• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#21 thehappening

thehappening

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:50 AM

why do you think the indusatry keeps saying consoles will die ,,,,,,why do you think they say it will become a small hobby and not many will make consoles why do you think they say the future is all these OS devices

there talking the end of there industry as we know it THERE TALKING AS THO NINTENDO WINNING MEANS THE END YES FOR THEM NOT FOR US.....

consoles will die is code for sony and ms will loose saying consoles will become a hobby and small user base is admitting only nintendo can win THERE USING TWISTED WORDS TO DISCRIBE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN

IT LIKE PACHTER SAYING THE INDUSTRY IS FAILING ITS NINTENDOS FAULT THEY TOOK ALL THE SALES AND PROFITS

THEN WHEN NINTENDO DIPS A BIT ITS OH THE INDUSTRY IS FAILING BECAUSE NINTENDO IS FAILING WE CANNOT WIN THE ARGUMENT GUYS THE INDUSTRY IS FULL OF LYING IDIOTS

IF ITS UP ITS BECAUSE NINTENDO STOLE THE PROFITS ITS DOWN ITS BECAUSE NINTENDO IS DOOMED THE INDUSTRY IS AWASH WITH CORP OUT OF TOUCH BANKER SUIT WEARING SCUM

Edited by thehappening, 14 October 2012 - 10:08 AM.

#22 MOFO

MOFO

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:15 AM

Your post is a bunch of gibberish and makes absolutely no sense. Yeah the industry and consoles will die, that's why all of them are developing or getting ready to release new hardware.
Whats with all the caps? it makes you look like an idiot.

#23 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

Amazing post . i completely agree with you tron.

Signature_Fox.png

#24 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

Look everybody the wii u is awesome period.

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#25 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:55 AM

Look everybody the wii u is awesome period.

Agreed.

xbox 360 released on Nov 22 2005 Came out first so fan base build because there was games.
ps3 released on Nov 11 2006 Came out second and had old fan base from ps2 days, but was dam high priced.
wii released on Nov 19 2006 Cam out last. Didnt have the graphic of the other systems but was a game changer. Add motions to the games and put you in them. The fail of the wii was when 3rd party games went down the drain because pepople wanted them to look better so brought them on another system. Wii first party games made it because you could only get them on the Nintendo. Mario, Pikmin, Zelda, etc..

Now 18 2012 Wii U launch.
The system is ahead of the other systems. IT also brings somthing new to the table as always. The game pad. So it can make it. Its on par with ps3 and xbox360. So 3rd should have no problem making it. And when they do the Wii U system will make it also.

Now once the ps4 and xbox720 come out we shall see if the Wii U holds its ground. IMO i believe it will have no problem holding up to them.

And i only half read some of the post in this thread. Since its more or less just about people hating on the wii u and other saying its great. Same thign would happen if your a ps3 guy and get on the xbox 360 fourm or vise versus. honda civic vs ford mustang. Same crap. But my civic can beat all these mustang and that is a fact.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#26 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:59 AM

It's funny but before the Wii U was coming out it was all gameplay over graphics( still true )but for some reason that mindset has changed with some people. Sure the Wii U looks like a great console full of a lot potential but the one thing I'm afraid of is being left behind once the PS4/NextBox come out. We all know they both will have more power, how much more no one knows yet but I just hope devlopers that release games muliplat will not have to make things look worse and cut corners just to have them run next gen games on the Wii U.
About disrespecting Nintendo and winning the consoles wars to that I say who cares, I never got caught up or understood why people would really care about that stuff to begin, maybe only to make themselves feel better and say "look I was right ****** sold more consoles, wahoo I'm number 1, hahahahahaha,yessssssss".
I buy all consoles for the games and to have fun and really couldn't care who comes out on top with sales figures and such and probably will get a PS4,NextBox along with my Wii U to enjoy all of next gen.

you have heard about the 50 or so page document leaked by a microsoft employee about the new xbox that it's supposed to be 300 dollars, comes with kinect 2, and special 3d glasses? that pretty much suggests that it will be atleast a little weaker than wii u. I mean just look at the original kinect. It was overpriced because microsoft wanted to make a profit on it. the next xbox isnt going to be any more powerful than the wii u , if anything it will be weaker. But who knows about ps4 sony will probably just skip the new gen from the looks of it. so nintendo has a better chance than most people think.

