• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Giro Reaper

Giro Reaper

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:56 AM

So just finished my first day of PAX and I've had a chance to play two WiiU games and I will play the rest available tomorrow. I will also be getting more hands on time next week at the Seattle WiiU showcase. Anyone have any questions? btw played zombie U and project p-100 both blew me away :) and the controller took some getting used too but it is light and comfortable

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:05 AM

Okay, here's a question:
When you press buttons that aren't in the resting area of your hands, does feel like an effort or easy to get to.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 Giro Reaper

Giro Reaper

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:12 AM

Okay, here's a question:
When you press buttons that aren't in the resting area of your hands, does feel like an effort or easy to get to.

Buttons felt really nice and accessible except for the shoulder buttons I ended up using both my index and middle for awhile but that did feel cool. After playing for a bit though I got used to my index finger just switching which of course felt way more natural. Reaching the touch screen is the hard part but the controller is really light so it is no problem just holding it one hand.

#4 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:15 AM

Oh cool!

So, were you able to do things on the touch sceen outside of games? Like a home menu por watch nsfw movies?

AuzzieWingman.png

#5 Giro Reaper

Giro Reaper

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:18 AM

Oh cool!

So, were you able to do things on the touch sceen outside of games? Like a home menu por watch nsfw movies?

Sadly no but man I wish! They only let you play the game like most booth stations but they really should have that booth.

#6 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:23 AM

Dammn!

Sexy image slideshows need confirmation.

AuzzieWingman.png

#7 Giro Reaper

Giro Reaper

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:27 AM

Dammn!

Sexy image slideshows need confirmation.

When you say sexy slide shows you mean a collection of all the people who have ever played Wii Sports naked right? It is sad that the photo "app" on the Wii was pretty limited I doubt they come back to it anyway since they made their community Miiverse.

#8 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:39 AM

No, I'm just talking about a slideshow app where you can put whatever photos you wish and watch them flick.

By sexy images, I simply mean my nude photo collecton.

AuzzieWingman.png

#9 Giro Reaper

Giro Reaper

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:42 AM

No, I'm just talking about a slideshow app where you can put whatever photos you wish and watch them flick.

By sexy images, I simply mean my nude photo collecton.

A non social version maybe because the 3ds comes pretty close but I hear the miiverse has three filter walls so posts can take up to thirty minutes to be seen. I would be pretty surprised if they didn't and it might be one of those things no ones knows that it is on there. Like did you know that the sound app on your 3ds has street pass function if you have real music on it?

#10 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:51 AM

What?! I don't othjer people to see my nude pics! THEIR MINE!

AuzzieWingman.png

#11 Tipzil

Tipzil

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:52 AM

Say hi to AntVenom for me ^.^
"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#12 Giro Reaper

Giro Reaper

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:05 AM

What?! I don't othjer people to see my nude pics! THEIR MINE!

I feel like we need a joke or sarcasm icon but not an irony one since that could be horribly misused. I'm going to take you as serious because it is late/early haha why not just use your computer for that then or 3ds?

Say hi to AntVenom for me ^.^

Who?

#13 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:29 AM

I apologise for earlier. I've been drinking quite a bit of alcohol since I got home from work (while going home from work?) and have since sobered up.

Don't drink and type people.

AuzzieWingman.png

#14 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:21 AM

I apologise for earlier. I've been drinking quite a bit of alcohol since I got home from work (while going home from work?) and have since sobered up.

Lmao. I knew you sounded different. Lulz, twas still funny though.

#15 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:03 AM

You are so lucky to be there. I wanted to buy tickets, but they sold out in like 10 minutes. I wish I were there. D:

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#16 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:46 AM

Are you going to see MGS GZ ?
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#17 Tipzil

Tipzil

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

Who?

Lol, nevermind XD
"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#18 Giro Reaper

Giro Reaper

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:22 AM

You are so lucky to be there. I wanted to buy tickets, but they sold out in like 10 minutes. I wish I were there. D:

Definitely subscribe to the PAX twitter so you know the instant they go on sale and they aren't going to use that crappy vendor this time so no crashes. I also believe they are working on the excessive badge buying thing for profit. Also not to be mean but yeah time of my life totally adult disney land

Awh! Ok that makes sense just left a hotel room where they were playing lets get smashed smash brothers

Are you going to see MGS GZ ?

Konami only has one game there and it is rising which I am not too interested in last year I beat metal solid one through four in a span of nine months of playing it at my friends house not owning a sony system myself. My friend Matt's first mission was to look for extra konami booths

Edited by Giro Reaper, 02 September 2012 - 01:32 AM.

#19 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:25 AM

Definitely subscribe to the PAX twitter so you know the instant they go on sale and they aren't going to use that crappy vendor this time so no crashes. I also believe they are working on the excessive badge buying thing for profit. Also not to be mean but yeah time of my life totally adult disney land

Those are some good ideas. I will definitely do that for next year. I hope I get to go soon.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#20 Giro Reaper

Giro Reaper

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:21 PM

Wow did not know the Hideo showed off ground zero yesterday or at least that is what I hear. So from what I played Nintendo kind of sucks besides the luigi's mansion park. Super Mario bros was cool and while they didn't have the WiiU versions sonic allstar racing is a huge improvement from the first one and colonial space marines is pretty buggy at the moment. One thing I'd really like to note is that the gyro sensor and the touch screen are really precise on the wii U game pad.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WiiU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!