#1 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

Have you ever watched something and said Hey this could be a video game? Well I was watching Breaking Bad for practically 2 days straight and came up with a scenario to where this could be a real deal block buster triple-a game.
-------------------------
Breaking Bad- Give the game more back bone. Rockstar would be the ideal devs for this series, the
talking would be just like the cut scenes in La Noire and there could be gun fights like Max Payne 3 offers. A smart idea would be to use Walt and Jesse as a co-op team with Jesse as a look out and Walt as the guns of the operation. The story should be new and fresh and not stick to the script this way the added fighting and shooting doesn't feel shoe-horned into the television show but rather ends up being a new twist on the situation entirely.

Walt and Jesse could start out in the R.V. and you work your way
up eventually working for los pollos Hermanos. During the game after each mission Walt and Jesse get cash rewards plus
heisenburg points that add up to get higher cash rewards and skill points in which you can use to upgrade perks such as cooking or trickery. Like in La Noire you are talking to a lot of people figuring out what they know and many times getting questioned your self. If you give your self away the missions are failed and for every hint of information you give to the DEA or other people you lose points. During Shoot outs the game will be in a 3rd person cover shooters style where Walt and Jesse will have limited bullet supply and have to use the objects around them. The game would also rely heavily on Cut-scenes since there is so much going on in the story. Different Missions include Walt and Jesse doing delieverys for Saul Goodman, Jesse being Mikes body guard, and Walt riding around with Hank to find out clues about Gustavo.
-------------
Breaking Bad would be an excellent game for the minds at Rockstar to create.

Posted Image

#2 JoshZebra

JoshZebra

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

First

#3 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

Second

LordPickleton.png

#4 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:17 PM

Well according to Nintendo Direct Reggie is a big Break Bad fan, so I think Nintendo will develop this internally, except Walter will be replaced by Mario.
Also as to not break continuity THIRD!

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#5 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:09 PM

Fourth (I guess you could say we are BREAKING BAD... hehe)

Edited by Blake, 25 September 2012 - 10:12 PM.

#6 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:18 AM

I'd add something, but I'm not a fan of the show, so.... FIFTH!

#7 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:41 AM

SIX!!! OMG YOLO!!!!!111!!!!1111 OMG YOLO FISH!

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#8 Jp27

Jp27

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

I love this show with a passion, i always thought of this as well great idea. College humor made an 8-bit parody about this, i would post but im on my phone and 7th

Edited by Jp27, 26 September 2012 - 07:06 PM.

Posted Image
Dat awesome person

#9 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

WHY must they always make tv shows and movies into video games? WHY

wjapt2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users