#1 nintendofreak247

nintendofreak247

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario Bros.

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:22 PM

The rules of The Quest are simple: I begin The Quest, and another user continues The Quest. The cycle continues until we reach the absolute end of The Quest. Here is the first installment of The Quest...

7:30 PM

Rain was pouring in the busy streets of New York City. The year was 2012. Footsteps could be heard hastily moving down the sidewalk on 5th Avenue. These footsteps belonged to a boy wearing a red sweatshirt, and the boy was named Matt Doyle. In his hands was the new Nintendo Wii U console, and he was headed home to his old apartment on 7th Avenue to play his preferred launch title, "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask HD" when he tripped over a crack in the sidewalk and dropped the Wii U box. He scrambled to his feet and chased the box as it tumbled into a dark alleyway. The sun had set about 10 minutes before, so it was pitch-black. Matt reached around in his back pocket and pulled out his pocket-light, switching it on and illuminating the dark alley. The Wii U had settled next to a dingy black dumpster, and luckily, didn't appear to be damaged. Matt stepped over a puddle and picked up his prized console, when his eye caught sight of a hidden door behind the dumpster. It was engraved with a red skull, and had a large knocker hanging on the front. Matt was curious, so he placed the Wii U in his brown backpack and knocked on the door. A giant, ghostly hand swung the door open and grabbed Matt by the ankle, pulling him into the door with him screaming the entire way.

Matt woke up and found himself laying in a dark, moist dungeon cell. He rose to his feet to find that his Wii U was missing. Infuriated by this console theft, he surveyed his surroundings to possibly find a way out. The cell wasn't very large. It was actually quite small. In the left corner next to the barred exit, there sat a candle. Above the candle there was a tiny window. To the right of the exit was a sink with a mirror in front. Matt thinks to himself what he will do, and then begins his adventure to escape the prison and get his console back...

Edited by nintendofreak247, 23 June 2011 - 04:55 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Philip Draco

Philip Draco

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:42 AM

???? A.M
Matt Though of a plan.
"Well, the moist cell is probubly to moist to burn..." He thought to himself.
"Hmmm.... I could wave the candle in the window... maybe someone will see it?"
"If i'm here until the sun rises, maybe I could use the mirror to shine morse code... or something."
"All I know is 'S.O.S', but that should be enough."
Matt waves the candle in the window with hopes that someone will see it...
But would someone you meet at who knows what time be willing to help?

I know a lobster that's stronger then you.

No biggie, he's stronger then me to. :D

Posted Image

#3 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:27 PM

8:30 pm
Reggie (the nintendo president) was walking to the airport to get on his plane to japan when he tripped over a crack and fell next to a dark ally. he saw footsteps from his pal matt where he met at the wii u launch party. Reggie knew these were matts tracks and walked to see the door behind the dumpster, but out of no where the hand grabbed him and pulled in through the door...

794144.png?13383682

#4 nintendofreak247

nintendofreak247

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario Bros.

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:45 PM

Reggie Fils-Aime awoke to see Matt and the dark dungeon cell. He sprung to his feet and grabbed the candle to look around, then spoke to Matt: "Where are we? I'm supposed to be on my flight back to Washington right now!" Matt told Reggie about his swiped Wii U console, and this infuriated Reggie. Using his super Reggie strength, Reggie blasted the stone wall apart to reveal a hallway. Matt peeked around the corner to see two skeletal soldiers guarding a door. He turned to Reggie, who replied with a nod and said, "My body is ready." The two dashed out to the skeletons, fists ablaze...
Posted Image

#5 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:52 PM

and died. OK, OK, they got incarnated back into peanut butter jelly jars.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!