• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 bobbyb9827

bobbyb9827

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

Amazon will give me 227 for my ps3 and all my games. Should I sell my ps3 for the wii u??

#2 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

Wait until The Last of Us, then once u've beat it, trade it in for Wii U, though it might still be sold out, it is now! Hold onto it for a while though because it's sold out
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#3 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

Wait until The Last of Us, then once u've beat it, trade it in for Wii U, though it might still be sold out, it is now! Hold onto it for a while though because it's sold out

It's coming out on PC to FYI
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#4 Foot

Foot

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:00 PM

It's coming out on PC to FYI

I didn't understand a thing you just said, lol
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

#5 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

I didn't understand a thing you just said, lol

Whats not to get? The Last of Us is coming out on PC as well as consoles..so you don't need the PS3 to play it unless your PC is old and slow
Posted Image
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#6 KgGamesXL

KgGamesXL

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:08 PM

The Last of Us is a PS3 exclusive and it's developed by naughty dog it's not coming to the PC because if it was on PC i would have pre ordered that game i seems pretty good.

#7 Foot

Foot

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:11 PM

Whats not to get? The Last of Us is coming out on PC as well as consoles..so you don't need the PS3 to play it unless your PC is old and slow

The Last of Us is a PS3 exclusive and it's developed by naughty dog it's not coming to the PC because if it was on PC i would have pre ordered that game i seems pretty good.

Yeah, when did they say it was coming to PC? Trust me, if they did say that, I would be RIGHT ON TOP OF IT lol

#8 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:13 PM

Last of us is a PS3 exclusive dude.....

#9 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

Maybe I was reading news of it being considered for PC then...my bad
Posted Image

#10 Foot

Foot

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:25 PM

Maybe I was reading news of it being considered for PC then...my bad

U got me excited for nothing...lol jk I'm fine

#11 bobbyb9827

bobbyb9827

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:31 PM

Is amazon even selling the Wii U? I can't seem to find it??

#12 FrostySweetness

FrostySweetness

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sims, Pokemon, Little Big Planet

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

Is amazon even selling the Wii U? I can't seem to find it??

Yeah, he has a point...Amazon isn't selling the Wii U atm, unless you live in the UK or somewhere else. And I wouldn't even count on them either, especially by how long they been sketchy on the 3DS...I guess do them if this $227 is for your games and accessories.

I don't know what to tell you. Depends on how much you play your PS3 and want to just have a variety of games to play. I can't see me giving up my other systems because there is always going to be a game I want on a system...I'd say if you can make the money for it, just save the money and buy it.

#13 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:39 PM

i would sell it but its up to you. depends how much you like the ps3, if you buy a wii u, you increase the chances that all your favourite third party games will be on the wii u that you just bought.
Posted Image

#14 Dizzo1992

Dizzo1992

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

That's what I'm doing selling my ps3 but I'm doing mine on ebay with all my games so hopefully I get a decent price for everything.

#15 GreatestGamer

GreatestGamer

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

I would sell it, I recently sold my Xbox 360 in the wait of the Wii U. Im just bored with the current generation of consoles, just seems like it has been going to long. I'm all for longevity, but this current console gen just needs to end.

#16 LaserSWE

LaserSWE

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:44 PM

Depends on if you want to play the upcoming games (that wont be out on WiiU). Are you looking forward to Tomb Raider? Lightning Returns? Last of Us? Beyond? Dead or Alive 5? All Stars Battle Royale? Bioshock Infinite? Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2? DMC? God of War: Ascension? Far Cry 3? Hitman Absolution? LBP Karting? Metal Gear Rising? Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes? Remember Me? Ratchet & Clank: Q Force? Sly Cooper Thievews in Time? Tales of Xillia? Last Guardian? The Witch and the Hundred Knights? Watch Dogs? Yakuza 5?

PS3 is far from over and has a lot of great content coming up. Not to mention that you might keep some of your favorite games for the future and re-play.
If you like what you have been playing and looking forward to more of the upcoming games i would answer No, dont sell your PS3.
WiiU aint going anywhere. Its a next-gen platform and will be around.

#17 Zombiecakez

Zombiecakez

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Bowser is AMAZING!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:17 AM

If you could get the money without selling the ps3 I would say don't but if its the only way to get it go for it wii u is gonna be amazing

Posted Image

#18 That64Kid

That64Kid

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Fandom:
    I love you

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:10 AM

I sold my special edition wii and games/accesories to a friend for 240 bucks o3o

#19 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:03 AM

I sold my special edition wii and games/accesories to a friend for 240 bucks o3o

You ripped him off...

@Thread:Depends on how long you've had your PS3 and if you have more games you want to play on it.
"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#20 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

I want to sell my XBOX 360 so badly... arghhhhh.

I'm not sure how often you play it and that means a lot. But if you're considering selling it, then maybe you should as you don't seem to be all that attached. The PS3 has a great line up of games coming out soon, so I would bear that in mind before you sell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!