#21 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this exact story is the top of gonintendos lead web page my an american black guy stating 199.99 dollars and the exact same story but gamespot not game YOU HAAVE SEEN THAT GUYS VIDEO AND PRETENDED IT WAS YOU THIS HAPPENED TO

THIS IS FAK HE IS TROLLING THE PROOF IS HERE HE WATCHED THIS THEN CAME HERE AND FAKE AZZED HIS ZHIT ON TO US

http://gonintendo.co...ory&id=184615�� liar liar bums on fire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give my regards to pinnochio

no no no!!! take that back before he realises u said this!! this is genuine, this guy knew that u have to pay a £20 deposit when u pre order a wii u, which means he must be legit cos i can confirm that you need to pay that when you pre order at GAME. and the guy on the youtube vid said something quite different
Posted Image

#22 thehappening

thehappening

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

he said the exact same story this thread is based on a blatent lie he just changed gamestop to game usa to uk and $199.99 to £199.99 its obvious i new it as soon as i started reading (ever watched true romance the scene with the mafia don asking dennis hopper were his son was well think of me as that mafia guy i now wen i see a liar) LOL @ THIS DUDE

#23 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:35 PM

he said the exact same story this thread is based on a blatent lie he just changed gamestop to game usa to uk and $199.99 to £199.99 its obvious i new it as soon as i started reading (ever watched true romance the scene with the mafia don asking dennis hopper were his son was well think of me as that mafia guy i now wen i see a liar) LOL @ THIS DUDE

dude it really isn't the same story, its totally different. this guy said his local GAME store's manager told him the wii u will be priced at 200 pounds. jodecidion from the article said he is friends with his gamestops manager and he told him that Gamestop is teaming up with nintendo to air the september 13th conference live at all gamestops. its totally different, im not saying this story is definitely true just that its not a copy of that one
Posted Image

#24 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:52 PM

KEWL. This is the most reliable source about the Wii U's price. Thanks!

If this is sarcasm, I have to give you a standing-O.

#25 Kardibask

Kardibask

Ninj

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • NNID:Kardibask
  • Fandom:
    Marvel, DC Comics

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:59 PM

I don't know if I believe this rumor. The price seems believable though.

e674231265.jpg

#26 djlewe78

djlewe78

Blooper

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:13 AM

I dont scour wii u sites lookin for roumours, i look here and cvg, im only really interested in the games so these sites suit me, like i said before i find it hard to believe myself! Especially as i paid more for my 3ds at launch! But he said it, and he wasnt just a shop boy he was the freekin BOSS!

#27 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:08 AM

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this exact story is the top of gonintendos lead web page by an american black guy stating 199.99 dollars and the exact same story but gamespot not game YOU HAVE SEEN THAT GUYS VIDEO AND PRETENDED IT WAS YOU THIS HAPPENED TO

THIS IS FAK HE IS TROLLING THE PROOF IS HERE HE WATCHED THIS THEN CAME HERE AND FAKE AZZED HIS ZHIT ON TO US

http://gonintendo.co...#38;id=184615�� liar liar bums on fire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give my regards to pinnochio

gamestop became game, usa became uk , dollars became pounds try harder next time you tell people lies LOL i gotcha fare and square dude

Your grammar is terrible, you need to turn off your caps lock for good. And you need to watch your language because their are some younger people here who might be offended by it. And your wrong because
It's in pounds not dollars, the guy on YouTube said dollars. A lot of people are hearing things from stores, my GameStop told me $299 but I just ignored it because GameStop is stupid. Please be more respectful with your posts :)

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#28 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:37 AM

And your wrong because

your wrong because

your wrong

Posted Image
It's you're. You also can't start a sentence with a conjunction. You used the wrong form of "there" when you said "their are some younger people".

LERN 2 GRAMMERS HANDBOOK. O:<

Not that I'm your English teacher or anything, but if you want to point out that someone's grammar is bad, you gotta have the good grammar to back it up.

Edited by Tom, 03 September 2012 - 03:46 AM.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#29 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:29 AM

Posted Image
It's you're. You also can't start a sentence with a conjunction. You used the wrong form of "there" when you said "their are some younger people".

LERN 2 GRAMMERS HANDBOOK. O:<

Not that I'm your English teacher or anything, but if you want to point out that someone's grammar is bad, you gotta have the good grammar to back it up.

Sure I made a few mistakes, but go look at the post I was commenting on. I don't want to start a fight, but his post was something straight out of a YouTube comment section. It makes this sight look bad, and the people on it too. So if you want that image, fine.

