Photo

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (35 member(s) have cast votes)

how Do you like the Game so far?

1. Yes the Game is Fantastic!!!! =D (32 votes [91.43%])

Percentage of vote: 91.43%

2. The Game is pretty good.. =] (3 votes [8.57%])

Percentage of vote: 8.57%

3. Not good enough..... =/ (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend Of Zelda, Pokemon, Final Fantasy

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:40 AM

I just got back from Game-stop and got my copy of Zelda and the Game looks Fantastic and looks really improved!!! =D
How does everybody feel about the game so far?

#2 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:36 AM

I like it so far! I now need to find a sword....... But since I didn't get my copy of the free soundtrack because of problems on CN, that disappoints me a little.
Posted Image

#3 seakingz ★

seakingz ★

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Fandom:
    The legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:46 AM

I've had the game since friday morning. I've completed the main quest 100%, and I just pulled the Master Sword in the Master Quest. I've had way too much time to play this weekend... xD

Posted Image

#4 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:04 PM

I like it so far! I now need to find a sword....... But since I didn't get my copy of the free soundtrack because of problems on CN, that disappoints me a little.

I register the Game on Club Nintendo today,but there was a huge problem that affected many people who register their game. the problem was after you register the game, the screen where the website asked you if you want the soundtrack didn't appear, so i was shocked and called Nintendo and they told me that Nintendo is aware of this issue and that many people got affected, but in the end she checked that i register the game and told me that she is going to send a message to club Nintendo so they can still send me the soundtrack!!! I was very Happy!!! and their Customer service is pretty good lol. =]

I've had the game since friday morning. I've completed the main quest 100%, and I just pulled the Master Sword in the Master Quest. I've had way too much time to play this weekend... xD

Lucky lol. and yeah you have this weekend to finish it if anything lol.

#5 Icebreaker

Icebreaker

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 01:39 PM

Just got it, on my way to the castle for the first time, but got caught by the guards. XD

Game has really improved graphically!

#6 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:00 PM

I just picked the game up today, and have spent the past while trying to sort out the soundtrack issue. I finally got through to a rep on Nintendo's support line (1-800-255-3700) after 30 tries or something, and had a good conversation with him about it. I'll tell you everything he told me.

• when they opened registrations for Zelda at midnight, about 10,000 people tried to register all at once, and their servers crashed
  • they've since brought the servers back online, but not quite 100% - the one handling the soundtrack offer is still a little wonky
  • I was the 21,700th caller to inquire about the soundtrack today
  • an admin told him at lunch that the CD's aren't shipping out until July just in case something like this happens, and they need to make more of them (but he made it clear that it was only something he heard at lunch)
  • he can't just put the order in for me, because they're limited edition, so he sent all my details and whatnot to an admin to take care of it
  • though they'll do what they can, he also made it clear that I'm still not guaranteed to get a copy of the CD
Hope that helps to bring a little light into the situation.

#7 Kenshin0011

Kenshin0011

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ender's Game and all books connected

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

Just got the game and beat the Deku Tree. Gotta say I'm loving it, especially because I haven't played it since my childhood when it first came out; I had bought the cool gold copy and it was my first N64 game when I got it on my bday! haha, memories :P

I just registered it and ordered the CD online. Didn't run into any sort of difficulties.
"Remember, the enemy's gate is down."

#8 Bunny

Bunny

20% Cooler

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • NNID:Skybunny

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:09 PM

I got mine today! :P I was so excited and I wasn't expecting it either. Regarding the soundtrack issue, I ran into no problems at all. When I registered the game I had a pop up appear to order the soundtrack. But I just realized that the soundtrack isn't showing up in my Reward Order Inquiry, so I emailed Nintendo with my order number just to make sure it went through alright. :P

#9 Deboog

Deboog

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

Great port! The animations are so much smoother than the N64 version. The motion controls work way better than expected - I beat the slingshot mini-game on my first try! My only complaint is that backwalking is much harder because the circle pad doesn't snap into the 8 directions.

Edited by Deboog, 19 June 2011 - 04:45 PM.

#10 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

Good news, everyone! Nintendo decided to give everyone who registers the game in the next 29 hours a copy of the soundtrack!

Due to strong demand & tech issues around The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Free Soundtrack' date=' we extend this offer http://bit.ly/k9lN3B

https://twitter.com/#!/NintendoAmerica/status/82628138982588416

#11 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:04 PM

I got mine today! :P I was so excited and I wasn't expecting it either. Regarding the soundtrack issue, I ran into no problems at all. When I registered the game I had a pop up appear to order the soundtrack. But I just realized that the soundtrack isn't showing up in my Reward Order Inquiry, so I emailed Nintendo with my order number just to make sure it went through alright. :P

Check your reward order Inquiry and it should said Order Back Ordered of the CD Soundtrack which means you're gonna get it man =]

Good news, everyone! Nintendo decided to give everyone who registers the game in the next 29 hours a copy of the soundtrack!

[/color]
https://twitter.com/#!/NintendoAmerica/status/82628138982588416

Well that's a relief for everyone else lol. I am Happy i am getting the soundtrack =D

#12 antigrammer

antigrammer

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Valve

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:30 PM

[newb]

So, um, guys... I've never played this Oracle of Time or whatever game. Is it any good, or should I just buy Asphalt 3D?

[/newb]

#13 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:50 PM

[newb]

So, um, guys... I've never played this Oracle of Time or whatever game. Is it any good, or should I just buy Asphalt 3D?

[/newb]

Ocarina of time is way better then Asphalt 3D. I could go on for hours, but do you want a remake of the best rated game in History(Ocarina of time), or a crappy port of an Iphone game(apshalt 3D)?

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#14 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:50 PM

[newb]

[/newb]

Oh no forget Asphalt 3D!!!! That game isn't worth a cent compared to Zelda Ocarina of Time!!!
Get Zelda trust me that game is wayyyyyyy Better than Asphalt 3D.
There is a reason why People are Excited for this Game and if you never Played it before....
Start Now!!! Trust me I am giving you a Good Recommendation =]

#15 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:51 PM

Oh no forget Asphalt 3D!!!! That game isn't worth a cent compared to Zelda Ocarina of Time!!!
Get Zelda trust me that game is wayyyyyyy Better than Asphalt 3D.
There is a reason why People are Excited for this Game and if you never Played it before....
Start Now!!! Trust me I am giving you a Good Recommendation =]

Shesh, we hit post at nearly the same time

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

#16 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:16 PM

Shesh, we hit post at nearly the same time

Lol you think you're faster than me??? :P

#17 Deboog

Deboog

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:21 PM

Guys. You really can't tell sarcasm when it's that obvious? :P

Edited by Deboog, 19 June 2011 - 09:34 PM.

#18 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:25 PM

Lol you think you're faster than me??? :P

Yes, Yes I do

#19 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:29 PM

Yes, Yes I do

Lmao haha XD

Edited by Aqua Omega, 19 June 2011 - 09:59 PM.

#20 ThisIsMyDisplayName

ThisIsMyDisplayName

Goomba

• Validating
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:47 AM

Fantastic game! But I can't work out how to get the guard to let me up into death mountain, I have the Sun's Song and I tried to get a 'royal decree' by going to see zelda again but no luck...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!