#1 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:27 PM

Welcome to The new CYOA game called super mario and U! I am aure you know what a cyoa is but if you don't: http://en.wikipedia....r_Own_Adventure RULES: If you decide to opt out of the game, please comment by just saying "(Screen name)opts out of the game" Please no swearing or intense violence. Here is a example of what to do.

EXAMPLE OF USING HP.

GOFOLOMO (Made up user)
I run to mario and kick him in the shin.

Me:
Mario reacts and whacks you in the toe, throwing you backwards in the water drenching your money and clothes. You now have 85/100 HP.

Here is a example of buying items:

Somondat55
I go to the koopa store and buy a mario hat.

Me:
Thw mario hat costs $40. You now have $540.

Here is a example of wearing outfits:

Samourout2222
I put on a link suit.

You can regain hp by buying food or medicine, and regain money by getting a job.

USERS IN THE GAME SO FAR:
The pumpkin king
Phillip draco

AREAS IN THE GAME:
Mushroom docks
Koopa store
(STUFF TO BUY)
Mario hat ($40)
Medicine ($30)
Wii U ($350)
Burger ($5)
Pizza ($10)
Apple ($1)
(More Items coming soon)
Peach castle

THE STORY BEGINS:
The month before you enter a contest, you don't believe to win the contest but eh, worth a try. PRESENT DAY: You recieve a letter saying that you WON! What did you win? You have no idea, but in the envolope you see a plane ticket. You run inside and grab as much stuff you can pack in your suitcase and rush to the airport.

A plane with your name awaits your arival when you walk in and the plane takes off. The lights suddenley blink out, and a tv screen turns on to see a special message from.. MARIO?? He says to meet you in 5 minutes so you freak.. but WHAT'S THIS??? The fllor drops out and drops you 500 feet below! The airplane driver chucks a parachute out the window as you do you reach as far as you can and finally you grab the parachute! You strap it on and fly down with ease.

You finally land and run to see Mario, peach, and luigi waiting for you!! you run to them and he gives you some prize money! $1000?? WOW! Well now you have $1000 in your wallet and 100/100 HP! So you ask mario what you will be doing today, and mario says today you will be having some tea at peach castle! On your way there bowser flies down and attacks mario! Luigi and you rush to marios aid when Bowser grabs a vaccum and sucks luigi and the toads of the city into it! Bowser's sons then grab mario when you run at them and grab hold of bowser jr's foot and fly far up to the sky and let go. You plummet into a forest and crash into a tree.

You awake to have 75/100 HP and you are stuck in the forest. There is some koopa stores nearby also. You now have a choice to go to a koopa store or go down a mysterious path.

Edited by Abcdude, 29 June 2011 - 12:41 PM.

794144.png?13383682

#2 ThePumpkinKing

ThePumpkinKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Fandom:
    Spider-Man, Professor Layton

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:17 PM

Goes to the koopa store to buy a deku shield and a sword.
Recently Watched Movies: The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man (Favorite of this year), The Avengers.

Current Games I'm Playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Okami HD, LittleBigPlanet

What I'm Geeking Out For This Month: The Amazing Spider-Man DVD Release, and of course, The WiiU

#3 Philip Draco

Philip Draco

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:14 AM

Philip Draco Joins the Adventure!

I ask Mario what the contest was for.

I know a lobster that's stronger then you.

No biggie, he's stronger then me to. :D

Posted Image

#4 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

The pumpkin king: You cannot buy items unless they are on the list of items to buy at the koopa store.
Phillip Draco: Mario:"The contest was a day with me to have tea with the princess!"

794144.png?13383682

#5 Philip Draco

Philip Draco

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:17 AM

"Cool! I love tea!"
I go with mario and peach for tea... and then I ask a question
"Why the $1000 gift?"

Posted Image

#6 ThePumpkinKing

ThePumpkinKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Fandom:
    Spider-Man, Professor Layton

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:07 PM

Buys a WiiU and some medicine.
Recently Watched Movies: The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man (Favorite of this year), The Avengers.

Current Games I'm Playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Okami HD, LittleBigPlanet

What I'm Geeking Out For This Month: The Amazing Spider-Man DVD Release, and of course, The WiiU

#7 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:40 PM

Phillip draco: Mario: "The $1000 was a gift from me to you! You need money to venture through the big mushroom kingdom city!"
the pumpkin king: You now have $630 left in your wallet.

794144.png?13383682

#8 Philip Draco

Philip Draco

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:45 PM

"Cool!"
I ask mario where the tea party is going to occur

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!