• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

I have a degree in IT, but I opted to do something different. I'm self employed and make my living in landscaping and have an out door farmers market. People tend to question my choice, but when you only work 6 months out of the year and still make far more than those working a full year...you tend not to listen to the doubters. This also means I'll be shutting my business down the day before the Wii U launch and playing lots o games.

To all you youngins'... never let anyone tell you that you can't do anything and never doubt yourself. If you don't risk anything, you will never gain anything.

I want your life, Sounds good, Landscaping is nice

I studied Business management and law, Dropped law and started doing some graphic design, I did this in Kansas then came back to England and now work for Amazon.co.uk doing Adjustment Research and Problem Solving. Im still young, I think lol

#22 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

Robotics engineering. First I have to get out of the music making industry because I don't want to be well known.

#23 MyNameIsMatt

MyNameIsMatt

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

Presenter on Radio 1 :) Doing hospital radio since I was 13, so hopefully it pays off :) or music/games journalism

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!