Photo

Which style do you want Wii U 3d mario to be in?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Poll: Which style do you want Wii U 3d mario to be in? (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Which style do you want wii u mario to be in?

1. Sunshine 2 (14 votes [38.89%])

Percentage of vote: 38.89%

2. Voted Galaxy 3 (2 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

3. 3dland-esque (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Super Mario 64-ish (6 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

5. New/Different. (14 votes [38.89%])

Percentage of vote: 38.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:54 AM

I disagree strongly. Galaxy 2 is the pinnacle of platforming. No it's the best 3d platformer ever created.

u forgot 64 lol

Signature_Fox.png

#22 Mensrea

Mensrea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid,Zelda ,Pikmin ,Resistance

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:00 AM

u forgot 64 lol

Lol nope, galaxy 2 is better.
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man

#23 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

Lol nope, galaxy 2 is better.

it does look fun but i only played the first one. i would agree if they combined both games tho

Signature_Fox.png

#24 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:40 AM

I disagree strongly. Galaxy 2 is the pinnacle of platforming. No it's the best 3d platformer ever created.

how was it any better than the first?? It had a worse overworld, dumb plot, and the only step up was Yoshi, in space.....
Super Mario 64, Banjo kazooie, and DK64 were the height of platforming, I've never been too impressed with anything after those. Sunshine was good, galaxy was just ok, galaxy2 was bad. However I loved 3dland so maybe they are on the up ride again, and they need to start fresh with this new system.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#25 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:58 AM

No. No.

I mean like a Action/Adventure RPG Platformer.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#26 Mensrea

Mensrea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:04 AM

I mean like a Action/Adventure RPG Platformer.

No.

how was it any better than the first?? It had a worse overworld, dumb plot, and the only step up was Yoshi, in space.....
Super Mario 64, Banjo kazooie, and DK64 were the height of platforming, I've never been too impressed with anything after those. Sunshine was good, galaxy was just ok, galaxy2 was bad. However I loved 3dland so maybe they are on the up ride again, and they need to start fresh with this new system.

dumb plot? Remember your playing a Mario game, all that matters is genius platforming, and galaxy 2 nailed it. Beautiful interesting levels oozing platforming goodness.

#27 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:07 AM

I'm sorry for dissing SMG2... It's still Mario and that means its still awesome. I just was not a big fan of galaxy, so a second one didn't appeal to me, but it obviously appealed to a lot of people so I will say it was a great game, just not for me. Go sm64!!

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#28 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:24 AM

No.

dumb plot? Remember your playing a Mario game, all that matters is genius platforming, and galaxy 2 nailed it. Beautiful interesting levels oozing platforming goodness.

No yourself! -_-

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#29 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

I don't want a 3D land one. 3D land didn't feel very open world like. It just felt like a 2D Mario game in 3D.

2lvmghw.png

#30 Mensrea

Mensrea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:01 AM

No yourself! -_-

Your missing the point of mario. He is a pure platformer, nothing more. If you want action adventure, there is zelda, if you want rpg- paper mario, simple.

#31 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:25 PM

You never said anything about it being a platformer, just a 3D Mario and I said it was a platformer. CAN"T YOU READ?

#32 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

God I don't want a galaxy 3, I will officially abandon Mario. Galaxy was awful, and then made a sequel with less originality
Than the first. Please make something new and original.

I must disagree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!