Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

Cool features!

Shake n Shoot will take advantage of motion controls. If you shake the tablet hard it will shoot hard if you shake it soft it will shoot soft. Or you could press A to shoot you want too.

It is a Launch Title.

Mass Effect 3 is a launch title.

Please post more news because i haven't been watching for a long time.

Madden 13 Wii U features:
http://www.ea.com/1/summer-showcase
40:00

Draw routes for receivers to run.

Edited by Emblem, 02 August 2012 - 12:58 PM.

#2 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:02 PM

just watched this, i hope MoH gets announced at nintendo's conference this september
Posted Image

#3 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:02 PM

Choose plays on the gamepad.

#4 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

Hopefully some more wii u is shown at gamescon in 2 weeks

Posted Image

#5 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:04 PM

Mass effect 3 has good graphics.

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

The way the shooting was explained seems bad.
You hit the shoot button, then you have to shake the controller, then you have to touch the screen?
In that time you've been dispossessed, surely.

Leviathan not confirmed for wii u.
Wii u's me3 will have an interactive comic for you to make the choices from the first two games.

Madden using the smartglass stuff on Wii U too, and calling them exclusive.

Sequels, sequels, music videos, advertisements selling either battlefield 4, medal of honor, or linkin park albums.

A zombie avatar that can't possibly make them money, surely?

That's about it.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#7 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

I don't like how they talk about the Wii U having a "more casual demographic". It seems that stigma isn't going to go away from Nintendo consoles at all unfortunately.. -_-

Posted Image

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:08 PM

I don't like how they talk about the Wii U having a "more casual demographic". It seems that stigma isn't going to go away from Nintendo consoles at all unfortunately.. -_-

The funny part is, fifa and madden are the most casual games in history, lol.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:36 PM

Fifa is playable with pro Controller gameplay shows Pro controller vs. gamepad.

The way the shooting was explained seems bad.
You hit the shoot button, then you have to shake the controller, then you have to touch the screen?
In that time you've been dispossessed, surely.

You press L3 then it it shows a camera view like this: http://www.gamesthir.../05/fifa_13.jpg. Then all you do is touch where you want the ball to go and shake and you score.

New posted Madden video.

Edited by Emblem, 02 August 2012 - 01:37 PM.

#10 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:08 PM

Madden doesn't use the new infinity engine. Apparently they couldn't get it up and running on the hardware in year one. It's starting to make EA look Lazy. I mean dumbed down versions of sports games and having a unnamed third party port ME3. WTF!
http://mynintendonew...nfinity-engine/

Edited by Link707, 03 August 2012 - 01:18 PM.

Posted Image

#11 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:57 PM

Madden doesn't use the new infinity engine. Apparently they couldn't get it up and running on the hardware in year one. It's starting make EA look Lazy. I mean dumbed down versions of sports games and having a unnamed third party port ME3. WTF!
http://mynintendonews.com/2012/08/03/madden-13-for-wii-u-wont-use-the-high-tech-infinity-engine/

Excellent, it's the wii again.
Lazy ports, people won't buy because they're lazy ports and that will be seen as "Nobody wants non-Nintendo games".
I love third parties so much it hurts.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#12 JD2995

JD2995

Blooper

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc.

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

**** you, EA. I going to spend all my money in Ubisoft. Look the AnvilNext, a new engine running on a new console. You deserve to be call the worst American company.
Posted Image
Sorry for my bad english

#13 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:01 PM

http://www.destructo...-u-232485.phtml

Well it sounds like Mass Effect 3 is gonna be awesome on the Wii U. And because of the interactive comic recapping the past two games, an exclusive weapon, dlc on the disc and good implementation of the Gamepad it'll make this the definitive version for anyone who's missed the series or just wants 3.

#14 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:12 PM

Fifa is playable with pro Controller gameplay shows Pro controller vs. gamepad.

You press L3 then it it shows a camera view like this: http://www.gamesthir.../05/fifa_13.jpg. Then all you do is touch where you want the ball to go and shake and you score.

New posted Madden video.

Wow, EA really doesn't even care do they. At the end of that video their still using an old Wii U controller with circle Pads and not the new one.

#15 Heffir

Heffir

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:12 PM

Wow, EA really doesn't even care do they. At the end of that video their still using an old Wii U controller with circle Pads and not the new one.

It's probably just the one Nintendo gave them to use, not their fault. xD
Why is everyone bashing EA? That's a GREAT gaming company for sports and non sports games...
$150 down, $200 to go. #DeluxeWiiU

#16 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

It's probably just the one Nintendo gave them to use, not their fault. xD
Why is everyone bashing EA? That's a GREAT gaming company for sports and non sports games...

I agree that a lot of their games are great and will probably pick up a copy of Fifa, it just seems like their not showing the Wii U very much respect.

#17 Heffir

Heffir

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:24 PM

I agree that a lot of their games are great and will probably pick up a copy of Fifa, it just seems like their not showing the Wii U very much respect.

Well it's new. They will need a year or two to really learn how to make the games using the tablet controller, I mean, that's never been done before, I wouldn't expect them to be amazing with it already. haha.
FIFA looks good. I'm sure ME3 will be. Hopefully they bring NHL to it next year. But for now I wouldn't worry. If the WiiU really has potential, they'll figure ti out.

#18 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:27 PM

Well it's new. They will need a year or two to really learn how to make the games using the tablet controller, I mean, that's never been done before, I wouldn't expect them to be amazing with it already. haha.
FIFA looks good. I'm sure ME3 will be. Hopefully they bring NHL to it next year. But for now I wouldn't worry. If the WiiU really has potential, they'll figure ti out.

I'm now just hoping for NBA Live 13 to be announced for Wii U. Also, I do like the use of the touch screen in Fifa.

#19 Heffir

Heffir

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

I'm now just hoping for NBA Live 13 to be announced for Wii U. Also, I do like the use of the touch screen in Fifa.

EA isn't good with Basketball. That and Baseball are the only things 2k beats EA with. Haha

#20 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

EA isn't good with Basketball. That and Baseball are the only things 2k beats EA with. Haha

Yeah I am still trying to decide between NBA Live 13 or NBA 2K13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!