Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:43 AM

- teasing something “different” around Agni’s Philosophy
- will be revealed around June of next year ( E3 for sure )
- it will run on “different platforms”
- will not only run on PC

i think it cleary says that will run on next gen consoles xbox and ps for sure but you think it will run on the wii u aswell if its going to be a game? this starts to worry me a bit because if not this is taking the same path of the wii all over again

http://gematsu.com/2...-june-next-year

Edited by Stormage09, 03 November 2012 - 10:52 AM.

Posted Image

#2 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

Its obviously going to be for PC and Ipad.........

now for real I believe it is sounding like we will see the next 2 next gen consoles at next years e3 and with the last part we just have to wait and see I hope the wiiu won't be in the wii situation but I am not going to say its not impossible as its still a possibility .

Edited by The Lonely Koopa, 03 November 2012 - 11:20 AM.

#3 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

The wii u is capable of doing this. Xbox and ps4 are too but not much better at all.

If it isnt announced for wii u that is total carp, because the wii u can run games with this quality.

Its obviously going to be for PC and Ipad.........

now for real I believe it is sounding like we will see the next 2 next gen consoles at next years e3 and with the last part we just have to wait and see I hope the wiiu won't be in the wii situation but I am not going to say its not impossible as its still a possibility .

What makes you so sure it will run on both? Im kindof worryingg about the next xbox.
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/xbox-720-alpha-kit-leak-what-this-means-for-wii-u.452598254/

Signature_Fox.png

#4 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

The wii u is capable of doing this. Xbox and ps4 are too but not much better at all.

If it isnt announced for wii u that is total carp, because the wii u can run games with this quality.

What makes you so sure it will run on both? Im kindof worryingg about the next xbox.
http://www.ign.com/b...ii-u.452598254/

Their no proof the wiiu can run games this quality especially since this is not a game its a tech demo made by Final Fantasy CGI guys using Crazy High polygon models never meant to be in a game.

And all rumors especially of the other two next gen consoles need to be taken with a grain of salt .

Edited by The Lonely Koopa, 03 November 2012 - 01:27 PM.

#5 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

Their no proof the wiiu can run games this quality especially since this is not a game its a tech demo made by Final Fantasy CGI guys using Crazy High polygon models never meant to be in a game.

And all rumors especially of the other two next gen consoles need to be taken with a grain of salt .

Well you were inmplying wii u wouldnt be running something similar to this which isnt out of the question, but very unimaginable for all next gen consoles to run this engine at max or even regular settings. It just doesnt seem possible. I just wanted to inform you in what i found.

Signature_Fox.png

#6 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:22 AM

The last Square Enix game I played was Dragon Quest 8 The Journey Of The Cursed King on PS2, absolutly loved that game, miss it so much, I hoped they would make a sequel, but no :(

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!