Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:58 AM

Hey fellow Nintendo fans. Any other Hockey enthusiasts out here? Who's your team? Most hated team? Favorite player? Worried about a lockout?

Buffalo Sabres are my team. My most hated team are the Boston Bruins and if I could punch a player in the face just for being stupid looking it would be Marchand. Pavel Bure is my favorite player of all time. Getting tired of the doom and gloom lockout talk, but hey what can ya do. I hope there is a season, although I'm remaining positive and believe we will only miss pre-season at the most.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#2 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:09 AM

Well, i dont like hockey, but i like watching it...
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#3 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:13 PM

Yessss a hockey thread!!!!!!

Favorite team is the greatest team of the modern era (drum roll) the Detroit Red Wings :D...So of course since im a Wings fan you could have guessed my least favorite team is the Penguins... My least favorite player is Gary Bettman's gay lover Sidney Crosby, i hate him with a purple passion. My favorite player is Pavel Datsyuk (profile pic) I used to like Ovechkin too but he has seemed to lost that cocky arrogance that made him so great he seems more humble and timid so he is no longer tied with Mr. Datsyuk

Posted Image

#4 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:50 AM

Yessss a hockey thread!!!!!!

Favorite team is the greatest team of the modern era (drum roll) the Detroit Red Wings :D...So of course since im a Wings fan you could have guessed my least favorite team is the Penguins... My least favorite player is Gary Bettman's gay lover Sidney Crosby, i hate him with a purple passion. My favorite player is Pavel Datsyuk (profile pic) I used to like Ovechkin too but he has seemed to lost that cocky arrogance that made him so great he seems more humble and timid so he is no longer tied with Mr. Datsyuk

Posted Image

ROFLMAO! Love the gay lover comment. Made my day.
Posted Image
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#5 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:29 AM

I like watching hockey, but I didn't get into it until last year. And I only got to see the last 2 games of the Stanley Cup.

#6 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

Looks like the latest offer on the table by the NHL is being seriously considered by the NHLPA....lets hope...I been holding off on buying my mini-pack tickets!
Posted Image

#7 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:06 PM

Looks like the latest offer on the table by the NHL is being seriously considered by the NHLPA....lets hope...I been holding off on buying my mini-pack tickets!

They better come to an agreement soon... Pavel Datsyuk said he is thinking about playing in the KHL if they dont hurry up :( :( :( :(

#8 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

They better come to an agreement soon... Pavel Datsyuk said he is thinking about playing in the KHL if they dont hurry up :( :( :( :(

He isn't alone. Malkin has been talking with the KHL about the possibility of playing week by week if there is a lock out, so he can come back when it ends. Sucks for the Oilers because Yakupov is gone if there is a lockout.
Posted Image

#9 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:20 PM

He isn't alone. Malkin has been talking with the KHL about the possibility of playing week by week if there is a lock out, so he can come back when it ends. Sucks for the Oilers because Yakupov is gone if there is a lockout.

Oilers arent gonna do anything this year anyway, as long as they got Khabibulin and Dubnyk in net they wont make the playoffs

#10 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:26 PM

Oilers arent gonna do anything this year anyway, as long as they got Khabibulin and Dubnyk in net they wont make the playoffs

I don't understand that team man...they have a wealth of offensive power....however starting both Hall and Nuge so early may of cost them dearly. Both have already sustained major injuries due to being under-developed in their freshman seasons. Paajarvi was brought in to early and he fell apart. Omark is most likely going to end up as trade bait in the next few seasons. Eberle is the brightest star. Picking up Shultz isn't going to solidify their D. They still need 2 good D-men - someone who can move the puck and a good stay at home guy. Dubnyk shows potential, but he still hasn't proven he is the go to guy. Khabi is done, he is far beyond his prime...he should spend less time driving around drunk and more time playing his position. Hemsky is my favorite Oiler, but he can't finish an entire season healthy.
Posted Image

#11 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

I don't understand that team man...they have a wealth of offensive power....however starting both Hall and Nuge so early may of cost them dearly. Both have already sustained major injuries due to being under-developed in their freshman seasons. Paajarvi was brought in to early and he fell apart. Omark is most likely going to end up as trade bait in the next few seasons. Eberle is the brightest star. Picking up Shultz isn't going to solidify their D. They still need 2 good D-men - someone who can move the puck and a good stay at home guy. Dubnyk shows potential, but he still hasn't proven he is the go to guy. Khabi is done, he is far beyond his prime...he should spend less time driving around drunk and more time playing his position. Hemsky is my favorite Oiler, but he can't finish an entire season healthy.

