• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

I was looking forward to it until I read somewhere (not sure if true) that it only works with TIVO...seriously with all of us in America who either have Comcast or DirecTV DVRS, and it only works with TIVO? C'mon now.

I can almost guarantee that it won't just work for TiVo
Posted Image

Nintendo ID: Spleenzorio

#22 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

I can almost guarantee that it won't just work for TiVo

I hope you're right, Comcast and directv are the two major players in my region of the us.

#23 Rin

Rin

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Fandom:
    Homestuck, Skyrim, Doctor Who, Sherlock,

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

this will be awesome

#24 TubaDan11

TubaDan11

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

I have Comcast, and TVii works great with it.  It found my Motorola cable box without a problem and got the information from that without a hitch.  I think the people that will find the most use out of this are those that watch the bigger name TV series like Breaking Bad, Hunger Games, etc.  It does have American Dad! and Family Guy, but it only has the guide information for TBS and does not include the Adult Swim episodes.  For now, there is only Football and, I believe, Basketball as far as sports are concerned, but hopefully more will be added in the future.

#25 Jacob

Jacob

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

I have Comcast, and TVii works great with it. It found my Motorola cable box without a problem and got the information from that without a hitch. I think the people that will find the most use out of this are those that watch the bigger name TV series like Breaking Bad, Hunger Games, etc. It does have American Dad! and Family Guy, but it only has the guide information for TBS and does not include the Adult Swim episodes. For now, there is only Football and, I believe, Basketball as far as sports are concerned, but hopefully more will be added in the future.

Please don't bump topics :) Thank you

JxkHfIT.png

#26 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

Please don't bump topics Thank you

Why? Its better than people making a whole new thread to share their thoughts on a topic thats been covered several times.

#27 Jacob

Jacob

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

Why? Its better than people making a whole new thread to share their thoughts on a topic thats been covered several times.

Read the rules :)

Edited by Jacob, 09 February 2013 - 03:11 PM.

JxkHfIT.png

#28 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

That's hypocritical of you considering this....

http://thewiiu.com/t...of-these-three/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!