#21 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

I could never get SS to work, very spastic, NHL 2K11 worked great though, that was one of the funnest games ive ever played thanks to wii motion +

Sports games work great with the Wii remote now just imagine playing those amazing controls with PC graphics.

#22 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

The motion controls are great! Leave them alone :angry: SS was great with motion controls! There is nothing wrong with them.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#23 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:25 PM

I dunno about you, but I rather like motion controls when done right.

Nintendo should keep them because they've gotten the Wiimote technology right. If Red Steel 2 and Skyward Sword were any indication, I want more of this tech in future games.

Like others have said on this thread, they shouldn't get rid of it because a few people don't like them. Chances are, future games will support Wiimote play as well as normal controller play so those that want M-Control can get M-Control, and the others can stick with the generic standard.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#24 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:47 PM

I said everything except Mario and Zelda, I guess my post was confusing so Srry for confusing you.

Oh, gotcha.

#25 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

I only hope most of the games will take advantage of that.

they dont all need to take advantage of all types of control because that would take away from the gameplay, but i would expect most gams to take advantage of the wii gamepad and the pro controller, with hopefully a few with motion controls. With all three types of gameplay this should be the ultimate consol, now Developers have to decide whether they want to be lazy, or deliver a beautiful game with lots of different control options that fit everyones preference. The console depends on what developers(including nintendo) can do with the multitudes of options, and if they can utilize most of them, the console will succeed.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#26 Ravyu

Ravyu

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Batman, Link and NINTENDO

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

I loved the hell out of the Skyward Sword motion controls. But I do get tired after 1 hour every time. Let's see what happens. WII U WILL RULE
A rare 12 Year Old that thinks Nintendo is godly.
PC Specs- http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hUYw

#27 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:48 AM

Absolutely not.

I have survived controller changes for generations upon generations. Dual analog has stagnated far longer than any other control scheme in history.

I'm sick of it, and will not have the first breath of fresh air in over 10 years taken away because some troglodytes can't figure out how to use it.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#28 Etkar

Etkar

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:41 AM

Yeah, great idea. Take away what made the previous console sell so much as it did. -.-

#29 unleashedknight

unleashedknight

Bob-omb

• Banned
  • 273 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:46 PM

No. Just No. Motion Controls are amazing and they do not need to end it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!