Photo

BLACK OPS 2 NUKETOWN 2025 CONFIRMED FOR THE WII U!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:17 PM

Yes! Finally Confirmation! :D

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#2 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

Thats awsome news but the graphics on that stage look like poop when the showed the shipyard map i thought they looked good but nuketown looks awfal; graphic wise. It dosent help the fact that call of duty is useing the same 6 year old graphics engine too
Posted Image

#3 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

Thats awsome news but the graphics on that stage look like poop when the showed the shipyard map i thought they looked good but nuketown looks awfal; graphic wise. It dosent help the fact that call of duty is useing the same 6 year old graphics engine too

You do know that the most superior CoD for BO2 is the Wii U one right, graphics too, it'll be same as PC.

And you only get NUketown 2025 by preordering. >.>

#4 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

You do know that the most superior CoD for BO2 is the Wii U one right, graphics too, it'll be same as PC.

Isn't that the same for all consoles.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#5 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

Yes I know the wii u 1 looks the best but I was saying the nuke town map looks like shat I saw a lot of jaggies. Not saying the game will be bad I just blame the people behind call of duty they release the same crap evryyear and all the sheep line up to buy it so they never improve the game. Pisses me off that its still running on a 6 year old graphics engine.
Posted Image

#6 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

Yes I know the wii u 1 looks the best but I was saying the nuke town map looks like shat I saw a lot of jaggies. Not saying the game will be bad I just blame the people behind call of duty they release the same crap evryyear and all the sheep line up to buy it so they never improve the game. Pisses me off that its still running on a 6 year old graphics engine.

If you're talking about this video then the reason for that is because he is playing on the Wii.

#7 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:11 PM

If you're talking about this video then the reason for that is because he is playing on the Wii.

O thank god I was wondering what the hell was up lol I feel a lot better . I was like how the hell did the 1 map look amazing and then the nuketown map looked like koleco vision lol.
Posted Image

#8 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

at my local game and gamestop is not even confirmed as a wii u title how the burrito im going to pre-order this ? lol

Edited by Stormage09, 13 October 2012 - 01:16 PM.

Posted Image

#9 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:15 PM

I just went to gamestops website and there is nothing about preorder bonus for black ops 2 on the wii u.

Edited by angelo07stang, 13 October 2012 - 01:16 PM.

Posted Image

#10 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

I just went to gamestops website and there is nothing about preorder bonus for black ops 2 on the wii u.

You probably have to ask a store clerk about it.

#11 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

I'm not gonna pre order unless I get my Nuketown Zombies. I NEED MY ZOMBIES FIXX Lol

HOWEVER THIS DOES GIVE US ANOTHER HINT AND/OR CONFIRMATION.

if Nuketown 2025 is DLC...(Hint Hint)...then the Wii U version will likely get other DLC as well!!! hurray!!!
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#12 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

Even though I'm not getting the Wii U until Christmas (because of personal reasons) I'm gonna try to persuade my mom into taking me to Gamestop on my birthday to preorder BLOPS 2 so I can get Nuketown 2025

#13 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

knew it was coming, but its nice to have confirmation.

Signature_Fox.png

#14 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

Same crap every year, aye? CoD 4 revolutionized the COD series, WaW did with Zombies, MW2 didn't, BO kind of did with more thing to do in zombies and amazing story, MW3 did nothing but told the end of the MW series which was pretty good. And BO2 is looking to have an amazing storyline, revamped multiplayer, and an all new take on Zombies. Plus this CoD will be the first one into the future. About the engine - "Anybody who comes at the engine needs to remember it's the 60 frames they love in the first place. And we can make it beautiful - that's through years and years of working with the engine, improving upon it and improving the pipeline and improving our approach, our lighting rendering.
People like to talk about the engine, but the truth of the matter is that this isn't like something that was invented six years ago. At this point that engine doesn't resemble anything like any engine - we've ripped out the UI system, the rendering and the lighting are all new, the core gameplay systems are all new.
To me, it's like I never really understood. It runs at 60 and it's gorgeous. What exactly is there to be upset about with the engine?"
Now please, go whine about something else.
Edit: fixed beginning sentence.

Edited by nintendo3DS, 13 October 2012 - 03:59 PM.

#15 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

Same crap everywhere, aye? CoD 4 revolutionized the COD series, WaW did with Zombies, MW2 didn't, BO kind of did with more thing to do in zombies and amazing story, MW3 did nothing but told the end of the MW series which was pretty good. And BO2 is looking to have an amazing storyline, revamped multiplayer, and an all new take on Zombies. Plus this CoD will be the first one into the future. About the engine - "Anybody who comes at the engine needs to remember it's the 60 frames they love in the first place. And we can make it beautiful - that's through years and years of working with the engine, improving upon it and improving the pipeline and improving our approach, our lighting rendering.
People like to talk about the engine, but the truth of the matter is that this isn't like something that was invented six years ago. At this point that engine doesn't resemble anything like any engine - we've ripped out the UI system, the rendering and the lighting are all new, the core gameplay systems are all new.
To me, it's like I never really understood. It runs at 60 and it's gorgeous. What exactly is there to be upset about with the engine?"

exactly, why get rid of something that works fine . It would be extremely stupid. wait until more than one next gen console is released and we will see a new engine.

if u dont enjoy the series whats the point in talking about it?

Signature_Fox.png

#16 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

Same crap every year, aye? CoD 4 revolutionized the COD series, WaW did with Zombies, MW2 didn't, BO kind of did with more thing to do in zombies and amazing story, MW3 did nothing but told the end of the MW series which was pretty good. And BO2 is looking to have an amazing storyline, revamped multiplayer, and an all new take on Zombies. Plus this CoD will be the first one into the future. About the engine - "Anybody who comes at the engine needs to remember it's the 60 frames they love in the first place. And we can make it beautiful - that's through years and years of working with the engine, improving upon it and improving the pipeline and improving our approach, our lighting rendering.
Edit: fixed beginning sentence.

Wise words coming from a wise man.

#17 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

If your in the UK stormage then hmv will take pre order for Wii U black ops 2.Keep the receipt as the staff no nothing about nuketown.
Posted Image

#18 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:38 AM

It's not surprising that Nuketown 2025 will come to the Wii U... It's the platform that has the best version of the game after all.
Posted Image

#19 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:27 AM

Locking due to a small fit of necroposting.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!