Agreed.

xbox 360 released on Nov 22 2005 Came out first so fan base build because there was games.
ps3 released on Nov 11 2006 Came out second and had old fan base from ps2 days, but was dam high priced.
wii released on Nov 19 2006 Cam out last. Didnt have the graphic of the other systems but was a game changer. Add motions to the games and put you in them. The fail of the wii was when 3rd party games went down the drain because pepople wanted them to look better so brought them on another system. Wii first party games made it because you could only get them on the Nintendo. Mario, Pikmin, Zelda, etc..

Now 18 2012 Wii U launch.
The system is ahead of the other systems. IT also brings somthing new to the table as always. The game pad. So it can make it. Its on par with ps3 and xbox360. So 3rd should have no problem making it. And when they do the Wii U system will make it also.

Now once the ps4 and xbox720 come out we shall see if the Wii U holds its ground. IMO i believe it will have no problem holding up to them.

And i only half read some of the post in this thread. Since its more or less just about people hating on the wii u and other saying its great. Same thign would happen if your a ps3 guy and get on the xbox 360 fourm or vise versus. honda civic vs ford mustang. Same crap. But my civic can beat all these mustang and that is a fact.

did u just say its on par with last gen consoles? No offence but you havent heard about the power rumors have u? at least 4 times the power of ps3 . Impressive to say the least. the wii u is NOT a last gen competitor, that was the Wii's job, and it blew the 360 and ps3 out of the water with its games and innovation. and Now Wii U is going to be just as powerful as the next xbox and it has the best next gen support because its first out of the gate.

Signature_Fox.png

#27 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:45 AM

you have heard about the 50 or so page document leaked by a microsoft employee about the new xbox that it's supposed to be 300 dollars, comes with kinect 2, and special 3d glasses? that pretty much suggests that it will be atleast a little weaker than wii u. I mean just look at the original kinect. It was overpriced because microsoft wanted to make a profit on it. the next xbox isnt going to be any more powerful than the wii u , if anything it will be weaker. But who knows about ps4 sony will probably just skip the new gen from the looks of it. so nintendo has a better chance than most people think.

did u just say its on par with last gen consoles? No offence but you havent heard about the power rumors have u? at least 4 times the power of ps3 . Impressive to say the least. the wii u is NOT a last gen competitor, that was the Wii's job, and it blew the 360 and ps3 out of the water with its games and innovation. and Now Wii U is going to be just as powerful as the next xbox and it has the best next gen support because its first out of the gate.

You havent read my other posts/threads. Right now with all the release games it is on par with the end of life ps3 and xbox 360 games. By next year the Wii U will surpass them no problem. Same thing happens with all system. From end of life of one system to the next gen the graphic are close to the same, but once the next gen system devs get there coding down it surpasses it.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#28 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

You havent read my other posts/threads. Right now with all the release games it is on par with the end of life ps3 and xbox 360 games. By next year the Wii U will surpass them no problem. Same thing happens with all system. From end of life of one system to the next gen the graphic are close to the same, but once the next gen system devs get there coding down it surpasses it.

oh i understand. i thought u honestly thought the console was on par, not the games

Signature_Fox.png

#29 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

While what TRON said is most likely true, I believe the graphics when 1. We know the actual specs and/or 2. We'll see games that look at least as amazing as the Zelda HD Experience, because let's face it: that looks truly next-gen.

There is no reason why an early tech demo won't be a good example of what the system can do. Tech demoes for Nintendo are usually a good indicator of what the system can do. Look at the Spaceworld 2001 Zelda demo. That doesn't look nearly as good as Twilight did for Wii/GCN. So ... why do you think this will be any different?

I would imagine and agree the graphics gap won't be as severe as last gen, but you'd have to speculate Nintendo will, in fact, be bringing up the rear. All companies change over time, especially in a heated world of tablet/smartphone competition, and if Nintendo really had amazing tech to boast, I have to believe they would've done so at least a little bit.