Exactly they brought out the big guns premature and have extremely lacking Defense and Goaltending they will spend a few more years in the basement of the league but at least they wont finish 30th (Columbus has that spot sealed up for a long time)

I like Colorado for next season, they got PA Parenteau for a steal (had almost as many points as Parise and they got him for 4 mill a year) Stick him in between Landy and Duchene (or Jones) and they will be set, They got decent D in Johnson and Varly is a good goalie

#12 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

Exactly they brought out the big guns premature and have extremely lacking Defense and Goaltending they will spend a few more years in the basement of the league but at least they wont finish 30th (Columbus has that spot sealed up for a long time)

I like Colorado for next season, they got PA Parenteau for a steal (had almost as many points as Parise and they got him for 4 mill a year) Stick him in between Landy and Duchene (or Jones) and they will be set, They got decent D in Johnson and Varly is a good goalie

Lol Columbus...dude...since Buffalo is only a few hours away, I've been to Columbus games and they are dead. That team is a joke and as to how Howson hasn't lost his job yet is beyond me.

Colorado hasn't been bad the last 2 seasons, they just fall apart after the All-Star break. They still haven't resigned O'Reily yet though. I'd love to pick him up in Buff.
Posted Image

#13 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

Lol Columbus...dude...since Buffalo is only a few hours away, I've been to Columbus games and they are dead. That team is a joke and as to how Howson hasn't lost his job yet is beyond me.

Hahahah i went to a jackets game once and literally was like 20% full (most likely since they were playing the Wild but still) they have such a nice newer arena but no fans... compared to 30 something year old run down Joe Louis Arena, Wings deserve that new arena...I wouldnt doubt it if The blue jackets got moved

#14 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:12 PM

Hahahah i went to a jackets game once and literally was like 20% full (most likely since they were playing the Wild but still) they have such a nice newer arena but no fans... compared to 30 something year old run down Joe Louis Arena, Wings deserve that new arena...I wouldnt doubt it if The blue jackets got moved

The Quebec Nordiques will be back in the league by the 2014/15 season. Mark my words. If its not Pheonix, then it will be someone else.
Posted Image

#15 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:18 AM

#16 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:18 PM

Lol...just watched a clip on Malkin playing in Russia and he got railed with a monster hip check
Posted Image

#17 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

Posted Image

Until The NHL lockout ends im going to just add pics to this post

Datsyuk is awesome :3 (that totally shouldve counted :P )

Rest In Peace Budd Lynch

YES THE NHL IS TALKING ABOUT PUCK DROP ON NOVEMBER 2ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.mlive.com..._bettman_1.html

:( seems very unlikely now for the 2nd after they rejected yet another proposal :(

Edited by Mitch13pavel, 20 October 2012 - 12:54 PM.

#18 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

Hope hockey comes back im a huge flyers fan still kinda pissed nashville matched the offer we gave shea weber at least we made the nashville franchise go broke lol.
Posted Image

#19 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

Hope hockey comes back im a huge flyers fan still kinda pissed nashville matched the offer we gave shea weber at least we made the nashville franchise go broke lol.

Its probably for the better intrest of the Flyers that they didnt get Weber, the new CBA is talking about cutting the salary cap from 70 mill to 59 so it wouldve been highly unlikely that they wouldve been able to afford weber under the new cap anyway

Edited by Mitch13pavel, 20 October 2012 - 12:56 PM.

#20 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

Its probably for the better intrest of the Flyers that they didnt get Weber, the new CBA is talking about cutting the salary cap from 70 mill to 59 so it wouldve been highly unlikely that they wouldve been able to afford weber under the new cap anyway

Flyers can afford any player they want the owner daniel snyder owns comcast .

Flyers can afford any player they want the owner daniel snyder owns comcast .

They offered parise and sutter 100 mill a peice but both turned them down to go play for minesota.

Edited by angelo07stang, 20 October 2012 - 04:09 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!