#1 Naomi

Naomi

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Fandom:
    inFamous, Call of Duty, Mario

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:49 PM

Took me forever to figure out how to attach it, (All i had to do was scroll down a little more lol, IM an iOS user, What can you expect!)

Made this at my GF's house using paint, hope ya like it

Attached Thumbnails

• Super Smash Bros Universe.JPG

New opportunities with this site, I like it

"A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years." Story of my Lif3!

*Lick Partay*

#2 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:58 PM

Project Sora has disbanded now. Nice work, by the way! :)

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#3 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

The concept is good and I know the tools in Paint are limited but here's a few problems I have:
1. The colors in the Universe part are too bright for this series, sometimes contrast is good but I feel they could blend a little better, maybe a Darker color in between.
2. Because the top Smash Bros Logo was for brawl and not designed by you, it just doesn't fit with the universe part.
3. Because it was made on paint, the letters in universe are very blocky and not clean.
I would recommend downloading a Photoshop trial and making a totally original one if you want to take this serious. A few Ideas I think would be good is to one, put a metal bevel and embossed background behind the letters and two, put a texture on top of the letters solid colors to give it a glossy look.

#4 Naomi

Naomi

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Fandom:
    inFamous, Call of Duty, Mario

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:37 PM

Project Sora has disbanded now. Nice work, by the way! :)

It's not the Project Sora logo, it's the Sora ltd. logo, and THNX!

The concept is good and I know the tools in Paint are limited but here's a few problems I have:
1. The colors in the Universe part are too bright for this series, sometimes contrast is good but I feel they could blend a little better, maybe a Darker color in between.
2. Because the top Smash Bros Logo was for brawl and not designed by you, it just doesn't fit with the universe part.
3. Because it was made on paint, the letters in universe are very blocky and not clean.
I would recommend downloading a Photoshop trial and making a totally original one if you want to take this serious. A few Ideas I think would be good is to one, put a metal bevel and embossed background behind the letters and two, put a texture on top of the letters solid colors to give it a glossy look.

I just did some copy and pasting, and yeah...paint sux, but I don't have a computer, just an iPad and an iPhone, but maybe I an download it on there if the app store has it? I just used my girlfriends and she hates it when I download things because she thinks it makes it slower.

And the Universe stuff, I took the Wii U logo's U-Part, and split it using the 3DS logo color and the Wii U logo color. I just thought it needed to have some brightness.

And thnx for the suggestions! Wish I could actually do them tho...lol
New opportunities with this site, I like it

"A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years." Story of my Lif3!

*Lick Partay*

#5 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:38 PM

That is cool. I like to dual color idea, and it makes sense since this will be the first Smash Bros that will be on both a handheld, and console. I'm sure you could throw together something really cool if you had something a little better than paint. Lol.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#6 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

I think the Wii U version should be called SSB Universe, and the 3DS version SSB Dimension.

They're both words with similar meanings, and they tie in with the name of the systems. ;)

Posted Image

#7 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:43 PM

good job for what you had. :)

Signature_Fox.png

#8 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:36 PM

It's not the Project Sora logo, it's the Sora ltd. logo, and THNX!

I just did some copy and pasting, and yeah...paint sux, but I don't have a computer, just an iPad and an iPhone, but maybe I an download it on there if the app store has it? I just used my girlfriends and she hates it when I download things because she thinks it makes it slower.

And the Universe stuff, I took the Wii U logo's U-Part, and split it using the 3DS logo color and the Wii U logo color. I just thought it needed to have some brightness.

And thnx for the suggestions! Wish I could actually do them tho...lol

The Photoshop app is just photo editing and not art, but yeah you have a good start to get off to.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Super Smash Bros

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!