#1 Richard Fightmaster

Richard Fightmaster

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Mega Man

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:26 PM

That's another idea. Wario World 2 could be a bigger game than the original, with 2 players (Luigi or Waluigi as second player) and online coop, as well as online fights. I like the idea, it would help bulk up the Wii U library. A cool way to do 2 player would be 1player on WiiU and 1 on 3ds

DC1iHjB.png?1

(Also join the Danny Sexbang fan club! http://dannysexbangf...ub.blogspot.ca/)

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

I don't know about you guys, but I think Wario Galaxy would be pretty badass.

#3 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

Idk about what you said but i would love a new wario land game. But we will see what happens they normally just bring out wario ware since there isnt a big deman for wario land.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#4 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

Don't know about Wario World, but I'd really really REALLY love to see a Wario Land 5 at some point, maybe even as a Wii U game. :o

Posted Image

#5 unleashedknight

unleashedknight

Bob-omb

• Banned
  • 273 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:24 AM

Wario World was one of my favorite games on the magical cube of childhood memories.
Wario World 2, with Waluigi, Gamepad, and Online... well shut your flippin mouth and take my money.

#6 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:41 AM

Shake Dimension was way cooler than World!
No sig.

#7 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:20 AM

That's another idea. Wario World 2 could be a bigger game than the original, with 2 players (Luigi or Waluigi as second player) and online coop, as well as online fights. I like the idea, it would help bulk up the Wii U library. A cool way to do 2 player would be 1player on WiiU and 1 on 3ds

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARIO WORLD WAS MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL-TIME!!!!!!!!

IF THEY MADE A SEQUEL FOR WII U AND 3DS I WOULD DROP DEAD IN EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#8 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

I don't know about you guys, but I think Wario Galaxy would be pretty badass.

That would be a badass idea! It would be all topsy turvy times ten and the colors!! Ahhh, but this is only an idea. I doubt something like this would ever happen :[

#9 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

That would be a badass idea! It would be all topsy turvy times ten and the colors!! Ahhh, but this is only an idea. I doubt something like this would ever happen :[

A new Wario game That's not Wario Game & Watch or some party game would be awesome and I think It's something Nintendo NEEDS to do to save the character from going down as a party game crasher and having his old adventures forgotten
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#10 Jp27

Jp27

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

We need another wario game asap
Posted Image
Dat awesome person

#11 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

A new Wario game That's not Wario Game & Watch or some party game would be awesome and I think It's something Nintendo NEEDS to do to save the character from going down as a party game crasher and having his old adventures forgotten

Agreed. Unfortunately, that particular series is incredibly popular and I'm not sure if they're going to escape it. Maybe they'll use the series to help boost a Wario Adventure game, but my hope is close to none.

#12 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:11 AM

Wario land 4! YES! I loved the games SO very much but the first time I tried it was about 20 years after it's release date on the ambassdor program. My friend thinks warioware is better then wario land for some reason.

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii U, Wario

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!