I could be wrong, but hasn't Nintendo boasted the graphics will be good? Reggie made some pretty strong statements, Iwata showed the hardware off. But releasing your actual specs when your compeditors is still about a year away would be a bad idea. So why would they do that?
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#30 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:50 PM

And no, I dont think Nintendo Will be the best graphically, but I also think they will have a strong, powerful system.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#31 FreakAlchemist

FreakAlchemist

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link Samus MegaMan KidBuu Vegeta

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

Tesselation is the only thing i don't know if the WiiU has which kind of scares me.
Posted Image

3DS Friend code: 0602-6262-8935

just pm me if you want to friend me

#32 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

And no, I dont think Nintendo Will be the best graphically, but I also think they will have a strong, powerful system.

I don't know, it'll probably be up there though with other Next Gen, oh, and look it already is compared to...Ouya!
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#33 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

Tiffany JewelryCheap Tiffany JewelryTiffany JewelleryTiffany Jewelry SaleTiffany Bracelets.Women happen toTiffany Jewelry
Cheap Tiffany Jewelry
Tiffany Jewellery
Tiffany Jewelry Sale
Tiffany Bracelets
.Women happen to be mostly judged on the appearance, style of dressing, manners and style of talking.Lets see how to survive get together his families.

You should prepare for those meeting by means of asking the man you're seeing a lot of questions pertaining to his parents.You might already have an ideal their type living plus their household setup, but implement discuss a few things in your boyfriend before entering their residence for at first chance.This way you can receive to know several their family traditions, the direction they like to enjoy weekends, not to mention what your opinion on the subject of pre-marital friendships is.Make numerous notes if you should and take always into account important things.

Since your partner's parents should first see your dress the very moment people enter their residence, be sure you choose an ideal one for those evening

So true
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#34 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

no i mean the wii had more power than the gamecube, xbox and ps2

Oh good. I was about to say that the Wii was nowhere more powerful than the PS3 and Xbox360.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#35 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

Only just read this now, very good post in my opinion. And i agree with 99% of it.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#36 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Tiffany JewelryCheap Tiffany JewelryTiffany JewelleryTiffany Jewelry SaleTiffany Bracelets.Women happen toTiffany Jewelry
Cheap Tiffany Jewelry
Tiffany Jewellery
Tiffany Jewelry Sale
Tiffany Bracelets
.Women happen to be mostly judged on the appearance, style of dressing, manners and style of talking.Lets see how to survive get together his families.

You should prepare for those meeting by means of asking the man you're seeing a lot of questions pertaining to his parents.You might already have an ideal their type living plus their household setup, but implement discuss a few things in your boyfriend before entering their residence for at first chance.This way you can receive to know several their family traditions, the direction they like to enjoy weekends, not to mention what your opinion on the subject of pre-marital friendships is.Make numerous notes if you should and take always into account important things.

Since your partner's parents should first see your dress the very moment people enter their residence, be sure you choose an ideal one for those evening

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is why Microsonytendo will win the 189th gen console war.

Edited by Joshua, 14 October 2012 - 05:10 PM.

#37 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

Haters shout always louder than lovers. They will always find a reason. Just make fun of them. Oh and I agree with your post.
Posted Image

#38 dragomix

dragomix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • NNID:dragomix
  • Fandom:
    PC and Nintendo fan

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

I just wanted to post this. Halo 4 leaked, and I was able to play it on my Xbox360. I can tell you that game is looking amazing. If Xbox 360 can pull this graphics, and Wii U is more (3-4x) powerful in graphics department, than I'm not worried about Wii U at all. I really do not see how M$ and Sony can meet the expectations of their fans when graphics wont change that much next gen. Here is the screenshot from halo 4, now multiply that with 3... Wii U starts to look great, isnt it?

Posted Image

Edited by dragomix, 14 October 2012 - 05:02 PM.

#39 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

I just wanted to post this. Halo 4 leaked, and I was able to play it on my Xbox360. I can tell you that game is looking amazing. If Xbox 360 can pull this graphics, and Wii U is more (3-4x) powerful in graphics department, than I'm not worried about Wii U at all. I really do not see how M$ and Sony can meet the expectations of their fans when graphics wont change that much next gen. Here is the screenshot from halo 4, now multiply that with 3... Wii U starts to look great, isnt it?

Posted Image

Not eye-poppingly incredible, but awesome nonetheless.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#40 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

i appreciate all you guys posting and responding. this is the best forums website on the net. love you guys dearly.... just about a month left.... then we all will be enjoying nintendo in HD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!