Photo

Wii wifi games on wii u / nintendo network?

wii u wifi wii nintendo network

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:59 PM

i was just thinking about playing brawl on wifi, and the i thought.... i wonder if or how it will be executed on wii u because alot of good wifi games on wii would be awesome if you could use miiverse while playing a wii game. if this is hard to understand how it could be integrated, maybe they could use miiverse for letting you make topics on games like smash bros. and exchange friendcodes there? that would be pretty boss. I would also love if the wii u gamepad could act as a chatroom with either voice or text while playing any games from wii or wii u.
Another thing kindof off topic is i really hope for games with online multiplayer that they integrate a friends and chat system like madden and fifa 13.

post your thoughts below

Signature_Fox.png

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:34 PM

This won't happen.

#3 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:35 PM

This won't happen.

why not?

Signature_Fox.png

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

They won't use the features of miiverse that allow in-game comments and stuff.
But I don't see why mii's can't gravitate toward certain wii games and maybe talk about them on the miiverse.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:11 PM

They won't use the features of miiverse that allow in-game comments and stuff.
But I don't see why mii's can't gravitate toward certain wii games and maybe talk about them on the miiverse.

yah i agree. i just think having the ability to use the messaging system while playing a wii game could be awesome . unlike the gamecube games on wii

Signature_Fox.png

#6 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

It would require a lot of patching to pull this off. Nintendo could conceivably do it, but it would cost them needless money, when no one will really be all that interested in it by then. So in other words it won't happen.

Edited by Mignaga, 18 August 2012 - 08:16 PM.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#7 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

yah i agree. i just think having the ability to use the messaging system while playing a wii game could be awesome . unlike the gamecube games on wii

You should be able to.
The way they've made the 3ds' firmware is have the os running seperate so you can press home, go to friends list etc.
Except this time messaging software might be able to run while the game is suspended since there's a lot more power.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#8 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:32 PM

You should be able to.
The way they've made the 3ds' firmware is have the os running seperate so you can press home, go to friends list etc.
Except this time messaging software might be able to run while the game is suspended since there's a lot more power.

thats what i was thinking

Signature_Fox.png

#9 Skeletor

Skeletor

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • NNID:OG-Diablo
  • Fandom:
    kirby,Zelda,Pokemon,Donkey Kong :D

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:48 PM

i just hope they make this happen cause that would be really awesome and much easier on us lol

Skeletor:"...fool, you are no longer my equal, I am more than man, more than life..I am GOD!"

Add me on WII U:OG-Diablo Twitter:@Explect  Yotutube.com/aawplays  Skype:Explect

Xbox: I OG Diablo I

kirby_signature2.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wii u, wifi, wii, nintendo network

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!