#1 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:29 AM

I'm just gonna post my predictions for E3 2013, tell me yours.

- Retro's game, this one is quite obvious that it will be shown. My predictions for the game are either an FZERO or Starfox, noting the absence of Star Fox in Nintendo Land could leave some sort of clue that they are making a Star Fox game? They also said its a project that everyone wants them to do, so it is (imo) a Star Fox game. Maybe one like Starfox Adventures would be a great way to display the new hardware of the Wii U.

- Miyamoto's IP?

- Smash Bros. News or a Video, though its highly unlikely some sort of news or maybe a video of Smash Bros. if they want to steal some 720/PS4 thunder. I wouldn't expect it to be released in 2013 though. At earliest early-mid 2014.

- New Mario Kart game/news, considering that previous entries of Mario have usually always come early in a console's life span I predict some sort of news for a Mario Kart game.

- Bayonetta 2 Gameplay Trailers, again another obvious thing we should expect.

- Third Party games

- New 3DS first/third party titles.

Tell me your predictions.

2lvmghw.png

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:34 AM

Smash bros isn't unlikely. It's been in development nearly 3 months now, so that's almost a year of work they can get done while starting with SSBB's engine with a very fighter-experienced team.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:05 AM

It can be only in one way, ps4 and 720 will be revealed, the only chance nintendo have to "impress" someone is showing HUGE games ( Zelda, Retros project, SSB-U, big third parties, BAYO 2 etc ) with awesome graphics and gameplay and all that stuff, otherwise they will be humiliated so hard

if they starts showing casual rainbowy stuff, dances , singing etc theyr dead
Posted Image

#4 Etkar

Etkar

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:51 AM

It can be only in one way, ps4 and 720 will be revealed, the only chance nintendo have to "impress" someone is showing HUGE games ( Zelda, Retros project, SSB-U, big third parties, BAYO 2 etc ) with awesome graphics and gameplay and all that stuff, otherwise they will be humiliated so hard

Well, they didn't die in 2008 so it's all good.

#5 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

lol dont fall for this fake ass xbox720 ps4 hype XD why would kinect box 2.0 humiliate wii u? everyone's gonna hate it if its a kinect box (and that's looking likely) plus the kinect is so expensive they wont be able to make the 720 very powerful so it wont even look much better than the wii u if at all (graphically). the ps4 won't be uber powerful cos Sony can't afford to make it and if it is then it will be innovationless and overpriced, so nintendo is not going to be humiliated XP

now as for my E3 2013 predictions:
1) Super Smash bros cos the main game system is already complete according to Sakurai.
2) Miyamoto's new IP cos he said that he hoped to present it at E3 2013.
3) Retro's game (star fox)
4) Zelda 3DS
5) not bayonetta cos that's meant to be launch window and that means before E3
Posted Image

#6 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:24 AM

@Crackkat I'm pretty sure Bayonetta 2 isn't a launch window game? We still haven't even seen actual game play of it yet.

Edited by Colinx, 26 September 2012 - 10:24 AM.

2lvmghw.png

#7 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:27 AM

@Crackkat I'm pretty sure Bayonetta 2 isn't a launch window game? We still haven't even seen actual game play of it yet.

i didnt see anywere that bayoneta 2 is going to have an early release, mb is just in early state of development an will release in late 2013 or even 2014 i dont know.

theres is not even footage about it

Edited by Stormage09, 26 September 2012 - 10:28 AM.

Posted Image

#8 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

I think that all of these are a safe bet for 2013. I hope there are a lot of good suprises that come out of E3 too. (Like there won't be. Lol.)

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#9 coolsarahkry

coolsarahkry

Blooper

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Avatar:TLA, Glee

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:42 AM

Wii u 3d mario news
Zelda news

And something new.
Posted Imageby cerberuz

#10 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:26 AM

Kirby should be on wii u but more likely pikimin 3 or wii fit u

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#11 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

I predict it will be a FANTASTIC console and I also predict it will come out this sunday :laugh:

wjapt2.jpg

#12 nintendoworld

nintendoworld

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

big brain university
battalion wars 3
wario land 6
super mario sunshine 2
super smash bros 4 ever
yoshi land
metroid fusion 2
star fox

#13 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:27 PM

Would be nice if there was a suprise announcement of GTA V on wiiU (one can hope yeah?), wouldn't mind a star fox game announced for it too, tbh as long as they announce / show some games that makes people think twice about saying the U is "underpowered" etc i'll be happy, maybe show off ingame footage of the U version of aliens colonial marines (which hopefully blows the shoes and socks off the 360 and ps3 versions)?.......watchdogs on the U?....oooh.......
I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#14 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

I will laugh so hard if Retro announces they're working on Yoshi's Island for the Wii U.

But, a new Metroid, Star Fox, or F-Zero wouldn't be bad at all.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#15 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

I wanna see a game that makes use of the gamepad NFC reader!

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#16 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

I'm expecting women. Lots and lots of women.

#17 dyatir

dyatir

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros, Mario, Legend of Zelda

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

My expectations for nintendo in E3 2013: it will be awesome!

Think about the awesome games that has been announced this year:Super Smash Bros, Bayonneta, possibly Yoshi's Land in the next months
And because it will be E3 nintendo will announce even more awesome stuff and will probably show videos of the already announced games so it will be awesome!

#18 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

I hope that leaked Yoshi game info is correct. Its about time Yoshi gets a new game. I also think we will see a trailer for SSB4 along with new character announcements.

Smash bros isn't unlikely. It's been in development nearly 3 months now, so that's almost a year of work they can get done while starting with SSBB's engine with a very fighter-experienced team.

At least some news would be awesome.

Signature_DK.png

#19 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:27 AM

The next E3 will be vital to Nintendo. Especially if Microsoft and Sony unveil their successor. In saying this, we will get some big game news...I don't know what, but I think we may see a major IP we haven't seen in a while brought out. Also I think Bayonetta 2 will come sooner than people anticipate. They said it was in development for quite a while before Nintendo had to swoop in and save it.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#20 Etkar

Etkar

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

Watch Dogs for Wii U
New 3D Mario Game for Wii U
Trailer of SSB4 for 3DS/Wii U

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!