#1 Ravyu

Ravyu

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Batman, Link and NINTENDO

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:57 AM

I just realised something recently. With the Wii U having two screens to power (the T.V + Gamepad), how will I be able to record gameplay with my current video capture cards? Will I have to buy a new one? That would suck.. <_< . Maybe I'll just have to use a video cam to record my Gamepad screen seperately. :(
A rare 12 Year Old that thinks Nintendo is godly.
PC Specs- http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hUYw

#2 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:52 AM

Yes, I think you might have to buy a new one for the Gamepad. There is one that Chuggaaconroy is using for his DS Let's Play, Okamiden. He said that it will be able to film the Gamepad.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#3 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:04 AM

there is already a thread about this, but either way, i don't think game capture will be an issue, either they will make a new capture card specifically for the wii u, or u can simply use ur old one and forget about showing the second screen, depending on which games u plan on capturing of course that may or may not work
Posted Image

#4 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:31 AM

It'd be cool to have an app that could do this...
Posted Image

#5 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:56 AM

They might come out with an add on that will play into this. I hope that someone figures it out, or it will be very hard to make videos about.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#6 Nintendo_Dragon

Nintendo_Dragon

Spiked Goomba

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:36 PM

Not sure how you could record the Bottom Screen and Main TV screen at once...How would that look in a youtube vid? Weird.

However for recording off the TV. Wii U will have a Youtube App thing. You can use the Wii U itself to record the TV and upload directly to youtube via the app.

P.S Thats just what I think would be awesome to happen not actual fact lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!