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#30 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:26 AM

Your grammar is terrible, you need to turn off your caps lock for good. And you need to watch your language because their are some younger people here who might be offended by it. And your wrong because
It's in pounds not dollars, the guy on YouTube said dollars. A lot of people are hearing things from stores, my GameStop told me $299 but I just ignored it because GameStop is stupid. Please be more respectful with your posts :)

its not even that, the gonintendo guy said that the store manager told him gamestop and nintendo are teaming up to air the september 13 conference live!! it has nothing to do with price!!
Posted Image

#31 thehappening

thehappening

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

look trying to insult doesnt change a fact does it THE KID TOLD LIES GOT FOUND OUT END OF STORY this kid didnt get informed by a game manager it was 199.99 he simply watched another dude in a video say 199.99 dollars and copied it ,my grammar doesnt come into it

A LIARS A LIAR there was no mythical meeting at a game store and theres no power7 in wiiu A FACTS A FACT

#32 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

look trying to insult doesnt change a fact does it THE KID TOLD LIES GOT FOUND OUT END OF STORY this kid didnt get informed by a game manager it was 199.99 he simply watched another dude in a video say 199.99 dollars and copied it ,my grammar doesnt come into it

A LIARS A LIAR there was no mythical meeting at a game store and theres no power7 in wiiu A FACTS A FACT

When did we start talking about computer specs. I saw the video just now and I agree he lied. However you can't guarantee PowerPC or power7, because nothing has been announced spec wise. And unless you are a developer with Dev kits please excuse me if I don't listen to you on that. I believe it has a better chance of being power 7 because IBM stated it was a costom computer based off of power architecture used in Watson which is power 7. What is your proof of powerPC???

#33 Holloweaver

Holloweaver

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Fandom:
    Buck Bumble - and many more... ;)

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:55 PM

just saw this article stating it will be 349 euros for the console and 70 euros for a game...
http://www.jeuxactu....ortie-82881.htm

#34 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:58 PM

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this exact story is the top of gonintendos lead web page by an american black guy stating 199.99 dollars and the exact same story but gamespot not game YOU HAVE SEEN THAT GUYS VIDEO AND PRETENDED IT WAS YOU THIS HAPPENED TO

http://gonintendo.co...ory&id=184615�� liar liar bums on fire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give my regards to pinnochio

gamestop became game, usa became uk , dollars became pounds try harder next time you tell people lies LOL i gotcha fare and square dude

Let me rephrase that for you, so that a good tone is kept in the forums: "I believe your story is untrue, I think you just copied it from this video I saw recently, with a person claiming to have had the same experience: [link]".

All right?

#35 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:02 PM

I went into a big chain GAME store ;) to put down my holding deposit and was chatting to the manager as he took my £20 i thought id ask straight out how much it would be, (even though im aware we gotta wait till september) and to my surprise (expecting him to say "i dont know ") he just said " ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE POUNDS" straight out ! I asked how he new he said they were told!!!! I suppose they mite no as if there takin money from us for deposits they must get asked a hell of a lot, and it only takes one nintendo rep who knows to much and talks alot to let slip there target price!

2 things wrong with this story...

first off its probably Walmart... and we all know what kind of people work at walmart, this so called "Manager" probably had a diaper full of crap and drool down his face

2nd, this guy is british... and as we all know Brits cant be trusted

#36 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:16 PM

My friend's a manager at Walmart

And I have British friends

:(

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#37 Lord N

Lord N

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, Zero Escape

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

A big chain store? What are we, math problems? Was it GameStop? EBGames?ToysRUS?Walmart?Kmart?

Another thing.

I don't believe in rumors. It's against my religion to believe absurd garbage (no offense). I mean it isn't your fault these things go around, but I do have to say that it's mighty interesting that the manager at " a big chain store" told you the value of the Wii U.(not being sarcastic btw)

I say lets wait for the impending release of the Wii U together!

and that includes you too Auzzie!

and your Brittish friends >_>
Free the pokemon!

"I cannot see the future yet... The world is still to be determined..."

#38 Nintendustin

Nintendustin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:05 PM

I was told on an internet forum that the Wii U was going to be "teh awezum~!"

Just sayin'.

#39 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:24 PM

I still find it weird that retailers can put up pre-orders for something they can't put a price tag to.

Like what if you paid in full, only to realise that it's cheaper. I assume they'd give you the money back, but.....

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#40 Nintendustin

Nintendustin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

Check some of the Wii U games on Amazon. $99!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!