Photo

How long until nintendo reveal a new gamepad mini?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Demon

Demon

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:29 AM

The tech available im sure would make it possible to make a smaller pad with the same screen. It almost reminds me of my old atari lynx mk 1 ! Which a few yrs later was made smaller. ( the lynx was an old hand held console by atari which unfortunatly never took off) I love the gamepad but i hope nintendo dont gives us better smallerpad a year down the road.

Although nintendo could probably make a smaller one i don't see it happening because they clearly said that they are making sure that the gamepad is comfortable and ergonomic, i can't see how a smaller gamepad will be ergonomic. It's almost like the 3ds, where the original one was really uncomfortable because it was small, whereas the xl one was extremely comfortable because of it's larger size.

#22 djlewe78

djlewe78

Blooper

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:26 PM

Lets be honest, most of us havent even touched a wii u yet, it wouldnt need a genius to work out that a smaller pads the next thing. I mean every console needs a make over a few years in. And nintendo wouldnt say hey our consoles too big, yeah that white/back box that makes the gamepad work, we'll bost our revenue making the box smaller. They wud have to re-sell the gamepad

#23 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

The only way they can make the pad smaller is by reducing the screen size, which they are highly unlikely to do.

#24 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

It is comfortable to use.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#25 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

Although nintendo could probably make a smaller one i don't see it happening because they clearly said that they are making sure that the gamepad is comfortable and ergonomic, i can't see how a smaller gamepad will be ergonomic. It's almost like the 3ds, where the original one was really uncomfortable because it was small, whereas the xl one was extremely comfortable because of it's larger size.

Not really the size, more of its curvyness heheh.
Posted Image

#26 korgamer

korgamer

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

I keep looking at the gamepad, and as much as i like it, i cant feeling that its very big, and theres lots of plastic compared to the screen size and stick positions. Whats ur thoughts.

Its not suppose to be portable hand like device. It's a home console. It should be big if they are going to put a screen the controller. It's not like your going to carry it out side. It's gonna be on your lap. Why would you want it small? I think it looks perfect. And I hear it's really comfortable And light .

#27 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

The size is good as it is,they don't need a smaller version.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#28 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

After playing it in real life the gamepad can be redesigned and less wider.

#29 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

It's supposed to be big.
No sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users