjusted to the controls. So I'll have 'two' games at that point and looking out for Rayman Legends.

If I manage to get some extra cash I'll upgrade my tv to an HD tv.......my current tv is.......so old *shudders* lol it's practically used only for gaming....there's another tv for watching......kind of a waste really...<.<'

Main point, no I am not getting a Wii U at launch...unless it launches in December O.o which I for one doubt.....

I'm getting too much adrenaline now.....need....to get off...... this blog =_O

#44 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:33 PM

yea ill get it at launch just like the 3ds and most of Nintendo product. But im defiantly not standing outside to camp and get it lol

#45 Mensrea

Mensrea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid,Zelda ,Pikmin ,Resistance

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:20 AM

I've purchased every single nintendo system I've owned, at launch, but the wii u doesn't have anything uber compelling for me other than pikmin 3 and zombi U. If both of those games are at launch, and Nintendo Network is futher detailed and is actually cool, then I will buy it a launch.
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man

#46 FoxMulder78

FoxMulder78

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:21 PM

DAY 1 AT MIDNIGHT AND CAMPING HOMIE!!!!!!!

http://img.photobuck...bb/highfive.gif

#47 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

I will but I have to get really good grades so my parents will let me get it which sucks.

#48 FreakAlchemist

FreakAlchemist

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link Samus MegaMan KidBuu Vegeta

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:34 PM

REmake (resident evil remake,Gamecube) in HD please with achievements!

Now thats what i want or better yet how about REmake2.I would fight to the ends of the earth if it meant getting that game as a launch tittle.
Posted Image

3DS Friend code: 0602-6262-8935

just pm me if you want to friend me

#49 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

Heck yes! I'll probably camp out my GameStop about five hours in advance, by that I mean take a chair, some books and some snacks. Maybe a little earlier, but I'm not planning that day three months in advance. Probably I'll plan it a week in advance, I'm thinking about bringing a CD player and a Europe cd with The Final Countdown on it and play the song five minutes til 11:59AM.

#50 Death Inspired

Death Inspired

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Fandom:
    Most notably, Pokemon, Zelda and Mario.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:44 PM

Heck yes! I'll probably camp out my GameStop about five hours in advance, by that I mean take a chair, some books and some snacks. Maybe a little earlier, but I'm not planning that day three months in advance. Probably I'll plan it a week in advance, I'm thinking about bringing a CD player and a Europe cd with The Final Countdown on it and play the song five minutes til 11:59AM.

That an awesome plan. If that were only the very definition of camp out for a launch I'd do it. But frankly I don't think any stores where I live will be open on Sunday.... (which the launch is believed to be on a Sunday)

Frankly....I somehow doubt it'd even be launched the Monday here....these stores with no AMBITION!! v.v

#51 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

hopefully on launch day i'll pick one up i will try to preorder too.

i will buy zombi u, pikmin 3 , and blackops 2 most likely

Signature_Fox.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!