• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 unleashedknight

unleashedknight

Bob-omb

• Banned
  • 273 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:43 AM

So i added the wonderful Pyro2000x on facebook and told him i like ps3 and wii u, but because my banner was the Wii U, its unacceptable. He called me "little kid", spammed my wall with photos of the PS Vita, PS3, and photos bashing nintendo. He later got my page, print screen, circled the June 29, 1999, went "YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED" then removed me. The immaturity of a Sony Drone.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:13 AM

im the type that i would never bash another person for their prefrence of anything. but all in all this is sonys fault. they are creating a generation of "SO CALLED" gamers just like this. these gamers believe 1. Sony is God and anything they say is the truth. 2. to be considered a legitimate game you have to try and push as many polygons as possible even if it henders the gameplay. seriously i hate at every sony press conference they have to throw in some how "this game is only visually possible on the ps3 or vita". why not let the games speak for themseves. i truthfully dont think sony will last past next gen and i seriously wont miss them.

Edited by TRON, 23 September 2012 - 03:37 AM.

#3 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:39 AM

In every fandom, there are dumb drones. Just look at the brony fandom.

But gosh, this guy really makes Sony look bad.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#4 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:48 AM

Wow. What a n00b.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#5 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:09 AM

I hate how fanboys ruin Sony's name. I love Sony and always will, but this guy seriously
Makes me want to gut him like a pig :(

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#6 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:02 AM

POPULAR

Maybe that is why we don't add people we don't know to our personal Facebook accounts.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#7 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:28 AM

people still use facebook? i thought they smarted up and stopped using it xD

wa3Nq7j.png

#8 Nintendustin

Nintendustin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

Maybe that is why we don't add people we don't know to our personal Facebook accounts.

This is the best advice I too can give you, Brian.

#9 DeviousOne

DeviousOne

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:03 PM

Every gaming community has their fair share of idoits he's one of sony's oh well however I kinda feel like we aren't getting the whole story here
Posted Image

#10 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

Did you argue with him after he called you names? If so that's what probably got him to spam you so hard. You should have just unfriended him right when he started talking crap to you.
zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#11 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

This could even be called "The immaturity of drones" because every console has them, luckily we don't see Nintendo's "drones" very often.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#12 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

Oh I remember that day I went to a restaurant and had dinner with friends and there was that boy (obviously a friend's friend)... We were talking about gaming in a responsible way, meaning no fanboyism nor bashing, until we started fangasming about the Wii U. The guy turned to face me with a deadly expression then told me: "Nintendo sucks". As if it wasn't surprising enough, he said: "They always had the worst graphics in history of gaming. They are the newest company on the market, therefore have no experience, plus they dont have enough money to make their next console HD".

Believe me, he wasn't trolling. Oh I had so much fun dissing him and busting his arguments. I just thanked him at the end for entertaining me so much... Hell he didn't even know about the generations system...
Posted Image

#13 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

Oh I remember that day I went to a restaurant and had dinner with friends and there was that boy (obviously a friend's friend)... We were talking about gaming in a responsible way, meaning no fanboyism nor bashing, until we started fangasming about the Wii U. The guy turned to face me with a deadly expression then told me: "Nintendo sucks". As if it wasn't surprising enough, he said: "They always had the worst graphics in history of gaming. They are the newest company on the market, therefore have no experience, plus they dont have enough money to make their next console HD".

Believe me, he wasn't trolling. Oh I had so much fun dissing him and busting his arguments. I just thanked him at the end for entertaining me so much... Hell he didn't even know about the generations system...

Whu-what!? That's incredible. Is he 12 or something? Newest on the market... wow.
Posted Image

#14 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

OMFG LOL!!!! He must be stupid. Youngest company? Really? Hahahahaha

Man I would have had so much fun schooling him. I would have cracked out my computer and sat him on my lap while I tell him the whole history of Nintendo.

Edited by Tsuchinoko, 23 September 2012 - 06:15 PM.

zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#15 -JJ-

-JJ-

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mrs. Doubtfire, Madea, Corneria

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:40 PM

lol that term drone is so accurate!
Posted Image

#16 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

Immature fanboys come with anything that has enough popularity to gain fans. Nintendo has just as many ignorant and annoying fans as Sony as well as Microsoft. As for your situation you probably shouldn't befriend people so quickly that you aren't familiar with.

Edited by Misterrrrrr ECHO3!, 23 September 2012 - 07:45 PM.

#17 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:17 AM

Okay this is off topic and all.. but that is how you look... huh...

#18 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:56 AM

So i added the wonderful Pyro2000x on facebook and told him i like ps3 and wii u, but because my banner was the Wii U, its unacceptable. He called me "little kid", spammed my wall with photos of the PS Vita, PS3, and photos bashing nintendo. He later got my page, print screen, circled the June 29, 1999, went "YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED" then removed me. The immaturity of a Sony Drone.
Posted Image

He's lost all credibility from me if he believe's he's a "hard core" gamer by using Turtle Beaches, playing BF , while at the same time saying Nintendo is for kids.

Edited by Usman Mohammad, 24 September 2012 - 10:57 AM.

#19 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

Well in fairness, you look 12.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#20 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

Well in fairness, you look 12.

Why does that change anything? I have 12 year old cousins more mature than people double that
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!